Karen Ch. 06: Seducing Ken's Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Karen's telephone number from Ken was an unwanted task. Steve feared that Ken would be angry with him. He met Ken in his room and asked him. It was unpleasant for Steve that Ken asked him for the reason. Ken knew well what Karen could do. She even used Ken to seduce Steve. Surely, he knew more or less what she had done to Steve and why he wanted her telephone number.

It was hard to speak the truth out loud. But it didn't make sense to lie to Ken or to forge excuses.

Ken didn't act surprised. Steve was thankful for that. Steve was glad that Ken told him that he was not angry with him. Ken told him that Karen could do what she wanted. He also told Steven that he trusted Karen and knew that she respected their family cohesion.

Steve asked why Ken invited her to their house and let her do such dirty things.

"You are unable to stop Karen, when she want something. What do you expect from me?" Ken countered immediately.

Ken was so right and Steve was ashamed about his stupid question.

Later on Steve was glad about the talk. He had gotten to know that Ken and Karen were really good friends and Karen respected him. Ken told him some details of the relationship between Karen and him. Ken even told him how she trained her sex skills with his help. Steven was glad and proud that his son could talk about sex with him. That was unusual between men, and even more unusual between a father and his son.

On Thursday, Steve's wife was to have a date with a friend. Ken agreed to leave the house on that afternoon. Steve was glad when Karen confirmed the date. He was overwhelmed in her presence. He wanted to meet her, he had to admit.

Karen told him during the call that she and Ken would need a car for the next weekend to make a trip. Steve didn't expect difficulties with Ashley when he offered their car to Karen and Ken. Ashley would see this as a generous and altruistic action.

The upcoming date with Karen increased the frequency of his unwanted erections. Gladly they didn't hurt anymore.

***

Steve opened the door, and Karen entered their house. She was dressed in a long coat that didn't reveal any skin. That didn't keep him from finding her incredibly sexy. Steve knew her beautiful body was beneath her clothes. For him, her dressing style was only a demonstration of her power. Could she really do everything she wanted?

"Strip naked," Karen ordered as she entered the house.

Steve followed her order without hesitation. With amusement, Karen watched his half-erect cock stiffened to full hardness. Then she took him by his hand and led him to his bedroom. She sat him on a chair. He watched her as she slowly stripped.

"Lay down on your bed," She ordered. She placed herself on his belly and begun to tease his nipples.

"I will show you what a horny helpless bitch you really are." Soon he was whimpering, and his cock jerked back and forth in the air in anticipation of her teasing. She looked so adorable with her flat belly, her feisty firm breasts and her big nipples. They were as big as pencil rubbers.

"Looking at my breasts?" Karen asked. She fondled her breasts with her hands. "These are real breasts and these are real nipples to subdue men. With these breasts, I could transform men into begging pulp."

Steve didn't find any reason to argue. She rose up and ordered him to follow her. His cock throbbed and precum leaked out of it while he admired her long legs and her perfect, round, tight ass.

In the bath, she ordered him to look at himself in the big mirror. She placed herself behind him and pushed her breasts against his back. She continued to tease Steve's nipples. She watched him over his shoulders in the mirror.

"Look at you. You are a horny bitch. That's all I need to do to force your cum out of you. You will cum like never before. There is nothing you can do about it. You are pudding in my hands." She continued her teasing. Her teasing was casual and effortless. His whole body trembled and shivered.

"That's all I need to do. You know, the number of today is zero. I think you knew it already.

Try to resist me, try to stop me. You are unable, and you don't want to stop me. You want everything I want, am I right?" Karen asked.

Steve managed to nod.

"Look in the mirror. You are so close now." Indeed, it seemed that his shaking had reached a whole new level. Perhaps he couldn't stand if she didn't hold him.

"I could make you explode any moment now, but I want you to feel very special." She reduced the force of her nipple teasing.

She was so right. Steve felt like he was raised slowly into the air by many hands. He was on the edge but felt unwilling and also unable to cum without her wanting it. She continued teasing him for a long time.

"You are ready all the time, I can feel it," Karen breathed in his ear.

"You are unable to stop me. You crave me to let you cum." Karen added.

Steve whimpered and nod in agreement.

"Beg" Karen ordered.

"Please, Mistress Karen, please, please, please make me cum!" Steve sobbed.

"Hm, you are pleasing me." She continued her ruthless teasing.

"Zero!"

With a loud groan, he felt his sperm squirt out. He closed his eyes. When he opened them, he saw his sperm had splashed against the mirror. He didn't think he had ever come with such force.

Karen supported him as he slowly dropped to his knees. "Feel how I drained you, how I drained your sperm and your power, and how good it feels. Feel your powerlessness. It is like a small warm death."

Steve passed out.

When he opened his eyes, he found himself lying in the bathroom. Karen had covered him with a blanket, so he didn't chill. Karen sat on the floor and had placed his head on her lap. She softly petted his hair.

"Thank you very much, sweetie. I reached my goal, and it was so much fun. I subdued a lucky married man, and he was unable to resist me." Karen declared. "This evening will always be a part of your sexual dreams, but I won't do anything like this again to you. You'll probably regret this, but I'm sure you'll feel relieved, also."

She placed his head carefully on a pillow. He didn't have any idea when she got it or how long he was passed out. She stood up and cleaned the mess he had made.

Steve was deeply grateful. He couldn't imagine how he would find the energy to clean up the room. And the bathroom had to be cleaned before Ashley came back.

Karen finished cleaning and helped him up. She supported him while she took him to the bed.

"Steve, listen. What you experienced is not primarily my power. What you experienced is you. I only pushed the right buttons. You fell under my control because a part of you wanted it. I helped you to explore yourself. You surely didn't get this deep feeling before, but you can get it again. It is up to you. You know now you can feel like this, and you will do it again. I'm sure your wife is eager to explore your newly discovered deepness. She tasted blood already. I think, you will get to know Ashley in a whole new way."

Steve didn't think this way before. Somehow, it sounded logical. He remembered very well the expression of pacification on Ashley's face after she fucked him. He felt safe and secure and watched his future with confidence. Perhaps he couldn't tell his wife what happened, but he was sure that he loved his wife, and they would have an eventful future together. Karen stroked his hair softly, and he fell asleep.