Karen, Tom, Mark's Pickup Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half hour later, they had recovered and rested. They started packing up their things, Karen moving a bit gingerly. She hated putting her suit back on, but figured it prudent for the drive home. "So, your boyfriend is planning on seeing you tonight?" Mark teased.

Karen shuddered at the realization that, yes, he was planning on spending the night with her after his evening shift ended. "May I make a suggestion?" Tom asked. Now what, she wondered? Can this get any more strange? Tom told her, "Not many ladies can say they have had wild threeway sex with two guys. Even fewer can say that they had sex with three different guys in one evening. How rare it that experience? I suggest you go home and take a nice long bath, clean yourself up, and invite your boyfriend to give you some nice gentle fucking; nothing too wild, just easy gentle fucking. Don't tell him about all the fucking you already had this evening. Just privately take that opportunity to experience something so very naughty, all for yourself. Think of how erotic an adventure that could be."

She thought about this and decided, why not. Her boyfriend was just a summer playmate, nothing serious, just for fun. They knew that. She took her phone and drafted a text: "I have missed you today. I found myself incredibly horny, so I spent the last few hours making myself cum, a lot. I totally ran the batteries flat in my vibrator, twice. Now all I want is to feel you fuck me... gently, as I may have overdone it today, making myself sore." She showed her text to the guys and they encouraged her to send it. She did. What a way to end a very interesting and so very memorable day.

"You are such a slut, young lady," Tom teased her.

"You're not the only sluts on campus, you know," she replied defiantly.

"Really? Tells us about it," Mark said with renewed interest.

"You know that text I just sent to my boyfriend? Well, that's not the first time I pulled off something that naughty. I actually set myself up for something like that last year at school. I had this regular boyfriend at school. He was cute and sexy, but a bit timid. We weren't serious about a future together, just enjoyed having fun together. But I hungered for a bit more excitement in my sex life.

She continued, "I allowed myself to be seduced by one of the professors, a gentleman a bit older than I who was so fucking sexy, I had developed a hot crush on him. We ended up having a very secret affair on the side. We got together maybe once a week. He was so fucking sexy and horny, he could get me to do anything he desired, and we both knew that and took full advantage of it. He knew I had a regular boyfriend and he sought to exploit that for our mutual erotic pleasure."

She continued, "He loved hearing all about my sex with my boyfriend. It made him horny, and he encouraged me to explore my sexuality with that boy, as long as I told him every detail. He knew I had a big appetite for sex, so one evening he told me about an idea he had that would give me whole new level of erotic excitement. He knew the boy loved lots of fucking, so my gentleman friend suggested that I arrange to spend an overnight with the boy, knowing he would fuck me that evening, probably again later that night, and again in the morning before he left. My gentleman friend would then come over after my boyfriend left for classes and give me more fucking. He told me to arrange with the boy to come back for another round of sex later that afternoon. Then we would get together, my older gentleman and I, for our own evening of sex. The objective was for me to see just how many times I could get laid in that 24-hour period. He loved me being an insatiable slut. He loved finding me full of cum. That really lit a fire in him. The plan unfolded perfectly, and I really enjoyed getting laid six times in that 24-hour period. Everyone very much enjoyed their part in it. I ended up quite sore, but it was so worth it. And my boyfriend never knew what I had done. When he returned for his afternoon romp with me, he thought the semen leaking out of me was his from that morning. How naughty a lie was that. It was a shameless act of deception on my part, but I have to admit I absolutely loved it. That was when I realized I truly was a wanton slut, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I of course ended up with a bladder infection from too much sex, but I expected that as a price worth paying."

Mark and Tom complimented her on her ability to pull that off, and how much they appreciated hearing such a nasty sex story about her. They knew this was very likely not he last encounter they would have with Karen. It was too bad their summer here had only three more weeks to enjoy.

Later that evening, Karen's boyfriend showed up at her apartment, very anxious to give her what she had invited from him in her text. Yes, she was sore. But the oh-so-naughty adventure of this sweet deception was indeed just too sexy to pass up. The erotic sexuality of those two boys was just too infectious. She giggled to herself as she thoroughly enjoyed feeling her cute summer boyfriend fuck her so gently but insistently, eventually filling her with yet another massive load of warm semen. Yes, this was quite dishonest, but way too exciting to pass up. And, yes, she had to overcome another bladder infection.

She did have a few more encounters with Mark and Tom. The last one was similar to the adventure she had enjoyed last year back at school. They talked her into spending her day off with them at their secret stretch of beach, after getting her boyfriend to fill her with his cum the night before and again that next morning. After he left her to go to work, she met Mark and Tom at the beach. They shamelessly played in her mess, giving her exquisite orgasms before carefully spending the day refilling her with their own semen, several times, gently... so that she would still be able to enjoy one more encounter with her boyfriend later that evening. That day, Karen counted eight loads of cum injected deep in her pussy. And, yes, she had to overcome yet another bladder infection. It was worth it.