Karen's Fall and Rise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan went off sex as my bely swelled. Almost the only sex I had after the fourth month of pregnancy was with Derek. Twice we went off to overnight conferences together. On one he introduced me as his wife and we spent so much of the night fucking (me on top by now as I was too big for any other position) that we missed the entire day's programme the following day. That was the night Derek insisted on fucking me while I spoke to Jonathan on the phone. I couldn't keep that up for very long. By that time in my pregnancy I was cumming almost as soon as Derek invaginated.

I said "almost". Actually, Derek wasn't the only man I fucked during that time. And I don't mean Jonathan either.

As my second trimester began I confided to my doctor that I wasn't sure who the father was. To his credit, Dr. Jameson stayed remarkably calm and non-judgmental. I didn't give him all the details but I said that the count was about four to one in favour of it being someone other than my husband. The truth was, it was mathematically possible that the father of my child could be Jimmy, Eddie or Dereck. But there was a chance it was also Jonathan.

"I can organise a test for you but if you decide that's what you want, I would advise you wait until the baby is born", Dr. Jameson said.

"There's no sense in doing anything ahead of your due date in six months. The test itself wouldn't hurt the baby, but if the news is worrying to you then the stress might affect the baby and we don't want that. By the way, next time you come in, I could tell you the sex of the baby if you like".

He was completely matter of fact about it, and part of me found that reassuring, but part of me also needed more than that so I asked about counselling. It was at that meeting that I broke down and it all poured out. Pete's dad, the evening with Jimmy and Eddie, the daily fuck sessions with Derek, my inability to cum outside of high stress situations or domination by older men.

Dr. Jameson looked at me.

"Karen. You are a very attractive woman and I have no doubt at all that you could seduce any man you chose regardless of age. The other day I know you noticed I had an erection as I examined you. Any man would. But you should also know that I have much more professional pride than this despicable Derek character who is taking advantage of you. I would never want you to doubt my professional efficacy or my respect for you as a patient, and, damn it, as a wee girl of twenty-five who scarcely knows what life is all about".

I looked at him from the examination table. So he had guessed I was turned on by his manner. But I stayed quiet. This seemed a more serious talk all of a sudden.

"There's a man I'm going to recommend you make an appointment to see. I don't necessarily approve of his behaviour. But he gets bloody good results. He's a counsellor. Here's his number. Make sure you see him with your husband. He doesn't have my professional self-control if you know what I mean".

The number was of a man called Phil. I left it a week, but at the end of a low day when Derek had had me dress up as a French maid and had fucked me sitting on his lap while I was blindfolded, I made the call and booked an appointment to see Phil in his clinic twenty miles away.

I looked Phil up on the Internet the same night. He was extremely handsome and looked about 50. I drove to the appointment alone. And wore no panties.

The sessions with Phil were helpful in an unexpected way. He was as talented and insightful and he had the rare quality of letting you know he understood without actually saying as much or making you feel diminished. He was also as unprofessional as Dr. Jameson had warned me. Apart from asking me to strip naked for him on just our second appointment (he bent me over his lap and stimulated my clitoris with a vibrator for twenty minutes listening to my shrieks of pleasure before removing his trousers and fucking me vigorously from behind) he also helped me plan my comeback strategy. Derek was going to pay. And Phil had the perfect plan.