All Comments on 'Karen's Master Pt. 02'

by shem802

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
great

i loved it so true sounding , a real turn for her to geet the cock she needs so badly, she will be wowrshiping his black now i want to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Utterly fabulous - super story of a black owned bitch and her wimpy submissive husband. A lot more please!

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
not bad

not really like the husband part , but to have a black master like that might awesum, is this true

lin4_69lin4_69about 13 years ago
oh yes

not into whimpy husbands, but having a black master like james to serve often would be so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupid crap

Hubby needs to put a couple of slugs into her head and to shoot off asshole 'masters' lame cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
even better

the writing is crisp, the sentences don't waste a word on the unnecessary, and the flashbacks in Karen's mind begin to show us how she arrived at her present position. I also like the way the phone calls intrude on her normal life and move her to the world she desires. The husband knows, karen is committed and the training must continue. Very will written, a solid story line and this chapter was well worth the wait....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why are most IR stories so stupid?

I guess, I'm the stupid one thinking maybe this author would be different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can one of you writers.

Write an IR story where the white husband DOESN'T get fucked over by the sluts lover and the whore herself. It can't be that difficult. This category is dead. Every story appears to be the same. A white happily married wife gets fucked by a black man with a huge prick and then the husband gets fucked by both of them mentally and physically. Someone please bring this sad and deppressing category to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not the curb

Kick Her Ass to the compost heap!!

Hope Richard finds out and sells her pussy the Nigers in the hood!

They are the only ones that would want it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What A Pile Of Stupid Dogg Shit!

Only a sick little fuck could get off on this stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Well Written

Super hot story, thank you very much for posting. I love the thoughts going through this woman's head.

To the bitter person who called the story "stupid"; maybe you should maybe ask your pastor to recommend some books that don't shock or disturb you? Possibly Harlequin Romances would be better? I'm not sure, but it sounds like Literotica is not really appropriate for your strict moral standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To the idiot Anon-very well written

I don't think the person that called this story "stupid" has strict moral issues, unlike you who seem to have a desire to lash out at other readers who disagree with your sick twisted fantasy mind. Not only is this story stupid, but a repetition of hundreds of others in this genre. Same old shit, white whore slut, black overhung studs who threat women like garbage. They act like garbage and get treated as such by scum. There are many good IR stories on this site, but this isn't one of them. My opinion asshole, which counts just as much as yours. Next time, think before your mouth goes in gear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story

I showed it to my wife and now she keeps bugging me to find a black master for her. If I do i will be denied any sex with her. I can't wait to experience all the humilation.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 13 years ago
AMAZING

I've been waiting for this story since I first read part 1 a few months ago, and it didn't dissapoint.

You are an amazing writer. And I really feel you are one of the very best writers in erotic fiction- content aside.

Thanks for this story, and please don't make us wait as long for part 3.

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love IT

Keep the story coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SO FUXING AMAZING

dayum, i came 4 times while i was readin this + ur other one

it was so fucking hot, and it made my pussy soo wett. ;) I want a cock in me noww.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

Great job, hot wet and so very dark, this can develop so very far, let us all enjoy the trip as you add chapter (I hope).

Hugs, Nadine

JenniferGreenJenniferGreenover 10 years ago
Great!

Very nice, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not for me.

hated it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

My goodness! What a ridiculous story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

I disagree with the comment that this story is "ridiculous". I liked it. I liked the story, the willing submission, the cuckolding and especially the writing. At last, someone who uses correct syntax. Send another chapter Shem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story!

Karen's giving her wedding picture to James will embolden James to ask Karen to bring over the scale from the bedroom and ask her how much she weighed in her wedding day. She replies 120 pounds and steps on the scales at 150 pounds which ears her an ass reddening spanking and a challenge to drop 25 pounds by going on a strict diet and exercise program by putting on her plate the remnants from children's and hubby's plates. Growing children eat more and she will be tempted to put extra servings on their plates, hoping they will not eat the servings. Hubby goes to bar with friends and James sends his black girlfriend to visit Karen and watch her starve as she gently rebukes Karen for giving the children generous servings she will eat. The humiliated mother is made to dump the leftovers in the trash as her mother knocks to take kids home with her. The hostile white grandmother stares at the black woman who takes note of her voluptuous shape of 165 pounds and marks her as a future discipline project for another time. Karen is put on an aggressive exercise program to sweat out water from her corpulent frame while hearing about how fat her mother is in order to divide her from her mother. A pair of hidden cameras installed in kitchen to catch Karen in the act of cheating on her diet by pushing servings on children's plates and her Black mistress takes note of this cheating to punish Karen with spankings, forced rimmings of her Black assailed and forced interracial breeding of both holes.

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukabout 5 years ago
Refound

I lost this story back in 2010/11 or so when my computer blew up and have missed it ever since. A few months back I became determined to track it down going through the list of stories here alphabetically looking for any clue that might suggest I had found it but doubting that I really would there being so many togo through. 2 months later I have finally found it and it is just as good, erotic and highly arousing as I remember it. So totally beautifully written and I can only wish that it had new chapters written to it in the meantime so I could have enjoyed it even more than I previously did.

Simply the best story I have read on here in terms of subject matter, realism, quality of writing and above all pure sexual thrill. Perfection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous