All Comments on 'Karissa's Cheerleader Cunnilingus'

by mrsterygor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

Will there be more? I enjoyed the Saturday cheerleader series, and this followup has promise. But it's not incest. I know, I know, the tag says incest/taboo. And that has been a long running topic here. Not just from myself, but scores of other readers. I really wish Lit would change that. Family sex is what we expect in this category. And cousin in law is pseudo incest, at best. Don't mistake me, it's a nice tale, but might we see her with her cousin, sister, mom, at some point? Looking forward to more.

mrsterygormrsterygorover 6 years agoAuthor
Response to "More" comment

I will definitely consider making this into a series. And yeah, I intended for this story to fall under the "Taboo genre" but Literotica combines Incest and Taboo for some reason. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the "Saturday of Cheerleader Pleasure" series and this spinoff story. I will try to write and upload another erotic story as soon as my schedule allows me to have the time to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Peaked my curiosity

Say what?

The correct word is "piqued".

mrsterygormrsterygorover 6 years agoAuthor
Response to "Peaked my curiosity" comment

Not sure where that it is in the story or if that is incorrect. If I slipped up there, then maybe I need a better spell check/grammar checking program for my work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous