All Comments on 'Karen's Big Discovery Ch. 01'

by HungProfessor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a great story line, leading into a new sexual adventure for Karen. I hope you write another few chapters and give Karen an opportunity to see up close what John has and then they hookup to play. Thank you !

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Begging for a sequel

After this fine start there are several ways in which this story could continue to develop, all of them interesting.

The point is: it absolutely must be continued.

Failure to do so would constitute cruel and unusual punishment for hundreds of readers,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!

This is sooo hot!! I cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderfull

Great Story!!!

It is great to read a story about female voyures for a change!

It is usually men watching.

A PEEPING Karen!!!!!!!

That is great.

Can't wait to read other stories of Karen Peeping on men.

And others where Karen convinces men to get naked in front of her. She can have them strip and masturbate for her amusment. With her new body and Breasts she has a whole new power that she can use to her advantage. She doesn't even have to disrobe if she does not want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks Professor

OMG Professor, what a great vicarious return to every guys first time. We all remember laying there in bed thinking about the girl or woman we knew that had the biggest tits. And then jerking, and jerking, and jerking until that first time we shot off. Thanks for reviving the memories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good ass hell

Shit had me rock hard I love huge long thick heavy dikks especially bulges and it be long and hard and just sticking out bopping up down that huge dikkhead pointed right at ur face

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous