All Comments on 'Karla Gets Satisfied Ch. 01'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Just another story written to make white men look inferir and wimpy to niggers. The slut doesn't realize that she will be nothing but a used up crack whore and used goodes in a few weeks. hope she gets AIDS and dies

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
further degrading the husband and wife and less bigoted undertone

I was enjoying the narrative until the lines about having his infant. And the emphases on the child being black as well as her lover seemed a little racist. I didn't mind him being black, but when you make it about her getting pregnant instead of humiliating her husband and bringing out the whore in her then it doesn't do it for me. Getting pageant and the husband worrying if people will realize its not his is alright, nonetheless you didn't go for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Faggot husband story

And a hateful Cunt wife. Pathetic crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too Much Woman

I got to this story by following the phrase "too much woman". Some commenters may call me a wimp, a cuckold or worse, but like the hero of the story over the course of my 23 year marriage it became clear that in our relationship I had the traditional wife's role and she led as the husband. She's a couple of years older than I, taller, stronger, has a better job, earns double my salary, and can fuck for hours (frankly I never could). We love and support each other well and she's not demeaning, but like many traditional marriages, I receive the slights involved with being "the wife". So does my wife who needs more than I can give sometimes get it outside our marriage? Yes, but not in town and she doesn't flaunt it; she's just too much woman for me.

Please give us chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
😆😆😆😆😆

💩💩💩💩💩

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
as soon as it goes interracial

the story just goes to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANONY

You are SHIT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

☻💩💩💩💩

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lover

Lover was smiling as he opened his door to greet Karla. She had texted that she would be right up for some more loving. Lover saw and felt nothing but a hot flash as the thirty aught buckshot separated his head from.his torso. He could now be with Karla forever as she lay in her apartment downstairs, her sightless eyes seeing nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous