All Comments on 'Karen Ch. 07: The Dress Code'

by LrseFauc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!! stunning!! i love it

i love what you have written...it feels as if you are speaking directly to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

great story you got going here, but I'm kinda wanting to see another the Daughter

joela_99yjoela_99yover 7 years ago
Among the BEST!

These are among the best femdom stories in Literotica!

Thank you very much!

Her control and take charge attitude is fantastic!

It's been a while between the most recent story and the previous ones, I hope we don't have to wait too long for another chapter. :-)

I'd be interested in how she punishes someone that actually could resist her.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 1 year ago

(This is an additional comment, i just noticed i commented six years ago, sad when the memory goes! LoL)

I loved your stories, her sexiness, confidence, and absolute control of the males is great reading!! The only downside is that there were some spelling errors and pronoun mistakes in some of the chapters,but who am i to talk, i barely passed English in high school.

I see you are still around as you posted a story this year (i haven't read it yet) but i would have loved to see what she did to the Fishers. And also where her 'relationship' with Ken ends up! But as a writer you may have become bored with her, if so your readers loss.

In any case thank you for your great stories.

LrseFaucLrseFaucover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, I'm not bored with Karen. But finally, I wrote myself into a rabbit hole, where I have difficuties to escape. That was somehow a funny experience, I didn't thought, this could happen. Logically, the next story should be about Karen and the Fishers. I had years of trouble to find a plot. Than I wrote one but the feedback was pretty mixed. My editor didn't finish it, because he found it not convincing and boring. I'm still pondering how to go on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLrseFauc@LrseFauc
Thanks to my wife, MissJenny54, Valphund, BradCarpenter, tangentjoker and Casinojob for editing and improving my stories. My wife comes fist, but the order of the next editors is random. A really big thank to Yknikyhslrig for recording one of my scripts! Yknikyhslrig create...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES