Karen's a Real Smoothie Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted us to go upstairs but things happened so fast," Lloyd explained. "Couldn't have been very comfortable for you sitting on the stool."

"I don't remember," Karen replied as she nibbled on his ear. "It was so good that I didn't care anyway."

"Good."

"Just wondering. Are you even better in bed Mr. Carmody?"

"Start calling me Lloyd and maybe someday you'll find out," he teased.

"Okay - Lloyd," Karen chirped as she hopped off the stool.

***

"Honey," Lloyd said as he found himself being led upstairs.

"Yes Lloyd?" Karen purred playfully.

"I'm flattered beyond words," the elderly man started to say before being cut off.

"You mean you don't want to?" the teen asked with a sad expression.

"Of course I do," he protested. "But - I'm way past my prime. I wouldn't want you to think I wasn't really turned on by you."

"Then just relax," Karen instructed as she nudged him down to the sheets and onto his back before climbing onto the bed herself and straddling the senior citizen. "What's the worst that could happen? We goof around with each other in bed all day?"

"You've got a point there," Lloyd acknowledged as he reached up and let his large hands cupped the teen's pendulous breasts as they dangled in front of him, kneading the giving flesh and getting a satisfied sigh in response.

"Now let's see here," Karen said as she looked down at the elderly man's flaccid penis which was flopped towards his right hip, still long but less threatening in this state.

Karen grabbed Mr. Carmody's cock, lifting it upwards and pulling, and she giggled when the dick stretched while she yanked on it. Another pull and she was enthralled at the elastic-like nature of the flesh, and while it showed no signs of coming back to life she was content to keep playing with it while the old man kneaded her breasts.

"What's so amusing?" the older man asked.

"Your dick - it's so rubbery," Karen noted.

"Warned you," Lloyd reminded her. "I was thrilled that it worked as well as it did downstairs all things considered."

"That was good, wasn't it?" the redhead chirped with a big smile, her teeth sparkling and the galaxy of freckles that were all over her shoulders and arms seeming to glow against her pale skin. "When you build something up in your mind for so long, there's always the chance that you'll be let down, but you were incredible."

"I think you get all the credit. There were so many ways that could have been a disaster, not the least of which was you falling off the chair," Lloyd commented while lovingly massaging the teen's amazing breasts.

"True, but there was no way to go anywhere else without breaking the mood. God, there was so much tension in the air down there you could feel it," Karen replied. "The way your cock went so deep inside of me and the way you slammed into me - I don't cum like that very often. I - I think you're starting to get hard again."

"I dunno."

"Let me put this bad boy to work," Karen remarked as she lifted one knee off the bedding, and as she rubbed the tip of his semi turgid cock between her pussy lips she sighed. "Still wet. Full of your cum and mine. Feel it?"

"Hear it - see it too," Lloyd smiled as he saw his milky cream oozing out onto Karen's swollen pink pussy lips..

"I do have a sloppy pussy, don't I?" Karen cackled as she reached down between Mr. Carmody's legs with her other hand while asking him, "Hang onto my tits so I don't lose my balance here."

"If you insist," he retorted and then groaned when her hand grabbed his sac.

"My, what big balls you have mister," Karen laughed while squeezing the wrinkled pouch. "Still seem full of cum too."

"Arrgh!" the elderly man groaned, shaking his head when the girl asked if she was hurting him. "No. They like to be roughed up a little."

"Okay," Karen drawled as she began to churn the over-sized sac, and when she twisted the orbs and got no reaction except for a smile she kept up the playful abuse. "And by the way, Mr. Stretchy is getting harder as I speak."

"Dunno," Lloyd muttered, not as confident as the teen astride him, but he was aware of the situation down there.

"I do," Karen insisted as she shifted around, continuing to milk Lloyd's aged organ with one hand but letting go of his balls and groping down lower. "How do you like this Lloyd?"

"ARRRGH!" the elderly man howled as he felt the girl's finger introduce itself into his puckered ring, and as he howled Karen was cackling like a mad scientist above him.

"Yeah, I found the happy spot," the teen declared loudly as she corkscrewed her digit as deep as she could into Mr. Carmody's anus while stroking a cock that was nearly erect again, spitting down into her grip for lube. "That's it. Get this fucking thing hard for me!"

Like a deft gymnast instead of a husky Amazon girl, Karen spun around like Lloyd was a pommel horse and in seconds had the still prong at the gateway while she eased down on to it, letting out a scream as the cock fully impaled her.

Lloyd looked up at Karen through eyes that burned with sweat, the image of the wacky redhead clear enough as she writhed and bounced on him as if he was a human trampoline, and in a way it was good he couldn't see real clrly because she was erotic enough as it was.

So wild and full of life, her frizzy hair flying as she rocked away with a maniacal grin on her face, Lloyd wished for a moment that he was nineteen again, although he had to admit that he had been her age once, and if he had enjoyed life that much back then he didn't remember it.

The elderly man just enjoyed the experience, reaching up and trying to capture areny's breasts again, both for his pleasure and for her balance. As the massive tits rolled back and forth on her chest, his aged fingers fought to catch them because her skin and those torpedoes were slick with sweat, but when he got hold of them he didn't let go. Instead he did his best not to cum until Karen's convulsing body left him no choice in the matter.

***

"How long have I been out?" Karen asked her host when she saw him resting on his elbow looking over at her.

"Just a few minutes," the old man replied.

"Embarrassing that you're a lot more lively than I am," Karen responded as she stretched her arms up high before linking her hands hind her head.

"Looks are deceiving I'm afraid," he advised. "If it wasn't for the magnificent view I would have dropped off too."

"What are you... oh geez!" Karen exclaimed when she saw Lloyd lean over and press his lips to her underarm before kissing his way up and down the moist and soft hollow. "You're something."

"That I am," he acknowledged while continuing the affection. "Just enjoying Karen the smoothie."

"Must be a little funky by now."

"No, it's not," Lloyd assured her. "Just a trace of deodorant mixed with a lot of pheromones. It's a delightful brew. You smell so nice and your armpits are so smooth..."

"To think I was going to offer to skip shaving until I go back to school," Karen mused aloud.

"Up to you my dear, but I find you pleasing in every sense," Lloyd advised before stopping his kissing and letting the flat of his tongue glide up the inside of her arm, causing the girl to writhe and try to bridge up of the sheets while the elderly man added, "And you taste good too".

"Boy, you know how to trip all of my triggers, don't you Lloyd?" she asked, and after he smiled and shrugged she noted, "didn't think a guy would do something like that."

"Most guys probably wouldn't but I'm not most guys," he admitted.

"I'm starting a job at CVS tomorrow - part time but I need it for books, but anyway, what I'm trying to say is that if you want me to pay you another visit someday," Karen babbled. "Unless I'm just a one time good time."

"Actually it was two times, but no, I would love for you to stop by whenever the mood strikes you. We could chat, maybe watch a movie, play cards..."

"And?"

"Well, perhaps we could do other things, providing my body recovers before fall," Lloyd agreed.

***

"Mr. Sather, how was the cruise?" Lloyd asked next week when he saw Karen's parents return home.

"Splendid Mr. Carmody. You should try it sometime," Karen's Mom insisted.

"I see Karen came home a little earlier than we thought," Mr. Sather noted.

"Yes, I guess she's working at CVS," Lloyd informed them as he helped them get their luggage out of the SUV.

"Karen? Working?" her mother asked with a raised eyebrow. "Not that we expected you to babysit, but I hope that if she had any parties while we were gone, they weren't out of control."

"Parties? No, none I saw," Lloyd answered. "Your place was as quiet as could be."

"Well," Mr. Sather said.

That's right, Lloyd Carmody mused to himself. That was because when the teen wasn't working she was at his house, and while there was some movie watching and deep conversations there was a lot of other things too. Even when Karen would wear him out for the evening she was content to spend her time just, as she would say "goofing around".

"I can say I spent my summer doing research," Karen had insisted while doing a great deal of examining the part of Lloyd she had been ignorant of before. "By fall I'm going to be an authority in male foreskins, if my lab partner permits that is."

"He will," the elderly man had assured her, and while a lot of retirement left much to be desired, there was something about resting while a beautiful girl let her tongue dance around inside his shroud. "He most certainly will."

***

Thank you for reading.

12