Karen, Tom, Mark's Pickup Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't she gorgeous?" Tom said to Mark.

"She's amazing," Tom replied. "Don't you just love how her nipples get so hard like that?" Hearing them discuss her like this between them was very, very erotic. They were truly enjoying sharing her like this.

Tom had dumped her bag onto the edge of the blanket, revealing what she had brought to the party. He took up the oil and poured in into his hands. He proceeded to give her a luxurious breast massage. Mark allowed her to become focused on what Tom was doing to her breasts before sliding his hand down her belly and over her pubis, making her groan again. "I think she likes what we're doing to her," Tom said.

"Yes, I think so. I really like this," Mark said as he began stroking over her labia and clitoris through her suit. She began to tremble from what the boys were now doing to her.

"We should make her cum like this," Tom suggested.

"Only if she wants us to," Mark replied.

"Please," Karen moaned softly.

"Are you sure?" Mark asked teasingly, as he pressed his hand firmly against her, pressing her clit against her pubic bone.

"Yes," she replied, suddenly breathless. "Please, please make me cum."

"You better do what she asks," Tom said. With that, Mark pressed and shook his hand gently against her, stimulating her like this. She suddenly cried out as her orgasm exploded. "Cum hard for us, Karen," Tom urged her as he pulled on her nipples, exaggerating her sensations. The erotic buildup the boys had created for her led her to an amazing climax.

Mark kept his hand pressed there as her climax finally retreated. "That was very nice," he said softly.

"Yeah, that was really nice," Tom added. "Maybe you should keep going with her." Mark agreed, resuming a firm stroking along her crotch, coaxing her back to renewed excitement. He then repeated his focused rub over her clit until she approached another climax. "Cum hard for us, Karen," Tom encouraged her. "Nobody is around to hear you, so let it go." She did, crying out louder than she had ever dared to express herself in the throes of a mind-shattering climax. She held nothing back, letting her orgasm run on and on.

The boys let her relax as Tom poured them all a glass of wine. They sipped and laughed at what they had just done. Karen giggled, "You boys are amazing. That was the sexiest thing I ever did."

"That is just perfect," Mark said. "Everyone has their favorite sex act, and I think that is our favorite, teaming up to make someone feel this excited and giving them their best orgasms."

Karen giggled at hearing that. She looked so fucking sexy sitting there between them with her swimsuit pulled own around her waist, allowing her breasts to be enjoyed by the boys watching her. She felt so seductive like this.

"That is so fucking erotic," Karen said. They drank another cup of wine together, saying little else as Karen's imagination mulled over what could happen next. She smiled at Mark when he picked up her vibrator, "Be careful with that. It might be loaded," she teased.

"I am dying to use this one you," he told her.

"Really? That sounds hot," she replied, suddenly feeling horny all over again. Seeing the boys reclining around her with their cocks so hard and straining to get out made her want more of what they had in mind. She was fantasizing about feeling them fuck her, taking turns over and over with her, maybe even double-fucking her.

"Actually," Tom said, "What we'd like is for you to show us how you use this. We want to watch you make yourself cum with it, so we can learn more of what your sex is like. Will you do that for us?"

Karen was aghast at hearing his request. No man had ever so directly asked for this. She had always wanted to do exactly this for her boyfriend but was too shy to make it happen. Now these two sexy men were asking her directly to do this. "Really? You want to watch me?" she asked.

The boys moved closer to her and eased her onto her back. They both worked her swimsuit down over her hips and pulled it off her, leaving her totally nude. Mark handed her the vibrator and softly told her, "Show us how you make yourself cum."

She could not believe how erotic that now become, especially watching them also strip naked for her. Their hard cocks stood tall and proud, their balls hanging low and heavy with cum. She loved seeing they were shaved, allowing their erections to be admired with no distracting pubic hair. They knelt on either side of her so everyone could watch what was going to happen next. "You can watch us while we watch you," Mark told her.

She took the vibrator and turned it on. She hesitated with it until the boys each gasped their cock in hand and squeezed, forcing backed-up fluids to ooze. "See how excited you have us?" Tom told her. She finally eased her toy to her pubis and began moving it about, exploring, finding nice placed to hold it as she watched the boys slowly masturbate for her. She had never witnessed a man masturbating for her and it was perfect.

She allowed herself to become lost in all the sensations, slipping the vibrator into her soaked pussy to lubricate it before moving it to her clit. She held her labia spread with one hand and focused the tip of the vibrator just beneath her clitoris. She felt herself flush and looked down to see her entire chest was covered with splotchy bright patches of flushed skin. Her nipples were pointed straight up and rock-hard with erection. "Wow, look at you. You're really excited aren't you?" Tom teased.

"So are you guys," she teased back at them, noting they, too were brightly flushed. It was a horny scene, Karen masturbating unashamed for two men kneeling on either side of her, stroking their hardness as they watched her, fascinated and so very excited to be with her like this.

She groaned watching a large drop of fluid ooze from Tom's cock and feeling it fall on her belly. Seeing her reaction to this, Tom told her, "We have so much cum built up for you." Hearing that pushed her to the very edge of orgasm, but she could not quite make it happen. Maybe she was shy about masturbating for them? Maybe her arousal was too much to relax enough to let it happen? "Maybe we should lick you," Tom offered.

Mark took the sex toy from her and laid down next to her. He moved it to her nipples and Tom moved down between her knees. "Maybe we'll both lick you," he told her as she felt Tom's mouth find her. She gasped when she felt him suck her clit into his mouth, then groaned when he added his tongue swirling around it as he maintained a strong suction to her pussy. That was her favorite and most perfect oral pleasure.

"Oh fuck, that feels so nice," she groaned to her men.

"We love doing that to a woman," Mark teased gently. "Have you ever done that to another woman?" he asked her. She gasped at hearing that. It was not what she needed at that moment. It confused and distracted her.

Almost a bit annoyed at his distraction, she answered, "No."

"Have you ever wanted to, been a bit curios about it?" he persisted.

"Maybe," she answered, now definitely annoyed as her orgasm twisted away from her a bit, replaced with an unexpected new stimulation. Yes, she had been curious about that unrealized experience, even wanted to try it at times when she had felt particularly randy. These boys were teasing her, tantalizing her, sexually playing with her mind. Tom continued to lick her, keeping her at that high tide of arousal but not quite pushing her over the edge. "Oh fuck, you guys are being awful. What are you doing to me?" Both men chuckled at this.

"Maybe we should invite you to join us if our history professor comes to visit us. She just might, you know. And she loves sex with young ladies like you," Mark teased mercilessly. "She could give you a really nice lesson on it."

Karen said nothing, her mind torn between the exquisite oral sex Tom was giving her, versus the scenario Mark was teasing her with. "I'll bet you'd love to lick her just like this. I know she'd enjoy doing you just like this." He was teasing her arousal mercilessly, manipulating her imagination like that. Just then, she felt Tom slide fingers into her and rub against on her G spot, sending her immediately into the throes of her pent-up climax. She was shameless swearing at what these boys were doing to her now.

Before she could catch her breath, Mark whispered in her ear, "We're dying to fuck you right now." She did not get a moment to relax from her orgasm and now the boys were about to fuck her. Her head spun from all that was happening to her. It was one new erotic sensation after another, bombarding her sex. Yes, she hungered greatly for them to fuck her. And they all knew it. She looked up to see Tom kneeling upright between her legs. It was most erotic to see him ready and wanting her so badly. But watching Mark pour some oil into his hand and proceed to massage it into Tom's cock was the naughtiest scene she had ever witnessed, seeing one excited naked man oiling up another to prepare him to fuck her was more than she could stand. "She going to feel so nice," Mark said to Tom. "I can't wait to fuck her, too."

She was completely seduced by them, turning her sex over to them to do her any way they wanted. She loved the erotic surrender. She gasped feeling Tom's cock easily push into her. She heard him groan. "Oh wow, you feel so nice," he whispered in her ear as his face settled next to hers. They kissed deeply and held each other wrapped tightly together as he began a steady deep fucking. Her legs were wrapped completely around him, pulling him in deep. She also felt Mark's hand on one of her legs to steady himself. She realized he was kneeling by Tom, watching their sex, stroking Tom's bottom. She then felt his hand slip down behind Tom to run his fingers down along her pussy, feeling Tom's cock slide in and out. It was yet another surprising erotic sensation, especially feeling his fingers slip into her along the underside of Tom's cock, now stimulating both of them. It was a very, very strange scene that she could quite process. They were truly sharing her. It was a level of stimulation and erotic excitement she had never before experienced.

This did not last long before Tom whispered to her that he was going to cum. She whispered back to him, "Go ahead, cum deep in me. I want you cum." That did it for him. He pushed deep and held there so she could feel his cock pulse and fill her. She felt the spurts and felt semen flood her pussy. It eventually began to leak out around the base of his cock as his ejaculation ran on and on. She was impressed by how much cum he gave her. She especially liked it when he finally eased out of her and rubbed his soaked erection all over her pubis, matting her sparse pubic hair with slick semen. He squeezed one last large dollop from his cock and spread it over her belly. She liked that final touch.

Her excitement rose to another level, realizing she was going to be immediately fucked again by a second man. She smiled at Mark as he knelt between her thighs. She loved watching and feeling Tom reach down to gather a handful of his cum from her leaking pussy and smear it all over Mark's erection. That was such an erotic sight. She watched Tom grip Mark's cock and guide it into her. It sank all the way in, deep, pushing right up against her cervix. He fucked her only a few strokes before rolling them both over so that he was on his back and she atop him with his cock fully buried in deep. She could only imagine what he was feeling from the semen that poured out of her in this position. Tom knelt next to her and stroked her back and bottom, guiding her ride up and down on Mark's erection.

She smiled down at Mark as she rode him lie this, giggling at the sloppy wet sounds she was making with her sloppy pussy. "Wow, you're a mess," Mark teased her. But then she gasped at feeling Tom snuggle up behind her, his slick cock still hard and now rubbing in the cleft of her bottom. She shuddered as he kissed the back of her neck then trailed his tongue down her back. She gasped sharply at feeling his tongue encircle her ass, teasing sensitive places she never had teased like this. She gasped again feeling his fingers slip into her pussy along the underside of Mark's now very sensitive cock, making him moaned loudly.

She was truly amazed at how intimate the three of them were right now. It truly felt like the three of them were sharing all their sex. She realized she was on a whole new erotic adventure and gave herself permission to fully enjoy it with no inhibitions. "You guys are absolutely amazing. I have never even dreamed of sex like this," she told them. She stopped riding up and down on him and simply laid forward onto his chest. They kissed deeply as she settled into letting herself enjoy the sensations of Tom rubbing the tow of them inside her pussy, stimulating and coaxing their building orgasms. She loved watching and feeling Mark grow more and more excited, easing steadily toward his own climax. She realized Tom was using her to fuck Mark, and she liked that. "He's going to make you cum in me, isn't he?" she whispered to Mark, thoroughly enjoying what the boys were doing inside her.

Mark's orgasm was loud and strong. His spurts were amazing to feel so deep inside. She loved feeling the flood of semen pour out as his ejaculation pushed out what Tom had left in her. Yes, this was pure threeway sex. She had never done anything so kinky and strange as this, but she sure liked it.

Eventually Mark settled and she carefully climbed off him. She stood but was very unsteady. Cum poured heavily from her pussy and streamed down her thighs. That was an amazing sensation. She had felt that before, somewhat, after a man's ejaculation, but not the double dose of such huge loads from two men like this. They all giggled at this and made their way into the water to recover some sanity.

After some splashing about to cool off and regain equilibrium, the boys moved close to her in the water. They held her close and exchanged kisses. She was impressed at how their cocks never softened after such powerful ejaculations. And now they were sliding along her ass and belly as the men renewed their intimate touches to her breasts, nipples, bottom, belly as they kissed and sucked the sides of her neck, one from the front, the other from behind. She quickly became very excited.

Yes, she wanted them to fuck her some more, and she told them so. But what shocked her excitement was feeling Tom ease his cock just a little bit into her from behind, only to slip out and feel Mark's push in just a little from the front. They had her tightly enclosed between them and were taking turns sneaking just a little bit of fucking in her, not deep, but teasingly. There were fleeting moments when both cocks competed to push onto her pussy and both cock heads actually entered together, just briefly. This took her breath away, especially when Tom whispered to her, "Would you like to feel us both fuck you like this?"

She said nothing, too excited and confused to speak. It was a suggestion many women had considered and fantasized about, but never expected it could or should really happen. But now, right now, these incredibly sexy men were offering exactly that. She took them each by the hand and led them back to the blanket. She thought to herself, fuck, are we really going to do this?

Tom sensed or assumed she was anxious about what was about to happen, so he drew her back against his chest and wrapped his hands around her breasts from behind. He whispered to her, "Yes, you really can do this. We've done it before and know how to make it happen. You are full of cum and that will make us slip right in. We are not going to let you get hurt. You're going to love it." Hearing that made her feel much better. It was an incredibly erotic thing to hear, but it made her feel safe.

Mark laid on his back and Tom handed Karen the bottle of oil so she could feel good about how slick and ready his cock would be for her. She first sucked on him and gave him her very best licking, hoping to coax him closer to his climax so that this encounter did not last too long for her to tolerate it. She then turned to Tom and gave him the same loving care before slathering him with lots of oil. What made this so nice was, as she worked on Tom, Mark slathered her pussy with oil, mixing it thoroughly with the semen they had deposited in her earlier. It was a strangely kinky preparation. As Mark prepared her he whispered in her ear, "Tom and I are going to fuck you. You and Tom are going to fuck me. You and I are going to fuck Mark. The three of us are going to fuck each other together. This is going to be very special." Hearing him tell her this overwhelmed her.

She was now ready. She shook all over with anticipation as she climbed onto Mark and slipped him inside. Yes, she was very slick and wet. Maybe this was going to be easy. Tom eased her forward onto Mark's chest as he crept up behind her. Her legs straddled Marks and Tom's thighs wrapped around her from behind. She gasped feeling his cock nudging them as he guided his cock head to line up just so. She felt him first ease a finger into her, then used that to guide his cock head to her opening. He pressed it down against the base of cock where it disappeared into her pussy, then pushed gently but insistently until the head popped in. "Oh my God," they heard her moan. Tom pushed some more and, yes, it did slide right in, guiding along the underside of Mark's erection. All three of them moaned loudly together feeling it happen.

Once inside, all the way, Tom relaxed and settled as they all relaxed as best they could, just savoring this intense sensation. Tom then started a slow in and out fucking Mark tried pushed up into her but really could not move much being so pinned by the other two. Karen concentrated only on hanging on as the boys utterly and totally filled and stretched her pussy. All three moaned on and on as they enjoyed every second of every sensation.

Most of the actual fucking came from Tom, but everyone was feeling it. Karen was in a deeply sexual trance, feeling her pussy so incredibly stretched and her pelvis entirely filled. The rubbing was just icing on the cake. There are times when a lady is obsessed with enjoying her orgasm. But there are also times when her own orgasm is not what she seeks; rather, she is obsessed with feeling her guy enjoying her sex, stroking his way toward his ejaculation. All she wants is to feel him getting so excited over her, building to a climax and feeling him ejaculate, filling her with his seed. This was one of those times. She did not want to face what an orgasm would feel like being so stretched and overfilled. It would be too much. She was now thoroughly enjoying these two men being so totally immersed in experiencing this sex deep inside her. Yes, they were getting off on rubbing on each other as much as they were fucking her, but that was OK, making it all the more erotic.

When Mark moaned he was about to cum, Tom replied, "Nice. I want to feel you cum," as he focuses on a steady stroking along the length of Tom's cock. As soon as Mark cried out with his climax, Tom pushed in and held steady so he could feel very pulse and spurt. He obviously loved it. Karen could not believe how much she could so perfectly feel his ejaculation and how all that semen flowed throughout her pussy and poured out of her.

Once Marl's climax faded, Tom resumed fucking them until he, too, soon began to tremble. "I feel you getting bigger," Karen said, a bit surprised at feeling this. Tom yelled with an intense ejaculation, overflowing her pussy yet again. Karen chuckled to herself, envisioning the mess that had to covering Mark's cock, balls, and ass by now.

As soon as Tom's climax began to fade she asked them to let her up again. She stood, legs apart over Mark and felt a heavy flow of semen pour out of her all over Mark's belly. "You did that on purpose, didn't you," he teased as he smeared it all over himself. Now that was erotic, Karen concluded, watching him play in his mess like that.