Karen Ch. 07: The Dress Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how greedy your bossy boss became now." Karen caressed Gabriella's breasts again with both hands.

With wide open eyes he had participated in the hot girl-on-girl action. His body trembled.

***

"Mr. Mansfield. There's something I want to know. Who informed you that I violated the dress code?" Karen asked suddenly.

Mr. Mansfield looked irritated. He wasn't willing to tell that. He was the principal, and he didn't have to hide behind the backs of other people. Also, he feared he'd lose his integrity. Okay, what little was left of the rest of his integrity, he had to confess sarcastically. He wasn't willing to be a snitch and had to protect the prosecutors.

"To protect" was a strong word. Like Karen could harm them. Could she? He seemed that he wasn't sure about that.

Karen had just proven that she could manipulate people. She had tricked him to lay naked on the carpet of his office while his secretary was in the same room. He said nothing.

"Come on now; take care of the needs of your bossy boss." Karen invited Gabriella.

Gabriella knelt above Mr. Mansfield's hard-on and slowly sank down on him until it disappeared in her cunt.

"How does it feel, Mr. Mansfield, to get fucked by your secretary?" Karen asked.

Slowly Gabriella took him in and out. Mr. Mansfield began to grunt.

"I like to hear men moaning and gasping when they get fucked!" Karen declared. "And you?" she asked Gabriella.

"Most men I've been with only grunted at the beginning of their orgasm." Gabriella answered.

"But it is fucking hot when a man isn't still like a fish, I have to confess." She continued to fuck him in a steady pace.

"Mr. Mansfield, who informed you about me breaking the rules of the dress code?" Karen asked softly.

It wasn't a question Mr. Mansfield wanted to answer. He couldn't blame his informants. He said nothing.

"Fuck him harder, Gabriella! I want to hear him moan really loud! I'm sure you can let him moan much loader!" Karen ordered.

Gabriella increased the pace of her fucking. "Moan louder, I want to hear your horniness!"

Mr. Mansfield wasn't used to being very loud during sex. But he didn't see a reason to defy this order. At first he just acted out the loud moans, but soon it became natural, somehow relieving. That wasn't a conscious recognition. He couldn't hold a clear thought at all. After two or three minutes he was ready to shoot his load in the warm and wet cave of his sexy secretary.

"He's about to cum in some seconds! Put his cock out!" Karen ordered.

Gabriella moved up and set Mr. Mansfield's cock free.

He rumbled. He was so close.

"I want names." Karen requested with a sweet voice.

Mr. Mansfield knew exactly what she wanted, but refused to tell her anything further.

"You have noticed how close he was." Gabriella smiled happily.

"Yes, there are some signs when a man's about to explode." Karen declared.

"I think I know what you mean. I could feel him contracting. And somehow I knew that one or two more strokes would've pushed him over the edge." Gabriella eagerly sucked in Karen's instructions.

"Go on, Gabriella; find the very last moment to deny him release on your own now!" Karen cheered.

With attentive concentration, Gabriella put his member in again and humped him, slowly at first; she steadily increased her pace until Mr. Mansfield was a whimpering and moaning helpless mess again.

"Moan louder!" Gabriella ordered and he obeyed.

She had a victory smile on her face when she let go of his cock and saw Mr. Mansfield almost crying in desperation.

"Who turned in Karen?" She asked.

"Noooo, you can't let me tell this!" Mr. Mansfield shouted out.

It sounded, not like a statement, more like a pleading. Mr. Mansfield had to confess.

"Next round..." Gabriella responded calmly. "I'm sure you'll tell us what we want."

She placed her cunt on the tip of his cock.

Before Mr. Mansfield pushed his eager cock in her cunt, she ordered him to lay still. Gabriella felt very proud to show Karen how she was able to control the principal.

While she slowly fucked Mr. Mansfield, she felt Karen caressing her breasts from behind again, and her motions got wilder and more forceful. Suddenly Karen lifted Gabriella's body from Mr. Mansfield's cock to prevent him from cumming. Gabriella realized that she had lost her concentration.

"That's the only point, that's a little bit sad. You have to stay in control, you can't let go yourself." Karen mentioned.

"If you control a clever man, he could try to escape by trying to make you lose control. Always stay on top of the situation. You'll gain so much. The good thing is you get used to it. It'll become effortless and natural, with some practice." She declared.

Gabriella smiled down at Mr. Mansfield: "Why should I ask you again who had required you to confront Karen with the dress code? It's too much fun to tease you to the brink again and again. Perhaps I'll ask about this later again."

The playful relaxed sounds of the womens' voices let his power dissolve more and more. Perhaps he would answer the question now, but no one asked.

He only could give in to the next round of sexual pleasure. And it was pleasure after all. To be teased this way released a fleshy wildness he didn't know was a part of him. Desperately he needed more and more to release. He didn't like it that it was going on and on. But it would be much more horrible when Gabriella would stop this heavy teasing, he realized.

She placed her cunt again on the top of his penis again. Mr. Mansfield remembered that he was ordered not to move.

"Good boy." Gabriella smiled at him happily.

In his effort not to move, his body began to tremble uncontrollably.

"Why should I do the whole work?" Gabriella asked.

"Fuck me now!" She ordered.

Like a sledgehammer he rammed his cock deep inside her cunt. After he pushed his cock in and out for some moments she plunged with her whole weight onto his lap. He tried to fuck her further but she neutralized his movements by following his motions like riding a bull.

"Stop trying to fuck me!" She ordered, and Mr. Mansfield started to tremble again.

"When I allow you the room, you can ram your wood in me. When I don't allow you the room, you aren't allowed to move. Is that clear?"

"Yes!" It sounded like a helpless cry.

"Say, 'Yes, Mistress Gabriella!'" Gabriella smiled.

"Yes, Mistress Gabriella!" He replied without hesitation.

"Wow, I'm impressed. You have a really nasty fantasy." Karen determined.

Karen had started to caress Gabriella's breasts again.

"Look at those marvelous, big breasts. I'm sure you want to touch them and fondle them, but you're not allowed to do that." Karen addressed Mr. Mansfield, the horny piece of men flesh.

"But I'm doing it. All you can do is imagine that this were your hands." Karen continued.

Gabriella played with Mr. Mansfield by giving him more or less room to push his cock in and out of her wet pussy. Sometimes she immobilized him again by letting him feel all her weight.

It was like an endless sweet torture for Mr. Mansfield. He desperately wanted... no... he needed to cum.

After some minutes he hoped he found a solution to his problem: "I... I'll tell you, who had blamed Ms. Davis!"

"Who asked?" Gabriella had an evil grin on her face.

"Pleaaase... I'll tell you what you want to know, but, please, let me cum!" Mr. Mansfield begged.

"Ooooh... Karen, do you hear this? He begged." Gabriella determined. "Jack, beg some more, and perhaps I'll be kind."

"Mr. and Mrs. Fisher have required me to show Ms. Davis the limits." Mr. Mansfield spurted out.

"Ooops, Jack, do you want to spoil the fun?" Gabriella asked mischievously.

"Nooo! I mean... Please, Gabriella, I can't bear much more! Please, let me cum!" He was really begging now.

"I mean, Mistress Gabriella!" He sobbed as he realized his mistake.

After some moments Karen interceded: "Come on, Gabriella, be generous."

"Okay, Karen, it's a gift for you." Gabriella sighed.

With some mighty and determinedly force she rode him fast over the edge until he exploded in a shuttering orgasm. He couldn't contain his loud roaring while spurting his load into Gabriella's womb.

Mr. Mansfield couldn't remember when he came so hard before. The helpless and long ruthless teasing had led him to an unknown depth. He nearly forgot everything but the moment. And the moment had been pure lust and endless arousal. He almost passed out.

***

After a short pause, Gabriella grabbed his hands and put them to her breasts.

"These are what you want. Feel them, touch them and adore them!" Gabriella ordered.

Could breasts be a sign of superiority? He didn't know, but he knew that touching and caressing these marvelous globes felt so good, and he felt so pampered that he was allowed to touch them. Mr. Mansfield didn't mention that his limp cock grew to life again fast. He was nearly surprised as Gabriella began to fuck him slowly again. His caressing movements got clumsy and erratic as he felt the growing sensations in his cock.

She didn't play with his arousal as before. She slowly pushed him higher and higher. He felt like he was circling up and up in an endless spiral of arousal.

"I want my coffee every morning at ten o'clock. Black, with one sugar. Is that clear, Jack?"

"Yes, Mistress Gabriella." He answered obediently.

"You're such a good boy! I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." She grinned and increased the force of her movements.

Mr. Mansfield exploded violently for the second time. He felt so thankful that she let him cum without teasing him much more.

Karen smiled happily and left the room.