Karen's Threesome, Daughter's Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last night was incredible," John said to the ladies, before turning his attention specifically to Melissa. "Are you aware that your mother watched us as well? She couldn't stop raving about what she saw when she came back to the room."

Melissa smiled, "Did she? She told me she wasn't sure if she was going to watch or not. I'm glad she did."

There was a pleased expression on Melissa's face, like she knew it all along. Like she wanted her mother to watch. As if she got off on it.

"I'm glad I watched," Karen said, slightly blushing. "Believe me, watching you and John together wasn't an easy decision by any means, but I guess my curiosity got the better of me. And the show I got was...interesting...and stimulating."

John leaned forward and spoke in a low voice. "You know, as exciting as last night's encounter was, I can't help but think that it would be so much more erotic if we did that again, but this time, with all of us in the same room."

There was a sudden silence between all of them. Karen's face froze. Melissa smiled at the idea.

"What?" Karen gasped.

"I could be with either one of you while the other watches. Or you two could try something. Or we could alternate."

"Like a threesome?"

"Exactly like a threesome."

Karen sighed, "Oh please. Don't give my daughter any new ideas here. It's already bad enough that we did what we did."

"Don't be such a prude mom," Melissa grinned. "I honestly think it sounds like so much fun."

"Just because it sounds fun doesn't mean it's appropriate. I mean, for goodness sake, at the same time? In the same room?"

Melissa shrugged. "That's what you said before, and look how that turned out. I know it's 'inappropriate' and all that, but no one is ever going to find out. We're on vacation and we're all here to have a good time. So why not take advantage of it?"

Every time Karen's better judgment and maternal instincts kicked in and she tried to refuse the offer, both John and Melissa became even more adamant. They rebutted everything Karen said with a series of rapid counter-arguments:

"It would be so much fun."

"An entirely new experience."

"Look how well it turned out last night."

"Mom, I'm old enough. I'm my own woman."

"Think of the convenience."

"Think of the pleasure."

"No one will ever know."

"Yeah mom, no one will ever know."

"Our secret."

"Yeah mom, our secret."

It had gotten to the point where Karen was simply outnumbered and outmatched. They had brought up good points. They were here on vacation and expected to have a memorable time. No one would ever know. And if Karen was honest with herself, it would be an amazing sexual experience.

Karen sighed in defeat, "I don't know how I let you talk me into these situations."

"Come on mom, I can tell by the look on your face, you're feeling flustered. Admit it, this conversation is making you wet."

"Melissa!"

"It's true, isn't it? Or should I reach below the table to find out for myself?"

Melissa jokingly reached under the breakfast table, towards her mom's crotch, and her hand was swatted away with a hard slap.

"Fine, you're right," Karen reluctantly admitted. "I am a little moist down there."

"Then I think it's time," Melissa stated.

Karen looked at John. John looked at Melissa. And Melissa looked at her mother. There was an undeniable tension between all of them and Karen knew that her relationship with her boyfriend and her daughter was about to be taken to a whole new level. To a place where it should never be. But if the dampness between her legs was to be believed, it felt like something she had to experience.

***

The three of them headed back to the room as soon as their breakfast was finished. There was a sense of excitement in the air as they all knew sex would be involved, but none of them knew how far things were about to go. There was also a nervous tension as they were all venturing into new sexual territory together.

Melissa broke the ice. "So, since you two have had a threesome before, how should we start?"

John grinned, "Would you like us to do things the way your mom and I did when we had our first threesome?"

The thought made Karen's pussy clench, but she tried her best to hide her nervousness about it.

"Sure, why not."

Karen couldn't help but grin as well, almost to the point of wanting to laugh, because she knew where John was headed with this. It even made her blush to think of what was going to happen next.

"Well, our first threesome began with me watching your mother and the other woman play with each other," John said. "Then, they both turned their attention towards me, sucking my cock before all of us enjoyed each other. So what do you say? Are you up for that?"

Karen and Melissa both turned to give each other the same look, wondering if they could actually go this far. And it only took a second for both of them to realize that they could. If last night's experience was any indication of how much sexual pleasure they could receive from incest fantasies, then they knew how much more pleasure they could receive from an actual threesome with each other.

Melissa nodded her head. "Well I guess that settles it. There's no point in standing around wasting time."

She took a step towards her mother and kissed her on the lips. It was a kiss which caught Karen totally off guard, making Karen suddenly turn stiff as a board. As Melissa pressed her lips tighter against her mother, Karen tried her hardest to relax and enjoy it.

Within moments, as Karen began to accept the kiss from her daughter, it was no longer a kiss which showed that it was their first time together or that they were mother & daughter. They kissed each other as if they had done this a million times before and they were tired of holding in their lust.

Melissa followed up their kiss by grabbing a tight hold of her mother, and sliding one hand up her t-shirt, underneath the bikini top, to squeeze the bare breast, fondling her tit and nipple in the process.

Karen then held her daughter's hand, stopping her. "Are you sure you want to do this? This will be a major leap for us. We can never undo this."

"Mom, I've wanted to do this with you for a very long time," Melissa replied, letting her hand go back to work.

Those words shocked Karen. How long had her daughter wanted this?

Even more shocking, after more kissing on the lips, Melissa started to strip her. It wasn't hard for Melissa to get her mother undressed since she wasn't wearing much to begin with. Melissa started by pulling off Karen's t-shirt and then undoing her shorts, tossing each item of clothing carelessly to the floor.

Melissa immediately followed that up by pulling the strings to her mother's bikini to expose each of her breasts. And then off came her bottom, leaving Karen's beautiful naked body exposed for all the eyes in the room to devour. She kept in decent shape for a school teacher. Naturally, at her age, she was self-conscious about being naked for them to see, but their hungry eyes let her know that her naked body was arousing them.

The admiration of Karen's nude body continued as Melissa ran her fingers across the sides of her mother's breasts as she visually admired her mother's figure from head to toe. She admired her mother's shapely, but slightly sagging tan lined breasts with their large brown nipples. She also got a kick out of seeing her mother's cleanly shaven pussy.

"Well, what do you think?" Karen nervously asked her daughter.

"I think you're so sexy. Good enough to eat."

Karen put her hands on her daughter's t-shirt. "It's your turn now. I want to see what you look like."

This time, it was Melissa's turn to get naked as Karen and John watched in suspense. It didn't take long for her to get naked either, revealing her thin but athletic body, with her small breasts and nipples. She was cleanly shaven as well and had the same bikini tan lines her mother had because of all the sunbathing they had done together.

"What do you think?" Melissa asked this time, flaunting her naked body to her mom and John.

Karen's eyes were wide. "Beautiful. You look...gorgeous."

"You know what? Show me how beautiful you think I am."

The two women went right back to kissing, but this time, in a far more passionate way, as if they had always been lesbian lovers. Once again, Melissa led the charge, and they embraced so hard that they fell over and were sprawled across the bed, continuing to make-out.

John got undressed and sat down to watch the show. He couldn't believe his luck, watching the unholy mother/daughter coupling which was happening before him. He never admitted it to Karen, but the thought of his girlfriend and her daughter having lesbian sex together was his deepest and most intense sexual fantasy. That fantasy was coming true right before his very eyes, with both women completely shedding their inhibitions and passionately making out with each other across the bed, their tongue's sloppily joining each other's.

John got up and rubbed his hand across Karen's back. "Watching you two kiss has gotten me incredibly hard."

The mother/daughter kiss ended and the ladies looked up at the naked guy with a hard cock.

"Let's see if we can take care of that for you," Karen smiled.

Karen and Melissa both sat up on the bed with the intention of orally satisfying John together. It started off with Karen taking the hard cock inside of her mouth and bobbing her head on it a few times to get things going. She always enjoyed sucking cock, but this was different. This time, her daughter was sitting right next to her, watching every suck and slurp, which only made things much more intense and arousing than usual.

Karen put a temporary end to her blowjob, taking the cock out of her mouth, and pointing the cock towards her daughter's mouth.

"For me?" Melissa asked, pretending to be shocked and surprised

Karen nodded. "All yours, for now..."

It was now Melissa's turn to suck, and suck she did. It came as no surprise that Melissa was the superior cocksucker of the two. She was a far more sexual person, and it showed as she sucked his cock more vigorously, more intensely, taking it deeper into her throat, sucking hard and slurping her tongue around it. Melissa's head bobbed rapidly and it was clear that she was a woman with plenty of cocksucking experience. It was equally clear that this was a real passion of hers. The fact that her mother was watching only made it more erotic.

When Melissa was finished for the moment, she took the cock out of her mouth and pointed it back to her mother, as if it were a challenge. As if they should see who sucks cock the best. As if they were competing for John's approval.

"All yours again," Melissa smiled.

Karen didn't reply. Instead, she took the cock back into her mouth, accepting the challenge, and tasting her daughter's warm saliva all over the shaft. Both women became extremely wet watching each other suck cock and tasting the others saliva in the process. It became a competitive bid between mother and daughter to out-perform one another.

But eventually it came to the point where they took turns licking the base of his cock, sucking his balls, and sucking the head of his cock. They orally pleasured John at the same time, with extreme vigor. Teamwork at its finest. Mothers and daughters always work best when they're behind each other 100%, and this was certainly no exception.

"You two are unbelievable together," John panted. "Now I want both of you to taste each other again, but in a different area this time, if you know what I mean. And then we're going to fuck."

Melissa gave a sly look to her mother. "You heard him, we have to taste each other again. I'm going first. I want you to lie on your back now and enjoy what I'm going to do for you."

Before Karen could comment on the matter, Melissa hopped out of bed and pushed her mother onto her back, then dropped down to her knees, opening her mother's legs in the process.

Melissa buried her face in her mother's cunt and went straight to work, creating a dizzying feeling for the mother. Melissa licked, sucked, and kissed the pussy in the way that she had perfected in college. It was one of the perks of joining the sorority, Melissa thought, as she ate her mother's cunt. She lapped her tongue up and down the labia before sticking her tongue inside to suck and pleasure her mom's most intimate area. Meanwhile, John sat on the bed and held Karen's hand as she was being pleasured by her own daughter, before moving on to kiss both of her breasts.

As the oral assault continued, Karen felt as if her body was on autopilot. She couldn't move. All she could do was lay back and enjoy. She no longer cared that this was wrong or immoral. Her body and all her senses were enthralled with the sexual pleasure which came straight from her daughter's mouth.

Karen looked down to the depraved sight of her daughter eating her pussy. She also saw John positioning himself behind Melissa, preparing to fuck her. John's cock made his way inside Melissa's pussy and he fucked her from behind, causing Melissa to moan while she continued her oral service to her mother.

It was a sight which Karen would never forget for as long as she lived. Her beautiful daughter's mouth on her pussy, and her boyfriend, whom she loved dearly, fucking her daughter.

The looks on their faces said it all. Karen knew that her daughter was loving this based on her tongue action and strong groaning noises she made. Karen also knew that her boyfriend was a man possessed as he pounded Melissa's pussy.

It wasn't long before John gave the next order:

"Switch. Mom on top. Daughter on bottom."

Melissa pulled her mouth away from the wet cunt and smiled at her mother. It was such a deviant and dirty look, which you wouldn't expect from a girl like Melissa because she had such an angelic face. But make no mistake about it, she's as nasty as they come.

The women switched places. Melissa gleefully laid on her back, almost jumping on the bed causing it to shake. Karen hesitantly, but excitedly, got between her daughter's legs, looking at her freshly fucked wet pussy. It was a beautiful looking glowing pink, and was so very wet from committing incest and being fucked. Pink insides, faint brown thin labia, and a bikini tan line around the crotch.

After a moment of examining her daughter as if she were a gynecologist, Karen put her face down and returned the oral favor, licking and sucking the excited cunt in front of her, causing Melissa to moan out loud. Karen was still relatively new to pussy licking, but she was game for anything at that moment. Especially after the favor her daughter had just done for her.

"Holy shit, mom!" Melissa hollered. "Oh my god! You're a pro."

With her mouth full of pussy, Karen moaned, "Mmm...hmmm.."

John did his part, getting behind Karen as she ate her daughter's pussy. He raised his girlfriend's hips to align his raging hard-on with her pussy, guiding himself to her hole and entering her.

This time, John fucked Karen from behind, while Karen's face was buried in her daughter's pussy. She did her absolute best to return the favor to her daughter while getting pounded hard from behind.

"Oh fuck, mom," Melissa moaned, rubbing her fingers through her mother's long hair. "This was the best idea ever!"

Karen was too busy to respond. Her cunt was being ravished by the man she loved. And her mouth was occupied servicing her precious daughter. The pounding from behind went harder, causing her tits to sway back and forth as she remained bent over. Normally, whenever she had sex with her boyfriend, the intense, pleasurable feeling in her pussy was all she wanted to focus on. Now, she had her daughter's sexual pleasure in mind. It was the least she could do, since her daughter had arranged this whole thing.

"I'm about to cum," John moaned loudly. "Get ready...oh god..."

Karen thought, 'Get ready for what?' as she was still eating her daughter's pussy. Melissa, on the other hand, knew exactly what was coming next. She gently and delicately moved her mother's face away; the pussy eating was done for now.

That was when John pulled his cock out of Karen's pussy and stroked himself. Melissa dove out of bed and dropped to her knees. That was the moment Karen knew exactly what was going to happen, and she got to her knees too, in a slightly dumbfounded state. This was happening so fast, her brain barely had time to process any of it.

"Get ready...I'm about to cum..." John moaned as he stroked himself furiously to the sight of the beautiful mother/daughter duo kneeling on the floor with their tongues hanging out.

He shot his massive load and was sure to evenly dispense the goods between the mother & daughter. It was a massive load from the super erotic experience, and with each shot, the two ladies were sure to catch as much of it with their mouths as they could with their mouths. Karen did her best to keep up. She was still very new to this. Melissa, on the other hand, caught every drop like a pro, which made Karen wonder if her daughter was experienced with having threesomes.

When it was over, the women looked at each other with their mouths coated in cum. Karen still looked dumbfounded, while Melissa looked like she had just had the time of her life.

"Aren't you two going to kiss?" John asked.

"He's right, you know," Melissa answered.

"But..."

Instead of allowing her mother to finish, Melissa dove forward and devoured all traces of cum around her mother's mouth. They tongue kissed again, passionately and with raw sexual energy. This time, however, they swapped freshly produced male cum in their mouths, along with their own vaginal fluids from eating each other's pussy.

The kiss ended and Karen once again looked doe eyed and confused at her daughter.

"That was...ummm...interesting," Karen said awkwardly.

"Well we're not done yet."

"We're not?"

"No, of course not. No way. It's not an official threesome until all participants orgasm. John came. We didn't."

"She's right, you know," John agreed.

With that, Melissa grabbed her mother by the wrist and dragged her back onto the bed, which was met with little resistance. Karen was far too overwhelmed to resist. She didn't want to either. They've already gone this far, why not a little further? Why not have an amazing orgasm out of it too?

Karen was roughly placed on her back by her daughter. Then she watched as her daughter positioned herself in the opposite direction so that they could enter the 69 position, with Melissa slowly lowering her cunt to her mother's face, while she could please her mother at the same time.

At this point, John knew better than to interfere. He had already done his part. All that was left was to watch the ladies go at it.

***

By the time it was done, Karen and Melissa had both ended up on the floor, with the daughter's head cradled in her mother's arm, while her mom brushed her hair. They were both still naked and reeling from their intense orgasms.

"So how did you two ladies enjoy your first real incestuous experience with each other?" John asked.

Melissa looked at her mother with a smile and replied, "I think it's the beginning of a wonderful new relationship."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves here," Karen replied.

"Why? You didn't enjoy that?" Melissa asked, faking a hurt look.

"Of course I did," Karen reluctantly admitted.

Melissa pinched her mother's nipple. "Then? What's the problem?"

"You're my daughter. That's the problem."

John interjected. "I don't think it's right for a mother to call her daughter a problem."

"Exactly!" Melissa agreed. "Especially not after those orgasms."

Karen sighed, "I guess I better get used to the both of you teaming up against me."