Karing for Kitty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave them my warmest smile..."Welcome to our home...please Do Not call me Mrs. Lawson, she is my husband's mother, and I am not her."

"My name is Glenda, but all my friends call me Glen. You'll find your rooms ready and hopefully comfortable. Dinner is at 5 promptly every day without exception. I hope Sammy expressed that attendance at dinner is the only rule we have and it is strictly enforced."

I really hoped that I sounded at ease, even though I could hear the slight tremor in my own voice.

I knew I was unsettled, my fingertips were absentmindedly rubbing the spot that Clayton's lips had briefly touched. I saw Sammy watching me, his eyes following the movement of my fingers as if in a trance.

I abruptly clasped my hands together, the sudden movement seemed to break the spell and his eyes quickly rose to meet mine, a soft apologetic frown teasing at the corners of his mouth.

"I am sure they would all like to see their rooms dear, then the grounds and the pool perhaps. I'm going to lie down for a few minutes dear."

I tried not to sound to dismissive, but I had to get away from these young men if I was to have any hope of recovering. I could feel the unbridled testosterone flowing towards me, and I was terrified that the boys might actually find out how much it was affecting me. Or somehow read my mind as I began to play little fantasy porno movie promo's...with almost each of them having a key supporting, if not starring, role.

Sammy took my que and ushered his friends up the stairs, as he passed by he glanced at me, a look of concern easily discerned on his face. I smiled and blew him a kiss as he went up the stairs. His slight frown vanished in a flash, replaced with that boyish grin I loved so much.

The house soon found its new rhythm. I normally awoke before ten or so and padded around aimlessly. But now, with the house being somewhat full, there will always something to do. Although the boys generally kept to themselves, the chaos that followed them overwhelmed the entire house as well as me. It was a joy.

It was such a rare occasion to have house guests that I really did have to put some conscious thought into how I went about my daily routine, such as it was. Things like sunbathing and swimming nude or leaving windows uncovered and opened, would have to be curtailed, even though I really loved having that freedom.

I tried to give the boys free run of the estate, keeping to myself except during meal times or when cleaning up. Sammy always sought me out wherever I was hiding though. He wanted to spend time with me it seemed even though I told him that I was fine and I tried to reassure him that everything was great.

He knew there was something wrong though. He sensed something I'm sure. Of my children, Sammy was the most like me. In almost every trait I could see what a younger brother of mine might have been like, if my parents had ever had more than one child.

Even though he had to be the good host and entertain his friends, he still made a conscious effort to balance everything. His character sparkled like a bright start and really did make everything okay...for those ten days anyway.

Oh of course there were some wonderful small events that occurred. One evening late, around ten I would say, the boys had apparently broken into one of the liquor cabinets and emptied it of most of the whiskey. Well with a dozen of them sharing a few bottles, I didn't see the harm in it at all. Until they carried the party down to the pool, that is.

I had been relaxing on the veranda off my room, enjoying the night air. I would normally have been out there naked, the cool breeze fresh on my skin, but with the boys here I had put on a thin lace night gown. Filmy really, but quite adequate since no one would see me up close.

Well anyway, as the boys got to rough housing and teasing each other, they started to challenge each other. Who is the better swimmer, best diver, and etcetera. Well, it didn't take long, soon there were several that had ended up in the pool. In their drunken state they had either just gone in or were pushed in fully clothed.

Soon enough competitions began, swimming and diving seemed to be central to some sort of bragging rights. Several boys, wanting a decided advantage I am sure, decided to remove their clothing. Soon the entire group was skinny dipping. Thirteen young beautiful men and my son. They all looked so innocent, almost like babies playing in the bath.

I was sure they didn't know I was watching. I really did try not to pay too much particular attention to their activities. Though it did seem that I kept seeking out particular young men to focus on. And though they were far enough from me that I wasn't sure who was who, I could clearly see that some had a bigger "advantage" than others...If you know what I mean.

As I watched though, I began to be embarrassed.

"I couldn't just...not watch...could I"?

I was mortified by the fantasies that were playing thru my mind. I would try to push them away as fast as they came though. I could feel my body heat rising, like an uncontrollable blush. The more I fought against it the more the urge to run down and join them took hold.

But I knew I couldn't, I wouldn't.

I began to chastise myself for what I was thinking...

"Really Glen...get a grip..."

"You're old enough to be their mother...Oh wait...you are Sam's mother!!"

"Leave them alone...you don't want to scare them off..."

I sighed...realizing that all I was doing was fueling an impossible fantasy, and not a healthy one at that. I felt ashamed, here I was thinking sexual, and all they were really doing was having fun.

Innocent sexy fun.

When I finally retired it found it almost impossible to close my eyes without "seeing" any number of young men. The images of their beautiful young bodies so fresh in my mind, the dreams they evoked were quite vivid and full of lust. Something stirred in me, that wanting was taking over. Every bit of my flesh screamed for me to let it, but my mind was terrified of who I would become if I did.

The next morning I overslept. Partially due to waking up frequently to "peek in" on what the boys were up to. But mostly due to the dreams. Just the memory of those dreams, what I had allowed those boys to do to me in them, caused me to blush. I could feel the heat rise on my skin.

I threw on my night gown and padded my way towards the kitchen, keenly aware that the house felt empty and silent. I found a note left by Sammy taped to the coffee pot apologizing for the raid on the liquor, and stating that they all had gone to the ocean. Some of the boys had never seen the Atlantic, they would return by 5 p.m. for dinner as usual.

I must admit it was a welcome break. I had the majority of the day to myself it seemed, here was my chance to get a little back to normal.

After doing a few minor chores, the morning was gone. The light early afternoon breeze was just enough to make the pool tempting. Bright blue sky no clouds and no distractions. I decided to take a swim then lie out in the glorious sun.

A glass of wine, a good book that I needed to finish reading and my favorite bikini was all that I needed. Just a few hours of me time and I would be back to normal.

My favorite bikini was really nothing more than three strings and a wish. It was a white sheer that had a shimmer to it in the sunlight, but when it became wet, it was virtually transparent. Small triangles of cloth were barely large enough to cover my areolas and the bottom triangle came up just above the strawberry patch. Although it was tiny, it did cover me, as long as I didn't do anything to athletic.

As I walked from the house to the pool I had the uneasy feeling that I wasn't really alone. I even stopped several times and looked back at the house trying to see if someone was there. Maybe it was just my imagination, or maybe I was just hoping that I really wasn't alone...that maybe someone was watching me like I watched the boys last night.

The idea of being watched has always excited me a little...

Setting my things near my favorite lounge chair I ran and jumped into the pool. The water was glorious. Easing the tension and ebbing the frustration that had been building in me. I swam for as long as I could, trying my best to burn out all my pent up energy.

Nearing exhaustion I climbed from the pool. The tiny beads of water dripping from me sparkled in the sunlight. I could clearly see my hard nipples as the afternoon breeze sent a shiver thru me. Not a cold breeze really, just cooler than the pool water.

As I dried off with a towel my eyes wandered to the back of the house. I couldn't help hoping that some of the boys would come thru the patio doors. I turned my back to the house and untied my bikini top...letting the material fall to the smooth pavement while I rubbed the towel lightly over my breasts. My nipples responded to the rough material of the towel...

I untied the waist string on one side of my bottoms, letting the bikini bottom fall away.

I turned slightly, peeking back up towards the house without turning my head to far, straightening my legs I bent slowly forward again. Pressing the towel to my damp skin felt wonderful. I took my time drying every tiny drop of water I could find on my skin, trying to appear casual, while also trying to watch for any movement from the house.

I was sure that the show I was putting on would draw out anyone watching, if there was anyone that is. As I watched the house though, I didn't catch any movement. I felt a tinge of disappointment as I gathered up my discarded bikini.

My favorite lounge chair was one that is a little secluded but gave me the best exposure to the sun for the longest time. It afforded a viewing angle to the back of the house but was not in plain view in case the boys came home while I was still out here.

I spread out my wet towel and bikini on the lounge chair beside me, spreading them so that they could dry in the afternoon sun. Pressing the lounge chair to its full flat position, I rolled onto my front.

"Such a wonderful day..." I thought.

I allowed myself to close my eyes and imagine the pool full of young men. I had so many fantasies running thru my mind, but this one had a lot of detail, making it my favorite.

I could see them, their naked bodies shining in the sunlight, as the water drips clung to their smooth skin. Running and playing, teasing me, tempting me to join in. I let my mind wander, my pussy and nipples responding to the flood of desire that had taken over.

I knew it was all in my mind, I would never allow such a thing to happen to me. But the thrill of being exposed, exhibiting my naked body to these young viral men, was bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm...and all without lifting a finger!

I drifted off into a glorious day dream where they all played with me, and I with them...

I must have fallen asleep.

I heard laughter faintly as it blended into my dream. I loved the sound of their laughter as they played. I could feel the heat of the sun on my skin...

In my dream I was in the pool with the boys...there must have been three or four of them that had their hands under me, caressing and touching me everywhere...but the sounds that awoke me weren't from my dreams.

I slowly opened my eyes. Trying to adjust my eyes to the bright sunlight I saw a flash of tan flesh. One of the young men, totally naked, had ran and jumped into the pool followed, closely by another. I was wide awake now...and to petrified to move.

"Oh shit..." I thought...

I was sure they hadn't seen me, at least not yet anyway. I slowly reached for my towel, but it was too far away. Somehow I had rolled over onto my back while I slept, moving farther from it. I was nearly frozen with fear. Here I was naked and totally exposed to this group of young viral men.

I didn't know where Sammy was, god forbid he was with them. I was sure he was here somewhere, but I couldn't hear anyone one voice well enough to know if it was Sammy or not.

Trying to move just enough to reach my towel was all it took though. As I rose slightly one of the young men caught my movement, looking at me full on, his smile widened into the most charming grin I had ever seen. His eyes were on fire, alive with the color of the sky.

Clayton walked over to where I was trying to become invisible. Not that I really wanted to, of all the boys in my dreams he dominated my fantasies most of all. I couldn't help but stare at him.

"Oh damn he's beautiful..." was all I could think.

My mouth became dry almost as fast as I felt something else become incredibly wet. I watched as his eyes traveled over my body...and to be honest I took every opportunity to look at him also.

As he drew nearer he reached down and picked up my towel. I thought at first he was going to cover himself with it.

I fought back the urge to yell..."NO!"

But instead he sat on the edge of the lounge chair next to me, holding my towel loosely in one hand, not bothering to cover anything at all. Thank heavens.

"Did you need this Glen?"

I tried to talk, to say yes, I really did. But his look and his closeness held me. I had lost total focus, even the sounds of the other boys in the pool didn't intrude on the moment. I reached out to take the towel, not really wanting to cover myself from his gaze, but he didn't release it...and I didn't pull.

Here I was in a dream, only not a dream at all. I could reach out and touch him. I could see from how his body was reacting that he was enjoying what he saw. His eyes traveling like a laser over every inch of me.

"Really totally FABB" he said quietly.

I would have done anything he wanted. Right then and there with everyone watching, I didn't care. I could feel his eyes on me, and I knew I had been staring at certain parts of him way too long to be considered proper.

I felt my legs part slightly, hoping that he would take the time to let his eyes roam over my body again. I felt my body responding to him. My pussy twitched in rhythm with his pulsing cock. And OH MY, what a nice cock he has. Not huge, but most definitely big enough that I wasn't sure if it would all fit in one go. But at that moment I was more than willing to work as hard as I needed to, too find out.

In just a few seconds my nipples and his cock were as hard and stiff as possible.

I watched my fingers extended towards him, wanting to test the "hardness" factor when Sammy's voice carried across the lawn.

"Mom? Where are you at?" his shout carried across the yard, faint enough that I knew he was up near the house, if not in it somewhere.

"Shit..."

I jolted upright and pulled the towel free of Clayton's grasp. Standing as I pulled it around me like a wrap in one swift motion.

"Ty needs to borrow some of Dads swim trunks, he...uh...lost his at the beach." He shouted as he appeared, coming out from the kitchen onto the patio.

I knew Sammy didn't see me standing near Clayton, he had turned back towards the house and scanned the veranda looking for me.

Clayton had picked up my bikini and laid it over my shoulder, leaning in close as he did...

"I wish I had stayed..." he breathed into my ear. His eyes had a heat in them that I hadn't seen from a man in a long time...and the effect was knee weakening.

"..Me too..." I whispered, desperately trying to not press myself against him...resisting the urge to drag him to the ground and mount him right then and there.

He smiled as he turned, making a mad dash for the pool...probably hoping to get there without a certain "over-heated" body part being noticed. His mad dash didn't go unnoticed by Sammy though. I was sure he had seen Clayton as he ran from where I stood. His head shifting back and forth, from his naked friend to his towel wrapped mother, as he tried to process everything he was seeing.

"That's not cool man,...GUYS!...Come on, get your trunks on" he yelled as he adjusted his path more towards me.

"Now dear, they are just having fun. And it's not like I didn't see all of you out here last night."

He blushed.

"All of us?" he asked, the color rising almost as fast as his eyes dropped in embarrassment.

"Yes dear, all of you." I teased, covering my bottom lip with my fingertips, as if to show how shocked I myself was at their behavior last night.

He stopped directly in front of me, his hands planted firmly on his hips, mimicking a pose I had seen his father assume whenever he had to discipline one of his belligerent children.

I smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. I could see in his eyes questions that he really didn't want to ask. He noticed my bikini draped over my shoulder and started to say something...but I just put my fingers on his lips and laughed.

"It's okay sweetie...really..." I reassured him as I headed towards the house.

"Dinner will be ready shortly. Everyone there, dressed or otherwise, I don't think it really matters much now" I called to him over my shoulder as I walked away.

12