All Comments on 'Karma Ch. 01'

by Viper194

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Enjoyed the story, looking forward to part two. Maybe force her to do a rim job and fixed slave. Or better yet force her to prepare and female for you to fuck. Can't wait to read more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good start

What the hell is he going to do if she likes the rough treatment, and wants him back in her life as her husband.

Wouldn't that be a big downer on his revenge trip, to find out all he ever had to do was make her submit to him.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh wow... how DARE she deny him sex if he always wanted to do something that she hated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uh, about the money...

She is supposedly submitting to his abuse as an alternative to paying him money. So why does he give her an envelope full of cash?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A great tale of revenge

Agree with previous comment - what's that about him giving her money? She was supposed to have an unpaid debt to him which she had now partially paid in kind. Also, her name changed to Andria a couple of times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She has to pay

She has to pay each month, he is returning the money so in effect she hasn't paid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Started off good...

Liked it at the beginning but got a bit too violent after a while. This may be down to personal preference but I think many would be rather disturbed by the violence and lack of empathy displayed. Good writing style though.

virago920virago920over 12 years ago
Huh?

Under stood the story the comments confused Me. OK as I read the story He wants REVENGE!!! She needs money to save house and her financial status. He humiliates the hell out of Her. She gets monetary assistance this is now their relationship. Whats not to under stand? New rule for comments, You need to be smarter than a 5th Grader. HuH!!

lonniesinnerlonniesinnerover 12 years ago

To many switches of her name, either it's Dana or Adriana... That was distracting and detracting as well as the money thing, he shouldn't be paying her if she's paying him with sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Reluctance, Rape

The definition is sexual intercourse by force fear or fraud. She is scared she is going to lose the house, there is the fear factor. Isn't it enough that he has taken her kids from her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good.

Good to read of some bitch getting pay back. Too many women fuck over their Men and laugh about it. Up yours to the children who can't handle it - go read a fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good!

I liked this, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad you never continued

This was simply rape and abuse. What was interesting or entertaining about it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous