Karen Ch. 07: The Dress Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrseFauc
LrseFauc
341 Followers

"I think it should be an important mission of a school, to teach that every human is equal. The dress code isn't helpful for that. You can't learn something when there isn't a challenge. When you order women to dress in shabby sacks, you prevent learning. And we all have to learn to deal with the appearance of other people and accept them, don't we?"

Mr. Mansfield was glad about Karen's philosophical excursion. He had calmed down a bit, and his cock was only semi-erect now. He felt that it was easier to go through this situation now.

He sighed. "Miss Davis. I know that it may sound strange to you, but I totally agree."

Karen seemed astonished. "Really?"

"Yes. There isn't a good reason to have a dress code. You've named a lot of the aspects why it's wrong. I'm impressed of the depth of your thoughts. Believe me; I'm working to dismiss those rules. But I'm only one principal in a series of principals in this collage. I'm not able to change the rules on my own. As I've said before, we are lenient. But what should I do? Other teachers told me that your clothing is inappropriate. You stretch the rules wider than other girls do. I can't argue against it. I hope you understand my situation." He explained.

After a short pause, Karen continued. "I can't believe that someone wrote down this crazy stuff. If someone is aroused, there are many ways to get rid of those feelings. You can think of something else, you can release yourself, or you can have sex."

She paused again. Mr. Mansfield watched, irritated at Karen's jacket. It was open, but the opening dilated and closed a bit persistent in a slow rhythm. After some seconds he realized that she must flex and release her pectoral muscles to cause this effect. Also, he realized that he shamelessly inspected her breast region.

Karen smiled happily: "Have I told you before that you're a cool principal?"

'Oh, yes, very cool.' He gulped.

***

"I like it when you watch my breasts." She placed one hand on his thigh again.

This time she didn't remove it. Instead she moved it slowly upwards on his thigh. His cock hardened instantly and he felt it pulsating against his belly.

She continued to speak slow and soft: "All that talk about high heals, boots, panties, bras, tank tops, short skirts, cheerleader uniforms, legs, tummies, perky breasts, asses, feet and so on has made me horny as hell."

She paused and looked him directly into his eyes. He saw that she lowered her gaze for a moment. It seemed to him that she inspected his crotch region. He didn't dare to move.

Then her gaze rose: "You're horny too. I can see it in your..."

She paused for a short moment. "... Eyes."

Then she laughed out loud and long. Mr. Mansfield felt caught and blushed. As he mentioned that his cheeks had become red, he blushed even more. Within seconds he felt very hot, and beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"You're sweating, sweetie." She stroked his face.

Then she took the tip of his tie in her hands and tugged him slowly towards her until he pressed his mouth on hers. He felt beaten and didn't resist. She kissed him long and passionately. As she released him, he gasped for breath.

"As I said before, there are different ways to get rid of arousal. I prefer sex." She suspected he was interested.

Mr. Mansfield felt so trapped. He was horny as hell, and she knew it exactly. There was no way to deny it.

His face was pale: "It isn't right for a principal to have intercourse with a student. So we can't do it."

"Don't be such a disappointment. You're wrong. It isn't right when a principal takes advantage of his powerful position to extort students. But that doesn't exactly match our situation. What do you think?"

"Ehm... but..." He tried to reply.

"Oh, come on. I'm sure that you have the power to behave yourself. You're not like the immature or dangerous men who can't control themselves. But I can't see a reason to want to refuse your urge." Karen declared.

Somehow it sounded right to Mr. Mansfield.

She loosened the knot of his tie fully and removed it.

"A tie is a symbol of authority." She placed it around her neck and tightened it.

"Now, your authority is gone." She laughed out loud.

"Don't look so afraid, it isn't wrong to have some fun together." Karen insisted.

She stroked the tie with both hands, alternating from the top down to the end. Then she raised the end of the tie in the air and tightened it until it showed a horizontal line. With one hand she stroked it back and forth in a steady fast pace. He couldn't help but stare at her impertinent action.

"But I'm married." He didn't realize that he was only trying to get his doubts out of the way.

"I love to have intercourse with married men." The way she spoke the word "intercourse" sounded like purring.

Mr. Mansfield couldn't imagine that her smile could be broader. She stroked the tie now with only two fingers.

"Married men are normally so attentive, so tender and experienced. I'm so wet from thinking of your manly hands stroking my whole body." Now only one finger glided over the fabric of the tie for a moment.

Karen's actions weren't helpful to resolve his doubts: "No, I won't betray my wife!"

"That's right, you won't." Karen returned.

Her hands left the tie and she placed a short kiss on his mouth.

She stroked his face: "I'm sure that you and your wife have a lot of things in common. You love her, don't you? And that's a good thing. You'll stay married and you'll furthermore love her. In my opinion, betrayal is when you dismiss her. I'm sure that you won't do this because of a little bit of stress relief. I prefer to have a little bit of fun with a real man, instead of masturbating alone. That's all. Do you prefer jerking off?"

Somehow it seemed not to be illogical for Mr. Mansfield. It didn't ruin his love with his wife to have sex with another woman. 'Love is love and sex is only sex.' he thought.

"Perhaps she wouldn't understand it, like you do, but there's no reason to hurt her. When you wouldn't betray your wife, there's nothing to tell, is there?" Karen continued.

She held his face now in both hands. There was only a short distance to bridge for the next kiss. Karen didn't do it. Her hands left his face.

"Kiss me!" She demanded.

Mr. Mansfield was so horny. He didn't have a date after, and wouldn't have to go home early. He had informed his secretary that he didn't want do be disturbed. He wouldn't betray his wife. So what? He grabbed her face to press their lips together. He felt her chuckling while they kissed. During the kiss he mentioned that this was his first active action. She took it as a sign of his approval.

"There's something more that I can do to relieve you." Karen smiled mischievously.

She grabbed his left hand and sucked delightfully on his ring finger. It felt like she expertly sucked his cock to build up more and more tension. Also, he had long fingers, but she managed to effortlessly put his whole finger in her mouth. He thought that she even had a glimpse of a smile on her face. He was impressed by her skills and it turned him on a lot.

Then she slowly surrounded his wedding ring with her lips and licked on it. She stripped it off with her teeth and placed the ring on the tip of her tongue and stuck it out to show it. With a smile she let it drop in her hand and placed the ring on the desk.

"You don't need it this afternoon. Put it back on your finger afterwards. There's no reason for you to feel married now. You're now just a horny boy, and I'm a horny woman." Karen sounded soft and confident.

"Do you always act so determinedly?" Mr. Mansfield asked in a mixture of fear and admiration.

"Let me say it this way... If I haven't a good reason to say no to something, I'll take it." She smiled contently.

***

She stood up from the desk and sat down on Mr. Mansfield's lap, watching his face carefully. He felt her sliding up and down his lap slowly.

"Hmmm... I feel that there's something so very hard underneath my crotch!" Karen purred.

It felt incredibly sexy for Mr. Mansfield. She seemed to have all the time in the world to build up their arousal.

"I like it," She continued. "While I'm grinding you slowly like this, I want to know more about you."

She opened his jacket and stripped it from his shoulders.

"What do you like on women? Psst, don't tell me, I want to find it out for myself." She explained and stopped grinding.

"Are you an ass man? Do asses make you hot? Round, hot firm asses?"

His cock twitched a bit.

"Perhaps... What about breasts? Are you dreaming of breasts? Think of kissing and licking breasts? Does that turn you on? Big nipples, like rubbers at the end of pencils? Breasts that embrace your cock completely and sliding up and down?"

She chuckled. "Definitely!"

Mr. Mansfield didn't answer. He felt so powerless and vulnerable.

Then she opened the buttons of his shirt and stripped it off. She grabbed the hem of his undershirt and stripped it off too.

"Wow. You have a lot of manly chest hair!" Karen confessed. "And your upper body is much tighter than I expected. I guess you work out a lot."

He didn't work out, but he saw no reason in correcting her. He liked what she said. She ground up and down his crotch again and stroked his upper body with both hands.

He was used to being the active partner when it became to sex. And now a sexy college girl had stripped his upper body while she dry humped him, like it wasn't something special. Mr. Mansfield enjoyed the feeling that she wanted him. She was so calm and so aware what she did to him. It felt so arousing.

She spoke slowly with a whispering voice: "Short dresses... miniskirts... arms and shoulders... legs, so long and flawless, ending in small beautiful and naked feet... long necks and revealing cleavages showing big breasts, fleshy breasts, perky breasts, nipples... tight-fitting pants, leotards, lycra, nylon, stockings, pantyhose, soft female feet in pumps... high heals, boots, boobs... tummies, flat, soft and firm at the same time, asses with buns that can crack nuts... crotches, pussies, swollen clits, soft skins, a tight wet cunt engulfing your cock, gliding up and down... up and down... up and down your long hard shaft." His hip movements responded to her grinding rhythm.

"Big firm breasts engulfing your face, hot pants, round asses, hot long legs, a hot mouth sucking your cock in. Tongues circling around the head of your cock. Teasing bites that make you squeal."

She changed her voice to a high pitched girlish sound: "Oh, Mr. Mansfield, what are you doing to me? What are you doing to a small schoolgirl who trusts you and whom you have to protect?"

Mr. Mansfield looked irritated.

Karen continued: "Please be careful and don't hurt me. I'm only an innocent schoolgirl. Be gentle with me. I don't know much about real men and the filthy things they want to do. You don't want to strip my clothes off my tiny womanly body, do you?"

Mr. Mansfield took it as an invitation. In his horniness he grabbed clumsy to her jacket to strip it off.

Karen laughed out loud. "Stop!" She ordered, and blocked him with a gesture.

She rose up from his lap, sat down on the desk again and touched his chin with the fingertips of one hand. "Stand up!" He did what she demanded.

She opened the zipper of his trousers and the button above it. Now his trousers were only held by a black leather belt. Slowly she opened the buckle. With a fast movement she pulled it off from the straps of the trousers. Surprisingly the trousers stayed in their place.

Karen took both ends of the belt in one hand and smacked it like a whip against the top of the desk. Mr. Mansfield winced because of this sudden unexpected sound. Slowly his trousers slid down along his legs.

It took some seconds until Karen won against a fit of laughter. Then she carefully stretched the hem of his pants to free the tent pole and stripped the pants down.

"What a nice big hard greedy cock!" She calmly admired what she unveiled.

"Now strip off your shoes and socks. I want you completely naked!" Mr. Mansfield did what she said.

Karen made a circling movement with her index finger. He followed her movement, took it as an order, and placed himself on the carpet in the middle of the room. She still sat on the desk. With an elegant movement she raised her legs in the air and circled around on her ass to face him.

Mr. Mansfield shivered in anticipation.

She stood up. Slowly she neared herself to Mr. Mansfield and sank to her knees in front of him. She placed her mouth around his member without touching it for a moment. He felt her hot breath on the skin of his hard-on. Slowly she closed her lips around it. After a moment of motionlessness she began to suck it in a steady pace. It didn't take long until his breath jerked in and out in the same pace of her sucking. As he felt his orgasm building up she stopped.

"That feels so wonderful, but we haven't even started right now. Be patient and I guarantee you'll get one of the most outrageous experiences of your life."

She stood up to kiss him. "Lay down on the carpet!" She demanded.

He turned around and lay down on his back. Karen parted his legs wide open and placed herself between his legs. Casually she took his member in his hand and stroked it.

"I love it when it feels like I could control a man with his cock. I'll take you so high. I want to hear you moan. Moan for me!" She took all of his cock in her throat.

He was bewildered. No woman took his whole cock in her mouth and throat before with such ease. She also managed to smile while she sucked it all in. A deep moan left his mouth.

"Yes, that's my boy! That's how I like a horny toy!" Karen triumphed.

"You're so close now. I can feel it in my mouth. But don't cum yet." She continued to suck his dick, but she reduced the pace.

After some moments, she stopped sucking him but licked his sensitive spot at the underside of the tip of his cock. She closed a hand around his member and continued the stimulation of this spot with a circling movement of her thumb.

"I love it when I feel when a man is just on the edge of an orgasm. When I hold him there for a long time he'll cum so wildly. I love it when boys desperately want to orgasm. When they beg and plead, when they feel helpless at my mercy. And then I love to make boys spasm, cry and pant. When boys erupt, I milk them; drain them until the last little drop of sperm has left their bodies." Karen continued.

"Close your eyes now; I have something special in store for you."

***

Willingly he closed his eyes. Her hand left his member. He shuddered in anticipation of what he hoped would happen soon. Mr. Mansfield didn't know what she planned, but he was sure that it would be sexy as hell.

"Gabriella, lock the front door and come in now!" He winced in panic as he heard her speak to in the telephone.

What the hell... He was lying naked on his carpet with a twitching erection. He opened his eyes in shock. He definitely didn't want to be seen by his secretary like this. But, unfortunately, he couldn't see anything to avoid this. Gabriella entered the room.

Like in his wildest nightmare, Gabriella began to laugh uncontrollably. His cock shrank instantly.

She tried to catch her breath.

She managed to speak, interrupted by her own chuckles: "Karen... I mean, I didn't know... what I expected, but definitely not this! I mean... you're full clothed and have put on his tie... and my boss..."

Mr. Mansfield didn't like the sardonic tone in her voice, when she said "boss".

"... is lying on his back, fully exposed with a massive hard-on... Okay, it isn't erect anymore. A stiff cock is like a timid animal, I guess... When you frighten it, it'll disappear instantly. And it seems like I frightened it. I'm very fearsome, I guess." She continued with a very broad smile.

"Haven't I told you to close your eyes? Can't you follow simple tasks?" Karen shook her head in mocked disappointment. "Okay, you've already opened them, keep them open now."

"Kiss me, Gabriella!" Karen ordered. She winked at her.

Gabriella grabbed the tip of the tie and drew Karen playfully towards her. By holding her head in place with the tie, she gave Karen a short sensual kiss on her mouth.

"Your mouth is so soft, and to kiss you feels so good. I've wasted so much time by not kissing you." Karen grabbed Gabriella's hair and kissed Gabriela, this time longer and much more greedily.

Mr. Mansfield was amazed how fast Gabriella sunk into the kiss. Karen slowly opened the blouse of Gabriella to reveal her breasts. After she stripped down Gabriella's blouse, she removed her bra. They were more than a handful, round globes, fleshy and full. They looked even better than Mr. Mansfield fantasized sometimes when he was horny.

Karen massaged Gabriella's breasts in her hands. "They're so big, so full. My hands seem to be so small around your big tits. And your nipples are so hard now."

Her nipples weren't especially big, but perky and erect, Mr. Mansfield determined. In contrast, she had unbelievable large areolas. Karen looked seductively at her headmaster, especially at his now again erect cock.

"I don't know if you like what you see, but your cock definitely likes it." She determined.

She placed herself behind Gabriella and continued to massage her breasts. She stripped down Gabriella's trousers and panties. Now none of her clothes were left, except her stockings and her high heels.

Karen took care of Gabriella's breasts again, and Gabriella moaned out loud. While continuing caressing her breasts with one hand, Karen's other hand glided down Gabriella's torso. Her hand moved down over her ribcage to her flat belly. Gabriella shivered in anticipation. Karen's hand reached Gabriella's exposed crotch. Karen watched Mr. Mansfield's reactions the whole time, while Gabriella began trembling uncontrollably.

Gabriella moaned out loud as Karen's streaked over her clit and reached her now very wet pussy. After some seconds of caressing her cunt, Gabriella's moans became permanent and steadily.

Karen raised her hand to Gabriella's mouth. "Taste how wet you are."

Greedily Gabriella sucked her own wetness from Karen's finger. Karen reached for Gabriella's crotch again. After some minutes she entered her cunt with three fingers. Soon she found a steady fast rhythm. Mr. Mansfield watched the provocative scene open mouthed.

"You'll cum massively soon. You know it. You feel it. Show Mr. Mansfield how it looks when a real women explodes. Gabriella, see how his lonely cock trembles in admiration while I drive you higher and higher. But don't cum yet."

Gabriella seemed to be on the edge of an orgasm.

Karen reduced the pace and the pressure. "I drive you higher and higher. Feel it building up."

Karen removed one finger after another from her cunt. "Higher and higher. Feel it build up more and more."

For a moment she only teased Gabriella's clit. "Not now. Hold on just a few seconds more... and more... and more. Hold it... hold it..."

"And..." Her finger entered her snatch forcefully again.

"Show him an orgasm of a real woman! Show him how a real woman squirts! And... cum... NOW!"

Gabriella exploded in a shuttering orgasm that seemed to go on and on.

"Keep on cumming! Don't stop. Come on, cum! Don't stop cumming!" Karen ordered, while Gabriella's body shook nearly uncontrollably under Karen's ruthless ongoing teasing.

After some moments Gabriella could barely stand. Her knees almost gave way.

"Calm down!" Karen demanded.

She stroke Gabriella's crotch now very softly.

After some moments Gabriella gained her consciousness back. She began to smile happily still gasping for breath again.

"Oh my gosh! What the fuck was that!" Gabriella shook her head in disbelieve.

LrseFauc
LrseFauc
341 Followers