All Comments on 'Karma'

by slavebaby216

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good start. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Well done. Promising beginning.

Just one request: please take it slowly and don't get too outrageous too soon. Having been a confident planning girl, she shouldn't completely submit quickly. Plus the blackmail material isn't that significant yet. The blackmail at this point is basically to avoid moderate embarrassment since its just naked pictures of consenting adults. She even knows the blackmailer's identity, so can't bend her over too quickly. Maybe just lead her along with some suggestion this is a short term payback thing that will end once he's gotten his revenge or something.

Too many stories start with a great premise but quickly devolve because they either go too quickly (she's a full sex slave in less than a week) or becomes simply unbelievable as the woman succumbs to outrageous demands (teaching naked, sucking/sucking whole classes of students) due to limited blackmail material (picture of her naked). Don't fall into that trap. Lead her down the rabbit hole slowly by walking her down a path of greater and greater submission, humiliation and degradation (and more blackmail material) gradually.

Looking forward to additional chapters.

slavebaby216slavebaby216almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback. It helps tremendously. I hope you enjoy the continuation of the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous