All Comments on 'Karen's a Real Smoothie Now'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TrystteeTrystteeabout 6 years ago
Smiling..

.. After reading this. It was quite enjoyable. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Good Story

As a man of Lloyd's age, I only wish something like this happened to me. I had a brief fling last year with a woman that was 27 (I was 65) and it was some of the best sex I've ever had. I, personally, would like to see another chapter, if you have one. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wonderful summer fantasy - nice and easy

... though I had/have many neighbors that would nicely fit into this stories cast, sadly, similar opportunities never came up ... or remained secret.

Just once, when a young female neighbor moved out in an autumn, there was a moment of mutual regret about missed opportunities. We had not met for 2-3 yrs. But we both instantly realized that it would have been nice to ...

(And, yes, like Karen she was no Twiggy; however, I am neither)

Thank You + Best wishes, S.

PS

Why do I listen to Tina Tuner's Proud Mary, now?

Am I the only one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So real

Both Karen and Lloyd are such believable characters, clearly enjoying each other despite their obvious differences, that I got lost in this story right away, Very nice and sexy too.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
I really enjoyed this

Granted, I am a sucker for a red head with freckles, but inloved the warmth and realism of this story. The sexual tension between them was palpable, but it was their friendship and mutual respect that made it sizzle. She was just brazen enough to move things along, without being slutty or unrealistic.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it, but...

"Elderly?" The continued reference to a 64 year old as "elderly" grated somewhat! :-) It makes me feel like I have to make sure that my walker is well-maintained, and that I have enough bibs to catch all the ancient drool coming out of my elderly mouth!

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindabout 6 years agoAuthor
To : I liked it but...

The Merriam-Webster definition of elderly is "being past middle aged" and most reference books have middle aged as 40-60. Therefore it's not unreasonable to call a 64 year old as elderly. It's not an insult by any means since I fit the description. The fact that the man just satisfied a teenage girl twice in an afternoon proves that he's not in need of a walker.

Semantics. Thanks to all for reading.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
I Love Red Heads****

Very Hot! read, Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous