Karen's Threesome, Daughter's Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,315 Followers

"Face it mom, you can never win."

"I guess I shouldn't fight it anymore," Karen sighed again.

"Nope. You shouldn't. Not now. Not ever. Not when we make each other feel so good."

And with that, Melissa turned her head and began to suck her mother's nipple, which instantly turned stiff. The kisses moved downwards to Karen's stomach, then to her crotch, then to her pussy. Karen moaned as her pussy was being eaten again, a feeling she could gladly get used to, even if it was from her own daughter. She came to the conclusion that her own daughter was a far better pussy eater than John could ever be. Maybe it was a girl thing? Or maybe it was the maternal connection she shared with Melissa. Whatever the case, she needed to have it again. She knew this wouldn't be the end of it.

As Melissa was eating her mom's pussy, she looked up to where John was sitting, still naked. His cock had begun to stir and come back to life. The cock looked so inviting and ready for more action.

Melissa lifted her lips from her mom's pussy and smiled at John.

"Is that another hard-on?" she asked mischievously.

"Sure is," he replied. "Watching you two is better than viagra."

"Then put it to good use. Mom's mouth is free."

He agreed and got up to accompany the mother and daughter on the floor, his erection growing harder by the second at the thought of participating in yet another incestuous encounter with two beautiful women.

"Another threesome?" Karen asked, no longer feeling the need to sigh.

Melissa kissed her mom's pussy. "You better get used to it. Oh, and I plan on sleeping in this room until our vacation is over. We'll be closer than ever before, isn't that what you've always wanted?"

The conversation was over when Melissa put her lips back to work on the wet pussy, but Karen still wanted to rebutt her daughter's comment. It's true, Karen had always wanted to become 'closer' with her daughter, but not in this way. Never in a sexual way. After all, what kind of mother would plan this? What Karen had always wanted was a strong emotional bond with her daughter, and maybe this would be it?

As a tongue slipped inside her pussy hole, Karen would have to wait and save this very important conversation for another time. She enjoyed the extremely taboo sight of her naked daughter eating her pussy, making her feel so alive and aroused. And as John kneeled down and guided his hard cock to her mouth, Karen opened her lips and gladly sucked on his manhood. She knew it would be a while before anyone would be having a conversation.

For now, they needed to fuck. The rest could wait.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.