Karen Ch. 06: Seducing Ken's Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at Steve's pulsating cock. "And don't wank! You don't want to know what I would do to you. Be prepared for tonight." She added with her confident smile. "You know no shirt and no pants. Keep cool and have a nice day."

She put her clothes on, unlocked the door, and left the room. After a few seconds, Steve hurried to the door and locked it. He didn't want anyone to come in while his cock poked in the air.

***

Steve was happy about the hours free from Karen's distractions. He hated that he lost every inch of self control when she took the lead. When he thought back, he found it incredibly sexy. He looked at Ashley. She was still a beautiful woman. He saw a lot of life experiences in her face. Every wrinkle had its own story. He loved it. She was athletic and had retained a slim body. Of course, the years hadn't passed without effects. Her body was more harsh than Karen's, but that had its own charm. Ashley's breasts were bigger but not so perky and firm as Karen's breasts. Ashley's nipples were smaller. But these differences didn't really count.

The real differences between the women weren't physical. Steve and Ashley had explored her sexuality during a long journey together. They had discovered their wishes and needs in a long process of trial and error. They had talked together frequently and reflected on the developments. They respected each other and stayed within each other's will. If one said that they didn't like something, the other wouldn't do it. It was so easy. But, it also meant that they didn't have to face their fears.

Karen was different. She seemed to look behind the wall of spoken wishes. Of course, she had explored him for a short time. But after that, she got in the lead. She didn't need to ask what he wanted. She didn't care what he thought he didn't like. She explored him and knew him better even than he knew himself.

He remembered that Ashley once had begun to tease his nipples. It didn't take long until he protested. He claimed that he didn't like it and he didn't feel it and he believed his reasons. But now he knew that this was totally wrong. He didn't want to admit that it had aroused him. He felt it was unmanly to be turned on by nipple teasing. Karen didn't care; perhaps she loved making him feel like a woman. She confronted him with his own sexuality with unerring confidence and got drunk in the experience of her power over him. He felt helpless thinking of her assurance and her knowledge.

When he looked at Ashley's face, he had a vision of Karen at the same time mocking and laughing at him. It wasn't a desirable perspective that this sexual nightmare would be continued. But he couldn't do anything about it. Somehow, it felt comforting to be forced to give up his will. His cock was rock hard.

***

Dinner passed without any remarkable incidents. Karen seemed sure that Steve was her helpless victim. Sometimes, she smiled at Steve in a confident and smug way and winked at him. Like a cat that had a mouse in the bathtub to play with, Steven thought. The cat would have all time in the world because it knew the mouse couldn't run away.

There was only one intervention by Karen while Ashley disappeared into the kitchen for a short time. But that hit him like a sledgehammer.

"Ken and I are going to have sex in the garden after dinner. You should have a good view from the balcony. You can watch us if you want." Karen suggested.

Steve couldn't find words to react to the proposal. He wanted to protest but wasn't sure that he wouldn't watch. Although, he did find it somehow inappropriate to watch her have sex with his son. It was so rude of Karen to invite him to watch. He didn't recognize that he avoided the responsibility for his own actions with that thought.

After the dinner, Ken and Karen soon disappeared. Steven had a small conversation with Ashley but had trouble concentrating. His mind wandered to Karen and Ken in the garden. It was pointless for him to continue the chat. He offered to clean the kitchen in hope that Ashley wouldn't insist on helping him. He felt relieved when she accepted his offer.

"That's so generous. Thank you very much, Sweetheart." Ashley kissed him and went to bed. How could it be that I have become such an asshole in such a short time, Steve thought as Ashley left happily.

He hurried to clean up but tried to do the work carefully. Then he hastened to the balcony. The thought of not accept her immoral offer vanished without a trace. If he didn't make any noise, perhaps Karen and Ken wouldn't notice if he watched. He could deny it afterward.

Ken and Karen were standing in the garden within sight of the balcony. They had switched the terrace light on so Steve could see them clearly. He watched them from the side. Karen stood behind Ken. She pushed her breasts against his back. She played in Ken's mouth with the fingers of her left hand. With her other hand, she played with Ken's cock. Karen waved in Steve's direction a short time after Steve entered the balcony. Was it the noise of the door or could she see him in the darkness? He didn't know. He wasn't even sure that she really knew that he was there.

She stuck her fingers in Ken's mouth again. Then she tipped the upper side of Ken's cock with the fingers of her right hand. It reacted as it was spring steel. Steve gulped. Ken's cock was bigger than he thought. Yesterday, Ken was his little son and today a grown man. Karen tipped his cock harder. It teetered higher in the air. The whole time, she whispered something in Ken's ear that Steve couldn't hear. Karen grabbed the cock with her whole hand and began to pump it in a steady rhythm. Ken seemed as if it was difficult to stand upright. His knees quivered. Karen held Ken with her left arm around his chest. After some more strokes, Ken came violently. Steve saw four or more spurts of the glistening sperm leaving Ken's cock reflected in the veranda light. She did this with such ease, Steve was totally thrilled and had to adjust his throbbing cock in his pants.

Karen released Ken and pointed to the ground where they had placed a blanket. Ken laid down on his back. Karen waved her hand again in Steve's direction and pointed to Ken's crotch. Ken's cock was soft after his massive orgasm. Steve thought he saw her big smile. She placed her feet, left and right, beside Ken's hips. She turned her front side in the direction of the balcony. Karen seemed to continually talk to Ken while watching in Steve's direction. She bent her knees very slowly. While she lowered herself, Steve saw in awe that Ken's cock came to life again without being touched. After nearly two minutes, her crotch reached the tip of Ken's now very erect cock. She sat down until she engulfed his hard-on completely in her pussy without changing her speed. She waved happily to Steve again. She didn't move her hips, and her gaze didn't leave the balcony. Steve could observe her broad smile, even in the darkness of the night. After a short time, Ken threw his head from side to side in ecstasy. What was she doing to Ken? He could only imagine that she flexed her inner muscles again and again on Ken's cock. Could she have such control over her body? And could she have such control over Ken's body? She waved to Steve again and began to move up and down on Ken's cock. She let him almost out only to engulf him again completely. Suddenly her upper body spasmed but she didn't change the speed of her movement. Was it an orgasm? Steve didn't know. After some more bumps, she released Ken's cock completely. Some seconds later Ken's sperm splashed against Karen's cunt.

"That was porn." Steve thought in awe. Nobody wants to see the man in porn movies orgasm inside the snatches or the mouths of the women. That could be a faked orgasm. Men want to see the real thing. They want to see the sperm as a sign the man in the movies really came.

Karen rose higher until she stood. She placed one foot on Ken's chest and raised her arms in a victory pose. She looked so big, so powerful, and so impregnable at that moment. Steve thought he didn't have a chance to refuse this—goddess. He tiptoed back into the house. Somehow, he felt beaten. He took off everything and went to bed to wait for her. There was nothing else he could do.

***

He waited a long time. His permanent horniness sapped his energy, and he felt asleep after a while. He woke up to the touch of Karen's hands teasing his nipples. She did it in the same way as before. Soon, Steve was a quiet whimpering pulp. He felt like he couldn't stand the ruthless teasing anymore and grabbed one of Karen's hands. He placed it on his rock hard erection.

"Don't dare try to order me ever again," Karen whispered while closing her hand around his shaft.

"Fifteen," she told Steve.

Fifteen? That wasn't enough. He was close to an orgasm after twenty strokes yesterday, but fifteen strokes wasn't enough to make him cum. While he protested inwardly, he shook like a leaf. He strained to suppress moving, while Karen wanked his cock. Fifteen strokes would leave him much hornier than before. That was so cruel. His sperm splattered out of his cock as he had a massive orgasm and could barely suppress a loud scream.

"Five," he heard Karen's voice.

She paused until his orgasm was gone. Then she strengthened her grip on his penis and continued wanking like nothing happened. His already hard cock had become sensitive, and now it hurt.

"Six" Karen declared.

He clenched his teeth together in pain and threw his head from side to side. No! This cruel bitch. But he didn't dare to try to stop her merciless wanking. After she finished the fifteenth stroke, his cock hurt like it had been rubbed with emery paper. She had punished him because he had tried to command her, he was sure. He would never try to order Karen again, he swore.

"I'm not done with you yet," Karen whispered.

She again teased his nipples. He wondered why they were much more sensitive after his orgasm. Soon they hurt at the slightest contact of Karen's hands. He reared up as his body tried to avoid her touch, but his mind didn't want to avoid her touch. He was sure this was a part of his penalty, and he didn't want to make her upset again.

***

Ashley lay in a fetal position with her back facing Steve. Suddenly, Karen reached across Steve's body and petted Ashley's back. Ashley moved a little bit in her sleep. Then Karen scratched her fingernails over Ashley' back. This time Ashley stretched out and seemed to wake up. Karen left the bedroom quickly and noiselessly.

Steve didn't think that Karen had expected the things that happened then.

Ashley turned around and faced Steve in the darkness.

"Hm, what's up?" Ashley asked.

"Ehm, I, I wanted to touch you." It was the first excuse that crossed his mind.

"Why? You wanted to wake me up, didn't you? I felt your fingernails on my back," Ashley continued.

"Perhaps you are right," Steven admitted.

"Could it be, that my lovely man woke me because he wants to have sex? You know that this isn't the right way to treat the woman you love?" Ashley reached her hand to touch her husband.

She fondled his chest and by chance caressed his overly sensitive nipples. Steve reared up.

"Hm? What's that? Is my man really horny, that he couldn't help himself?" Ashley asked and fondled his chest again. She wanted to find the action that had brought the massive reaction. Soon, she realized the reason.

"Your nipples, uh? You said you don't like it. But you clearly reacted strongly when I teased them. Why did you say you don't like it? You think it is unmanly to get teased like this, right?" Ashley continued her teasing. Steve grunted.

"But if it is unmanly, you are unmanly, aren't you?" Ashley continued in a mixture of surprise and spirit of research.

"Your body shakes very violently when I do this." She stroked his nipples again. Steve's hips moved upwards.

"What would happen if I pinched your nipples between my fingers?" Steve didn't want her to do this but couldn't find a way to stop her.

She pinched them. Steve grunted louder and pushed his pelvis up and down.

"Is it possible that this arouses you?" Ashley asked, amused.

Soon she'll touch my cock, Steve thought in panic. She'll realize that the bedclothes are full of cum. In a panic, he floundered to turn the bedclothes down. Ashley interpreted this as an invitation.

Ashley's hand found his cock.

.

"You are rock hard. From just this little teasing?" Her other hand stroked over his nipples, and he reared up again.

"That is so cool, my manly man." Ashley continued. "When I do this, your body is shaking." Steve reared up in response to her teasing.

"Why is your cock so hard?" Ashley went on with a mocking tone. "Are you turned on by the presence of Ken's girlfriend, the bombshell?"

Ashley licked her tongue over one nipple and nibbled softly at it. Steve moaned loudly.

"That's okay with me; she really is a beauty. You're allowed to dream of her, but I'm your wife." Ashley grabbed Steve's hand and lead it to her crotch while continuing to tease his nipples with the other hand.

"What does it mean that my pussy is so wet? Perhaps I'm horny, too? My lovely man is a lucky beggar." She placed herself on top of Steve and stroke his cock head with her cunt.

Who the hell knew why she was being so playful. Possibly, she instinctively enjoyed his helplessness and her unexpected power over him. Normally, he would stop her before he lost control, but he was far beyond that point.

Ashley's hands found his sensitive nipples again and pitched them. Steve whimpered in pain and pushed his irritated cock into his wife's waiting crotch. His whimpering got louder. She let her weight drop on Steve's pelvis and forced him back to the mattress. Then she moved up until she nearly released his cock again. Ashley laughed out loud.

"It feels like I have a remote control." By teasing his nipples, she forced him to push his cock in her wet snatch again.

She began to fuck him in a steady rhythm. Steve felt a mixture of pain and sexual sensation. Her fucking got harder. Steve felt like a helpless piece of meat, unable to stop her. After some minutes, her upper body dropped on Steve during her mighty orgasm. She screamed in passion. Then she paused for some moments.

"Oh, that was so fine. I want to do it again, my manly man," Ashley sounded ecstatic.

She bounced on his bruised cock with ruthless force again. Her second orgasm seemed to be even stronger than before, and it took some time until she recovered.

"That is so much fun, my lovely fuck toy," Ashley jubilated. "Let me see, what I can do to thank you for being such a manly man."

She continued to fuck Steve much softer now, so the sexual sensation prevailed over the pain. She couldn't deny herself caressing his nipples sometimes. His reactions were so much fun for Ashley.

In a way, he felt like she drove him in a slow spiral, higher and higher, until he was close to his own orgasm.

"Come on, my manly man. Mummy wants your cum now. Be a good boy, come on, come on. Don't try to hold it back. You can't hold it back when I want your cum. I am going to suck it all out. When Mummy wants you to spurt into her, you will spurt into her greedy pussy. Come on boy! Cum now, be a good boy, cum NOW!"

He collapsed under her and orgasmed until he was totally spent. His softening cock slipped out with a slurping sound.

"How could I have missed all these years how much fun it is to play with you like this?" Ashley shook her head in mocking astonishment. "Good night sweetheart." She kissed him softly on his lips. He could feel her satisfied grin. Then she went back to her fetal position and soon fell asleep.

It was a really crazy night. Although he was totally spent, it took some time to find sleep. It wasn't easy to sleep when your world was turned upside down.

***

Steve woke up a couple of times but fell back asleep nearly immediately. He felt like someone had tied him up in bed. Very late on Sunday morning, he found the energy to get up. Staying in bed wasn't a solution. His body felt worse than the day before. His cock was bruised, and his nipples were burning. He dragged his body to the bathroom and locked the door. After a short time, someone knocked on the door.

"Hi, it's Karen. Let me in," Karen demanded.

Steve sighed. What else could he do? He opened the door, and Karen strolled in. Steve locked the door behind her and looked at her. She was fresh and brimming with energy. It seemed unfair to Steve.

Karen approached Steve. She pulled Steve's pants down very carefully. She stretched the waistband to free his soft cock without hurting him.

"How was your night?" She asked while watching his bruised penis.

Steve sighed again.

"I want to hear all of the details." Karen insisted. "Ashley woke up? I'm right, am I not?"

"Yes," Steve answered uncommunicatively.

"Come on Steve, I don't want to drag it out of you piece by piece." Karen scolded him.

"She woke up and thought I want to have sex," Steve answered.

"But you came seconds before she woke up," Karen threw in.

"Yes, but she accidentally caressed my nipples and my body reacted very violent," Steve declared. It didn't make sense to him to lie to Karen.

"Did your hips move up and down?" Karen guessed.

"Yes," Steve admitted.

"Come on Steve, did she notice that your nipples are your weak spot?"

Steve sighed. "Yes, she wondered about my reaction and searched for the reason. Soon she noticed that her touch on my nipples... She liked it that she could cause such heavy reactions and she did it again and again. She enjoyed her newfound power very much, and it turned her on. And it turned me on so much. Then we had sex together."

In a broader sense, this was true.

"Don't lie to me. I heard your loud groans as she fucked you, and you were helpless."

"Yes!" Steve burst out.

"And you loved it?" Karen persisted.

"Yes, I didn't think that Ashley could be so determined, so strong, and so self-confident. She was in total control." Steve blushed.

Steve's cock hardened while recalling the last night.

Karen moved one hand quickly as she went to grab Steven's cock. Steven backed away in panic. Then he panicked again because he had refused her. He knew she would punish him if she was displeased with him. Steven was happy as Karen laughed out loud.

"I'm sorry Karen. Please don't touch my cock. It hurts so much," Steve begged.

"But I can be very gentle to your bruised cock. I could moisten your cock all over with my warm saliva. It will feel incredibly soft when I put it in in my hot mouth," Karen offered.

Steven looked at his twitching cock in disbelief and frustration. It felt like his own cock cheated on him.

"Oh, your cock twitched. Think about my soft wet mouth, twitch!" Steven's cock seemed to follow Karen's order.

"You know that I could lead you to a very hurtful orgasm when I want, and you could do nothing about it? Twitch!" She insisted contently.

"Yes, I know. I couldn't do anything about it. Please don't do it, Karen." Steve blushed.

To be powerless was one thing; to admit it and speak it out loud was another thing. When you said something out loud, it became much more real than if you only knew it in a dark corner of your brain.

"I've decided to be generous." Karen smiled.

"Take your time for three or four days to recover. Then I expected you to call me. You can get my number from Ken. Arrange a meeting at your home with you and me alone." Contentedly, she strolled out of the bathroom.

***

Steve was happy that Ashley also left him alone for some days. She too probably wanted him to recover. He often had an erection that hurt his bruised cock in these days. But he slowly recovered.

He looked at his wife. She seemed to have grown after controlling him in bed. She seemed to be much more proud and self-assured. She was so alluring in her beauty and her confidence. She seemed so powerful. It was so hot that she had fucked him so mercilessly. He bit his lips. There it was it again, a hurting erection. He needed to think of something else.