Karen's Fall and Rise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a year before I had sex again. A one-night stand at university. He was rough with me and I woke up with slap marks on my face and arse. My pussy leaked cum and a bit of blood. My date had gone. I fucked ten different boys in my first year desperate for the feeling of orgasm, but none could satisfy me. I couldn't even cum with a vibrator. I felt numb.

During the summer holiday I waited my chance and called on Pete's dad again. He knew the second he saw me what I was there for. He sent me away and told me to come back the following afternoon. His wife would be away and we could have all afternoon together. I arrived at exactly the time he told me to and he made me strip there and then in the doorway. He pushed me down to my knees and unzipped his trousers. There I knelt in the doorway to his house while he pushed his cock all the way to back of my throat and face fucked me, making me gag. Then he lifted me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs to his bedroom where he fucked me four times in the next two hours. I came uncontrollably and started weeping as he thrust his seemingly inexhaustible cock into me without mercy again and again and again.

Eventually I begged him to stop and he withdrew, still stiff but apparently content to let me go. I was bruised, exhausted, numb and confused. I was also the most sated I had ever been. It was the last time I ever saw him.

During my next two years at university I sought out older men, thinking perhaps that was the secret. Perhaps experience was the missing ingredient. I allowed myself to be seduced by three of my lecturers, each of them married and all in their fifties. Each thought he was the only one fucking me and our private tutorials became fuck fests as I let each do to me what their wives wouldn't. The sex was amazing but I never came once.

After graduation, I met Jonathan. He was beginning his career and his prospects were bright. I was working as a barista in a pretentious café in Brick Lane, London. He was the only customer I ever met in five months working there who always asked for tea. He also made me laugh. We dated. We liked what we found. We made love on a cold Brighton beach at midnight in April. In June he proposed. In September we married. We had had sex ten times by then and I was beginning to think I would never cum again.

I waited for Jonathan to finish his shower and got in after him. He smiled at me, evidently believing the sex had been fantastic. I didn't say anything. But something was there. I had felt turned on putting the costume on and again as he had started to take it off me. What the hell had happened to make that promising feeling die on me as suddenly as it had come about?

The night of the costume party came at last and I decided I would drive to the school in my everyday clothes and change into the costume in The Clouds. I parked in my customary place in the corner of the car park and took a short cut over the football pitch to the side door near the lift. My office was deserted and I started getting changed. The soft leather felt really good on my skin. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was getting turned on by the feel of it. I put the whole costume on and ran my hands over the leather. I felt a faint pulse in my pussy and the beginnings of a warm glow. It was a wonderful feeling. I was enjoying the touch of my own body.

On impulse I decided to risk something. The outline of my panties was showing through the soft black leather and I decided it was spoiling the line. I slipped the costume off again and took my panties off. On a whim I also unclipped my bra. I had never sat in my office naked before, and I decided I liked the feeling. Still naked I walked into my kitchen and took a swig of water from my water bottle in the fridge. Then I walked back into my office and carefully started to put the costume on again. It looked snug against my skin and I found the soft leather rubbed gently against my pussy lips if I crossed my legs with the left leg over the right. I slipped the boots back on again and put the mask in place. Catwoman was ready for the evening!

The night was in full swing and the students were enjoying themselves when I realised something. I seemed to be the only staff member wearing a costume. I could see all the teachers milling about - ostensibly on duty but really just there to show the head they were there and qualifying for their duty time off in lieu. But not a single one was in costume. Dr. Allardyce was behind the bar serving the students who were old enough to drink their one permitted glass of wine, and those who weren't their coke or lemonade. I was close enough to hear him and noticed his clipboard hanging by the table nearest me. On it was a list of staff. Most names were ticked off but mine was left unticked. There was also a poster for the event. I now read it for the first time. It made no mention of costumes for teachers. This was a student costume event only.

It slowly dawned on me that the reason Dr. Allardyce hadn't ticked my name off on the staff list was he hadn't recognised me. I was, after all, wearing a Catwoman mask over half my face, and now I came to think of it, I had not the least intention of presenting myself to him wearing the costume. I decided I would pop back up to my office, get my clothes back on and come down again. I could then casually bump into him and pretend I had been there the whole time dressed in appropriately conservative clothes.

I made it out of the party room without anyone stopping to talk to me. I walked down the corridor towards the lift that would take me to The Clouds. I couldn't resist a last few moments rubbing my left thigh against my right as I walked. My pussy gently throbbed. It was enough to remind me of that distant feeling of satisfied longing. Perhaps I could find a way to keep the costume and it could be my secret masturbation outfit on nights when Jonathan was away. Surely I couldn't be doomed never to cum again? I casually rubbed a hand over my pussy and stroked it a few times. It felt nice. I felt the beginnings of a warm glow down there and a faint throb.

I got to the lift and pressed the button. I stood there in the pitch black waiting for the lift to come. Suddenly I sensed I was not alone. Two figures had appeared behind me.

"Hello, Miss"

"It looks fucking amazing on you, Miss. You look so fucking hot my cock it stiff as a rolling pin!"

Before I could turn around I felt Jimmy's hand in my hair. He scrunched a handful of my hair up and held it there. I now felt Eddie's hand. It stroked my arse. Slowly, completely unhurriedly. Tracing the curves of my cheeks and crack.

"We're really glad you decided to come, miss", said Jimmy, now pulling my head around to face him.

His face was inches from mine. Eddie stood to my right. His hand was still clutching my arse. He was dressed as Tarzan. Jimmy was dressed as a caveman. Their athletic bodies glistened with sweat and ardour. They pressed their bodies closer to me. I took a frightened breath. My pussy throbbed. What the fuck was that all about. This was borderline assault! Why wasn't I feeling tight and terrified. If anything the faint throb I had had before was intensifying. This situation, inappropriate and dangerous as it was, was turning me on!

Jimmy jammed a hand against my mouth. I felt something being pushed into my mouth. It felt like silk. He tied a necktie over it so I couldn't make a sound. Eddies hand was now stroking my cunt. And betrayer that it was, my cunt was starting to get wet. I was shocked, confused and yet somehow not at all terrified. Instead my body was telling me something entirely strange and wild.

"This is what's gonna happen, Miss" said Jimmy. "We're all going to go up in the lift and go to your office. Then Eddie's going to hold you down while I fuck that tight little pussy of yours. Then when I've finished. I'm going to hold you down while he fucks you too. Maybe we'll have a couple of goes each if we feel like it".

So this was it. This was how my efforts to get these two delinquents through school was going to be rewarded. I looked into jimmy's eyes hoping to communicate something of the anger I felt. But Eddie broke the silence.

Fucking hell, Jimmy. She's dripping wet the fucking little whore. Feel her cunt. She's fucking soaked. Either she's pissed herself or she's gagging for it. Let's fuck this little whore until she's raw".

Jimmy slipped a hand between my legs. Our eyes met. On some level he seemed to understand. I saw in the eyes of that eighteen-year-old something I had never seen in my own husband.

"I get it, Miss". He said. "I really do. Let's go."

I nodded. The lift came and they pushed me in.

When we got to the top they bundled me out of the lift and pushed me onto the sofa in my office. Jimmy stripped off his shorts. His cock stood erect and he took my hand and placed it on his shaft.

"Strip" said Eddie.

There in the dark I stripped off the costume and stood facing them stark naked. Jimmy reached up and untied the tie around my mouth. I took out the silk handkerchief from my mouth and gave it to him.

"Lie down" ordered Eddie. I lay down and Eddie parted my legs by tugging my ankles and holding them open while jimmy got into position and pushed his cock into my dripping wet pussy.

I gasped as he entered me and as he bore down on me I met his mouth with my own. He started thrusting and I felt the slow but certain build to an orgasm starting in my stomach. Before his thrusting had even been at full speed I knew I was about to cum. What I hadn't reckoned on was the loud and uncontrollable groaning that I now heard coming from my own mouth as spasm after spasm of ecstasy wracked my body and I came loudly and energetically, kicking my ankles free from Eddie's grip and wrapping my legs around Jimmy's arse as I squeezed him deeper inside me.

His own orgasm was less wild, but I felt that familiar warm gush of cum spurting into me and I lay there breathless for a few seconds enjoying that post-coital bliss before remembering that this was far from a romantic tryst with a lover, and I was about to be fucked by another boy and held down to stop my resistance.

Jimmy's grip on my ankles was rough and unsympathetic. My thrashings under his body had merely convinced him I was a slut - a whore - a fuck toy to be played with and tossed away. Eddie pushed his cock into me roughly and started pounding away. I was already so well lubricated from Jimmy's cum and my own juices that I doubted I had anything left to produce but that feeling soon returned and my orgasm was almost as intense as it had been minutes earlier with Jimmy.

Eddie bit my nipples hard as I came and it hurt so much I forced his mouth against mine in search of relief. As his tongue entered my mouth I felt myself go and I came again violently, at the same time feeling him pump me full of his semen.

For the next half hour they took turns fucking me. As each one had his turn thrusting his young cock into my traitorously hungry pussy the other filmed me orgasming on his phone. I cried out a protest but too weakly for them to take me seriously. My pussy was betraying me - exalting in its spasming orgasms after years of ineffective fucking. Dimly I wondered if I could only cum if I was being force fucked. That certainly now seemed to be the common denominator. But my mind couldn't concentrate on such thoughts for long. My body was being taken to extremes. I had never had such intense feelings before and I knew I could do nothing but surrender to it.

My career would be over, I knew. Probably my marriage too. Once those video images they were taking of me were seen my life as I knew it would be over. But the horrible haunting feeling I had had ever since that last time with Pete's dad had gone too. I was at last able to cum. As Jimmy fucked me for the fourth time in less than an hour I had a smile on my face. He spurted his last wad of cum in my face. Eddie filmed me wiping it out of my hair, my eyes and my lips with my fingers.

"Miss Karen McIlroy, super slut getting the full treatment from one of her students" he sneered over the footage. I turned away. But I knew it would be the end for me.

Around 2 in the morning I limped back to my car. I had managed to pull my everyday clothes back on and I managed to drive all the way home in second gear, run a hot bath and slide into it.

My pussy throbbed. It was red raw. There were bite marks all over my tits and neck. My stomach felt nauseous and I knew I would need to get a pregnancy test done first thing in the morning. Over the hour that I sat in the bath what looked like a pint of cum dribbled out of my cunt. When some of my energy returned I washed my hair and got dry. I pulled on a turtleneck top that covered all the bite marks. I slipped in-between the sheets and fell asleep. Jonathan must have slid in beside me sometime the next morning because I woke up to find him sleeping soundly next to me.

It took four days for the bite marks to disappear. If Jonathan thought it at all strange that his wife wore turtleneck sweaters for all that time including at night he never said anything. The pregnancy test came back negative. It seemed I had got away with it. But of course I hadn't really. The boys had filmed themselves fucking me. Surely it would be all over the school by now.

The call from Dr. Allardyce came at the beginning of my planning period so I knew that he knew I was free and there would be no excuse for not going to the office immediately. I wondered how I would be fired. Would I be escorted off the premises? Were the Press there ready to report a delicious scandal of a seductress teacher? Should I grab my personal items now in case I wasn't allowed back to my office?

In the end I just went. Resigned to my fate. Determined to face it.

"Well, Mrs. McIlroy. I expect you know why I've asked you to come here", Dr. Allardyce began.

I was determined not to let that old strategy work with me. If he wanted me gone, he was going to have to work harder than that for it. I wasn't going to admit anything until I had to.

"Actually, no, Dr. Allardyce. I have no idea. Would you like to tell me?" I said, sweetly.

He smiled.

"Oh please, call me Derek," he replied. I must have looked shocked.

"Well, you've been here what is it now ten months? And we haven't had your appraisal yet. It's right here on my desk. Can we go through it together? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised".

That was it? He merely wanted to go through my teacher performance appraisal?

He left the bombshell until the 59th minute.

"So, I'll have Susan draw up your new contract for you to sign and if you want to sign up with us for a second year you'll simply have to sign that - and of course come here for a regular fuck session with me every afternoon".

"Whaaaaat?" I heard myself saying.

"You heard me very clearly, Karen. You'll be coming here every afternoon for the next year and I'll be giving you a damn good fucking. That is, unless I'm not feeling like it on any given day, but frankly I think that's unlikely. I've wanted to fuck that tight little married pussy of yours ever since you flounced in here with your cock teasing little whore outfit that day you interviewed. And now I have the means to make that a reality".

He held up a mobile phone.

"Confiscated from one of your "clients" and so far viewed only by me", he said, a sly smile spreading across his lips.

"But unless you want your husband to get this footage - not to mention the police, social services and the Daily Mail, you'll do exactly what I tell you to do for one year. After that, we'll agree to let you go on full severance. I'm not having a slutty little whore like you in my school. But before I let you go I want a full year of fucking that pussy of yours whenever I want it. You'll wear what I tell you to wear and I will cum inside you with no condoms. From time to time I'll require a blow job, but mostly it will be your cunt I'll be fucking. Are we clear?"

I was trapped. This disgusting man had me cornered, and my only hope was to play his perverted little game and hope he would keep his promise to let me go after a year.

Tears dropped from my eyes as I nodded. He smiled again. Then he stepped forward unzipping his flies as he approached me.

"Good. Now strip, you fucking little bitch!"

Reader, need I tell you? I'm sure you can guess. Trapped with that man that at that precise moment I hated more than Satan himself, bent over his desk, my arse exposed and with his cock driving into my pussy relentlessly I came copiously and loudly. My moans must have been audible across the courtyard and into the street outside. I gasped as his rock hard cock pounded me.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! OH YES!! I want this. Don't stop! Don't stop! Push, push PUSH!!"

My moans and cries filled the room and at last when I had cum a river he gave a final grunt and I felt my cunt fill with warm seed as he flowed into me.

So began my year of being the headmaster's private whore. How we ever kept it secret I will never know. His secretary was right outside the door most times but she either didn't hear or didn't care because she uttered never a word about it.

Every Monday there would be a parcel for me in the mail room. Usually, it was lingerie. Sometimes it would be a costume. Once it was massage oil. Once it was a vibrator and once a cock ring. I would wear the required item for that day's fuck session and he would decide whether I would continue to wear it for the rest of the week or not. Usually, he picked a winner.

I prefer not to dwell on the details of each and every fuck session he forced me through that year but I did keep a record of one sort. During that year he fucked me 108 times. My husband fucked me 23 times. I came with Derek 298 times that year. With Jonathan I didn't come close to cumming once. Nowhere near.

Jonathan was loving and tender. He made love to me and treated me like his adoring wife, which I was. Derek treated me like a whore he could fuck at will. He slapped me, grabbed my hair and called me the worst names you can think of while driving his granite like cock deep into my pussy. His disdain for me knew no bounds. I was worse than a fuck toy. I was beneath his contempt and he gave me the most visceral, guttural, filthy sex of my life. I came copiously and uncontrollably. My body craved our meetings. My mind, though, hated him with an intensity I cannot describe.

I know most of you will judge me and think me an unpardonable whore. I would just ask you to consider whether you could deliberately make the choice never to experience an orgasm for the rest of your life. I couldn't. In a strange way part of me grew to enjoy being dominated by Derek. It wasn't just the physical pleasure of having intense orgasms every single weekday morning. I was also facing up to aspects of my past. So much about Pete's dad now made sense. So much of that sordid session with Jimmy and Eddie also came into a new perspective. If I couldn't get self respect (and, let's face it, I scarcely deserved that), at least I could gain a measure of understanding.

When in mid-November I discovered I was pregnant, Derek grew even more desperate for sex with me. As my belly swelled, he found himself turned on by the idea of fucking a pregnant woman - and one married to someone else but who was, no doubt, now expecting his child. He revelled in his cuckolding Jonathan. One evening during a school play I had brought Jonathan to see Derek introduced himself to us both and then said

"Derek, would you mind if I borrowed Karen for fifteen minutes. I have to give her a debriefing that we couldn't fit in earlier".

Poor Jonathan could only nod as Derek led me into his office and "debriefed" me by removing my panties and fucking me on his desk. Jonathan was mere feet away on the other side of the door but I still came, and I walked back into Jonathan's embrace twenty minutes later with Derek's fresh cum dripping down my thigh and my panties in his jacket pocket.