Karen Gillan Gets Serviced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it, lick me babe."

Karen moved her hips to meet his face and her wetness coated his chin. Now he used his long middle finger to probe her moist pussy, knowing he had the redhead on the cusp of an orgasm. She contracted around his digit as he increased his probing and licking and Karen finally convulsed and screamed out as she squirted all over his face.

"Wow, he made me cum." She gasped.

"Now us."

David Tennant put his hand on her left shoulder as she slowly recovered her senses and brought his aching cock to within mere inches from her pretty pouting mouth. He looked amazingly huge close up as he gave his hose a clockwise twist with his hand until he spewed his white semen onto her mouth, chin and nose. He came in three mighty spurts and his cum dripped down her neck and tits as she hummed with satisfaction.

"Si!"

Angelo rubbed his pulsing erection frantically and suddenly he was spurting too, all over Karen's belly. He exploded in his hand and his palm became filled with hot cum which dribbled through his fingers and settled in a tiny pool in her navel. The three of them panted with their exertions and laid back on the bed. Then the Italian got up and retrieved his clothing.

"Must go, work! Arriverderci!"

"Bye bye, thanks for coming." Said Karen with a wave.

END

12