All Comments on 'Karina The Sorceress Ch. 04'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting for more

Been a long time since this story was updated but I was very glad to see the update was worth the wait.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Very wild,whacky,weird and funny imagination!! ;))

This writer has a wild,whacky,weird and funny imagination!!;))My my wasn't that entertaining?!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

More chapters, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

wasn't around before, but these tales are awesome

Griffc34Griffc34almost 7 years ago
Truly enjoyed it

I am looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please...

One of my favorite stories on the site. Bring on more perils for Karina!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Story: Please write a sequel

This is one of the best stories I've read here. I hope you'll write a sequel. Karina deserves it. You're a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brillant Story

more pleeeeeeeeeeese

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Agent in distress is better

Demon stories are path too well trodden. This is entertaining and well written but it is always going to be really difficult to be original. The "Agent in Distress" series has a lot more promise and deserves priority. IMO. But who am I to say as you can write but I can't!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Idk what to think

It started so well, I was extremely aroused but also hoped well for Karina... I knew the story wouldn't end well for her, but I can't help but be disappointed by the ending. You made it too obvious that she was getting tricked, and kinda made it ridiculous. Everything just went badly and there wasn't even anything erotic really (compared to say, chapter 1). Alex just leaving her didn't make much sense either. You could've at least made it dramatic and despairing as he dies trying to save her from becoming the demon's slave forever. Unless he was the demon all the time, but then you should've made it clear to Karina. Now I'm just sad for her and kinda annoyed :/ Anyway, great story. The fact that you made me develop any kind of bond with the main character in this kind of story is really good already. Defo gonna read the other one in due time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue

This story is just perfect, I wouldn’t change a thing. Please continue writing this captivating plot.

TanukiTanukiover 5 years agoAuthor
From the author

If anyone happens to check the comments, I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful encouragement. I do think about Karina often, but I haven’t figured out where to take the story. I feel like the lynch mob for Agent in Distress is bigger, so I’m trying to satisfy them first, but I promise I’ll write more Karina chapters when I can spare the time. If anyone has ideas for direction of the story, sometimes those are very helpful!

Xoxo

Tanuki

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do continue

Great story and I found every chapter erotic as well. Poor Karina yet at the same time there is something powerful about her. I like her both her passion and her resilience and long may she keep fighting to be who she wants to be.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 5 years ago
future of story

Alex purchases her, perhaps as part of a team. however, her she comes with a chastity belt that prevents her clit from getting any attention, leaving her crosseyed with lust over 3 months as he enjoys her.

Architect theArchitect thealmost 5 years ago
Great Tale

I've been checking back for years to see more of this story. Since this chapter came out last year, I've been checking monthly. You're such a tease, Tanuki!

ebwood333ebwood333over 4 years ago
Wow!

This is an amazing story. Sensual, plot driven, interesting, and hot. You do a damn good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Detail

Damm these stories are good. Please tell me you're making more chapters! The detail and visualizatin is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not so good

It doesn't seem so good to me. (3*)

The trick ending is quite banal.

... and, as you haven't continued this story in 4 years ... probably you too think this is not so good ... and you don't know where to leed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t wait to see how she goes through the perils of the next chapter! What delicious torments will be forced upon her. Will she finally cum? Will she endure pleasure and pain? Will Alex end up as the demon after all? Will the man who tricked her have his way with her? Will the Crusaders find her? Please write more!!! You should have a patreon. I would donate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
726 Followers
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES