All Comments on 'Karma Ch. 01'

by Sid0604

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
KARMA IS NOT A 1 TIME THING

when one has it some one else wants it worse. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I quit reading when he viewed the "hidden" cameras.

He has them in every room including the bathroom? And he's watched the tapes of him and his wife and chat/call logs? Holy illegal, Batman! Do you have any fucking idea the laws he's broken including privacy and child pornography? Do you? The cops would have him arrested so fast he wouldnt have time to pack anal lube for his trip to prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wierd dumbass

I like this story until he started talking about how it was his fault that george got to fuck his wife with his moves. She wasn't wasted just tipsy and could have said no. She has to accept blame and he can fess up and they can try to move on. George is an ass and the innocent is karen. she might know about george and wonders what julie is up to. can't wait to see the next chapter

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
What Happened?!

How is he suddenly to blame? Women talk to each other about their sex lives all of the time, and it doesn't magically lead to adultery. That twist ruined this story.

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyover 11 years ago
Good story till the end

At least from my point of view. The betrayal, the righteous indignation, the start of some very good painful payback, then the (it's all my fault) comet (from the you are responsible for all the wrong or bad shit that happens to you) hits you in the ass/head and I stopped reading with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another

matt moreau it was his fault just makes you sick.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Disagree with Anon

I don't know what country sets the scene for this story (perhaps UK?), and laws may be different elsewhere, but it is perfectly legal to bug your own home in the USA. Just watch the TV show "Cheaters" long enough and you'll find out. The only exception might be video in the bathroom, especially if guests were photographed doing their business, as their expectation of privacy would supersede the right to take pictures in your own home, I would think. I also have a problem believing that any woman, touched on her neck, and even a little tipsy, would succumb to a fucking she did not wish to have happen.

Finally, I don't accept it was James' fault, or mostly so, for telling his friend what turns his wife Julie on. Mostly "his fault" would be carrying out a cuckold fantasy and then getting upset when the wife enjoys it, or he can't handle it. In this story, he is not at fault. Only Julie and his former best friend George are to blame. Despite his thoughtful alibi and other precautions, he has shot his mouth off too much and it's so obvious he knows and was responsible for the beating. His wife and ex-friend must be really dumb not to see this. Await chapter 2 for the wimp out part . . .

hikewithapackhikewithapackover 11 years ago
He's at fault? Bull***T

She is a grown woman. She was able to walk, talk and fix sandwiches. She couldn't have been that drunk. Since most of sex is in the head, she wouldn't/couldn't have confused the friend with her husband. He talked about what turned her on? So what? 90% of what turns on a woman works for ALL women. Too bad. This had some really nice, but that last bit was a too much to swallow. In the end, the friend is just a friend. Your wife should be your BEST friend. That type of betrayal is tough to understand. Why had her sex life changed in the past year? Did she do something with the friend on the previous vacation?

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
Good story so far..

Hope the old boy sticks to his guns. But I do sense a wavering in his purpose. So they play cricket in Austrailia?

bobby9909bobby9909over 11 years ago
Solid 4

Was going to be a 5 but you have the husband blaming himself. Wrong... Talking about your wife's erogenous zones to another man is tacky, but it does NOT make you complicit in her seduction. If he had given this information with the INTENT of helping her to be seduced then yes, a degree of culpability could be apportioned to him. But this was clearly not the case. This was a conversation between friends, idly comparing notes about their wives. ... happpens all the time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Solid 2

You ruined a good story by trying to put the blame on the husbsnd for the wifes infidelity.

It was her marriage, she put herself in the corner, the guy tripped her triiggers alright but she wasnt mentally incapitated and could have said no even before that, And at this point in the story if she had been raped she is to friendly with her rapist. Get over it, originally she may or may not have wanted it, that hasnt been established. But she went with it and hid it and is now in the active lying and destruction of evidence mode. He may love her for what she was but he can never trust her again and cant fuck her for at least 12 months waiting on both their testing as she allowed another man to have bareback sex with her. There is no longer a marriage, just a cuck financing his slut wife.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Like the Others

Great story until the husband blamed himself. No way No how. Look forward to the conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF

It was a good story up until the husband started blaming himself ...wtf!!! Notice all the other responses saying the same thing. Absolutely ridiculous.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Right up until this line

"So now that I'd grasped I was also to blame, my original anger at Julie abated a lot. The penny dropped and I realized that George must have planned to seduce Julie."

You turn an intelligent unwilling cuck into an idiot. How does the description of how you seduce your wife lead anyone to conclude you asked for it. Pure bullshit and irritating WAAC behaviour. Let the RAAC begin. I guess the hero/zero forgot that his wife continued to lie to him at every turn after the event. You managed to turn a 4 or 5 into a 2 at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Five stars

Good story. Screw the assholes who can't handle the husband blaiming himself. Good plot. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Test match

Have you considered reducing the length of this story - there's a bit of action, but its hard to find it amongst the long periods of nothing very much. A bit like a test match. Try and make it more like a one day game?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hate to say

it but five pages of pure garbage a writer could have said what you said in two paragraphs, i don't write and done want to call you down but man stop or just tell the story and get rid of the chest pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

The writer is like MM -divorce them and take the cunt back that is what the writer been doing in most of his/her stories.No 5 for this.

lagrimas458lagrimas458over 11 years ago
Keep going

Enjoying the story and the information. Wish that I could have taped and heard my wife and "best friend" get it on in my bed. Unfortunately I was in class at college and did not know about the affair for years....after he was killed in an airplane accident.

I look forward to the continuation of your story.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Good start gone awry but screw the assholes who find plot...

...reversals tolerable and can't even spell blaming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
man or mouse

hubby sounds like a little bitch.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Invincible Man

Hubby, in this tale, is the guy who is prepared for EVERYTHING. In my early teens, I used to imagine I was Superboy, and could resolve all problems with my superpowers. I eventually outgrew that fantasy (most of the time!) if you don't have superpowers, you have to depend on anticipating as many things which might go wrong as you can and preparing to block or defend against them. The trouble is, that such a system starts eating up the majority of time in your life (and most of the feared 'shit' actually NEVER happens - so you've wasted your life for little or nothing!). ((Don't mean to be arguing again SOME planning for realistic problems - get your flu shots!))

Hubby probably went overboard in taking BLAME for Sweetie's boffing, but discretion on his part in NOT discussing intimate marital details with anyone except Sweetie would have been appropriate!

Much of the tension in this accounting is gone because ALL of Hubby's plans work perfectly. I don't read Superman comics any more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

hubby catches wife screwing around and on video all he sees is the guy has a average size cock instead of worring which ball to blow off and then figures he told him how to get in her pants men of any kind of brain do not talk about what turns their honey on .wish these writers would get minds off dick size and a little in real world. still good read

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
The only problem I have...

Is the concept that his wife was somehow powerless to stop her abuser simply by nibbling on her earlobes.No one goes into that kind of a trance; and for the hubby to be blaming himself is a little overboard as well. Other than that, I am enjoying this and hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it was going good till you

blamed the husband. Then it started toward being a wacc story. She fucks his friend and you blame the husband. You suck

mat1014mat1014over 11 years ago
NOT HUSBAND'S FAULT!!!!!!!

This is the only aspect of the story that I didn't care for. I'm waiting for chapter two and HOPING that hubby re-thinks blaming himself and really gives George the comeuppance that he deserves. Julie needs some penance as well, but Slimeball George....well, I say Burn the Bastard!! (just sayin')

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
A Little too Much

Mat Moreauish. Husbands fault? lick her nect after a beer and she will fuck you? not hardly people. it was ok until then. and i am still not sure it was not done even before this, something is rotten in denmark. maybe he does share with the wife and she was in on it too. need more phone call information. you had me until you went MM on me. i will wait until the end to rate this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good story so far........but!

A good story so far, but part 05 was a sudden switch and you've got James assigning way too much blame for what happened onto himself. Man him up and realize the true person of blame is George for majority and his wife for the minority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So lay off, already!

This is a really fine story, and well written. It rises to the level of literature and not just porn. I like the psychological portrait of the cuckolded husband---including the chest pain, the vomiting, the determination to find the truth, and yes, even blaming himself. (I hope in Part II he'll back away from that and remember that it's his wife's fault and George's. They're the ones who did it. Or George did her!) The picture of the husband is completely realistic. As for the comments about the story dragging, these clearly come from people who want the "slam, bam, thank you ma'am" approach to erotic fiction. (And the writers who do that stuff immediately get ripped for being too short, not enough character development, yada yada yada.)

I haven't read any other of your stuff, Sid, but in this story at least, you're an excellent writer. Keep up the good work! 5 stars.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 11 years ago
Didn't like blaming the husband, but...

I also don't think a man should reveal his conquests like he did. What happens in the bedroom between a husband and his wife should not be talked about by either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Jamie is not to blame for his wife beinga cheating slutand spreading her leg for George so he could cum in her skanky cunt. And he shouold never consider taking the two timing whore back. If, howerve he does. the only way would be for George and his cunt wife be tied up up and forced to watch to watch as he and Karen makes love and fucks for hours, then George has to suck hos sperm out of Karens pussy asshole and mouth, and Julie has to suck Karens fluids off of Jamies cock and any sperm left ofer in Karens asshole and pussy. If he's smart forgiveness isnot in the cards, after all she hasbeen wanting to do different thing after she ahsbeen drinking so the logical conclusion is she has been doing them with George

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Discombobulated Story with a Few Innovative Ideas !

The theme of cheating wives can definitely become cliched and hackneyed. This author, to his credit, tries some ideas with a interesting technical bent for innovation. However there are fundamentals, in terms of telling a story, that got short shrift in my opinion.

The characters of George & Julie are unfocused - so far he's been nothing but a rotter who couldn't be trusted as far as you could throw him. I wouldn't trust him to walk my dog let alone escort a inebriated woman to make sandwiches in a isolated situation.

Julie, the cheating wife , is allegedly remorseful but conspire in tandem with aforementioned rotter to cover up the carnal trespass? Finally everyone who's anyone knows that watching cricket on TV is never engrossing or worthwhile of anyone who has a life. I appreciate the author's effort but this story did not feel natural .

One thumbs up, however , for the vivid description of George the rotter's thumping & that coverup. I suspect the author is still learning how to weave a organic tale but can 'kick some tail' IRL quite competently !

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Yes and No

Yes, this was a well writtem story and seemed to be heading in a new and interesting direction.

No, you fucked up by playing the "husband blames himself" card. What a cliche that has become here. Don't infantilize the women, she is responsible for what happened and if she were truly sorry and unable to help herself she would have been a damn sight angrier with George and would have sought refuge with her husband instead of being so concerned with George and continuing any kind of relationship with him.

I think you are trying to set him up to be a wimp-pussy and believe this self-blame thing will allow you to be clever about it. It doesn't. It is hackneyed and on some level dishonest. If you want him to be a wimp who will be getting a steady diet of cream pies then be honest about it. You make him too intolerant of cheating to allow him to wimp out, but then you don't seem to have any qualms about doing an about face and making him a cum slurping wimp. A good writer develops his character's personality and then writes the story accordingly. A poor one will just pull shit out of his ass and completely fuck up the narative thread. It will be interesting to see which type you will turn out to be.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
vile... insipid moronic offensive and Boring

this is what kills this story. By Page 4 It is clear that the wife has told karen that she fucked George . Yet when the IDIOT UK winp husband comes into the room ....BOTH women stop talking, The idiot wimp UK husband explains this by saying ...

"At least now I knew why she wasn't game to confess what had happened; she was too scared to bring it out into the open even before I told her how I felt about cheating. Perhaps I did come on a bit too heavy in the car after all; but that's how I felt. It sounded like she wanted to somehow make it all up to me...".

what? is this a fucking Joke?

WHY IS THE WIFE WILLING TELL HER BEST FRIEND ... BUT NOT HER HUSBAND ? .. the HUSBAND'S fault ???

*** Karens REACTION is the Key ** She should be upset that her best friend and George fucked each other. Yet Karen is NOT upset at all.

Lastky after he sees on his Phone his wife and george fucking and is now stunned and sick to his stomach... WHY is he going on and on and on and on and on and on about the God damn Video system?

You see ? the U wimp husband KNOWS that the system records. So why not keep his mouth shut and see if the wife comes clean?

user110user110over 11 years ago

the way he embraced the guilt for "forcing" infidelity upon her killed it for me. just another sissy looking for a way to be humiliated. fuck. the writing style was pretty good too, so its a real disappointment..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where does it say the wife had told karen you fucking idiot Harryinva??

but it is an awful story with NOBODY at all to like. 3*

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
to anonymous Idiot ... Here is hwere the wife tells Karen page 4

from the story ....

When I re-entered the kitchen in silence both women were whispering very quietly to each other. **** Karen had a shocked look on her face as she shook her head side to side and Julie was still misty eyed and speaking so softly I couldn't make out what she was saying. *** I watched them for a few minutes trying hard to work out what they were talking about.

Once or twice I was sure I heard Julie whisper my name but I could have just imagined it and her hand gestures and her face told me she wasn't happy about something. If I could only have understood one or two words I might have been able to pick up some threads of conversation but it was probably only girl-talk anyway.

****They were still deep in their very private conversation when I finally spoke up and they stopped abruptly when they looked up in shock and saw me. I had startled them and their conversation ended. **** We stayed for a while to keep Karen company until she felt a little better. I noticed when I went to the toilet they started whispering to each other again.

I win... You lose... so fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was the husband's fault!

He told me exactly how to turn her into a slut--and I did. George

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Self blame?

Good read until he started blaming himself for his wives cheating. She is totally responsible for her own action. Period. Agree with "solotoro" and HV. Why do I have this feeling that wife and best friend set this up. Just a guess. It's going to be interesting to see how this writer will end this tale. Thanks for the read.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Interesting story

A little dry, a little slow-paced for my liking. Well-written.

I agree with the majority opinion: the conclusion of hubby is wrong-he is not "mostly at fault." He's a very distant 3rd in the fault race.

I thought the hubby's thought/emotional process seemed real, however misguided his ultimate conclusions were to my mind. And, that is a good accomplishment by the author.

Hubby's going to keep torturing himself by keeping this bottled up, out of two wrong-headed thoughts: wondering if wife is sorry for what she did and whether she loves him (seems clear that she is/does), and taking blame for what happened (he shouldn't). The marriage will suffer accordingly.

This seems to be the classic drunken one-time slip. Wife drunk, with trusted 'friend,' a little touchy-feely that is 'in bounds,' seduction moves made, and wife gives in without really thinking about it. Regret is immediate and continuing.

I can understand her not coming clean, especially after hubby's diatribe.

Despite HIV's position, it is not clear to me that the wife came clean to her girlfriend, it's not clear from the story. However, she may have. If she wants to keep it a secret from hubby, that is not the kind of thing you reveal to the wife of the dude you fucked while hubby is in the next room, unless you know she would be okay with it. So does that mean....?

I thought it curious that wife was so insistent that hubby give her friend back rubs, encouraging full-body massage, as well. I thought the asshole's insistance that he did nothing without his wife's knowledge and approval was also interesting-he didn't deny dalliances, just doing it behind wife's back. Foreshadowing? Perhaps wife is interested in a little swapping with the friends, but wasn't planning on pulling the string until/unless hubby approved?

The continued secret monitoring by hubby suggests that more reveals will be forthcoming. I will read on....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He was to blame for George fucking his wife?

Fuck off!! That's retarded!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I was going to give it four stars

But you had to add that laughable bit about it being his fault for having a harmless conversation with his best friend so I took off a star. Otherwise a good start and will wait to see where this leads.(hopefully into Karen's pants)

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Talk about over analysis! This is a prize winner.

A main reason the story moves so slowly is that it seems the writer leaves off on a section then returns much later. At the return he rehashes much of the thought already given. This also results in some lack of continuity, causing the reader to search around to understand what's going on.

The plot is interesting, but the protagonist is a really sorry sap. Just a lot of hand wringing and no confrontation other than the cowardly attack.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
I do enjoy the techie part of the story.

The hubby comes off as arrogant and unfeeling, no matter how much he's made to sob away his sorrows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF??

Another author that posts Chapter 1, then seems to forget to post the REST OF THE STORY.....

Is this the author, or is it the site??

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
I'm hooked

Please finish this story. Or send a copy to my email please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why the wait?

As in depth as this story is you must have known the whole story in advance, so why does it take so long to get another chapter? Great story so far but need the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She still cheated and he fucked over a friend

you cant trust her ever.

He should have confronted them and emailed the video to both their families.

She isn't guilty and cant say she was forced cause she hide it. Hiding someone taking you forcefully or against your will is just as bad as consenting you deserve whatever happens to you if you cant tell the one you love that someone else took you. You deserve no pity if you don't if i was him and she told me now i would demand she press rape charges right then even if it was to late for him to be prosecuted. It would be that or divorce right then.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
I agree

That it was right for him to take some SHARE of the blame for discussing matters that ought to be private - but the majority of the blame lies with George and the cheating wife. There is no way that simply being a bit tipsy (not too drunk to make and slice sandwiches), can be an excuse for being seduced like that.

I'm not a revenge story fan, but I think a wife in that position would have to do an awful lot to make up for her actions and convince her husband that it was a once and once only happening.

Still waiting to see exactly how much the other wife knows.

And many thanks to whoever mentioned Australia as a possible location. It certainly isn't UK because no one EVER refers to 'cell phones,' they're always 'mobiles,' or 'mobeys' while I can't see cricket being too big in USA (even though the first EVER international cricket match was between the USA and Canada in 1844!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sad

poor loser-1*

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Quite well done

Slow build-up. Fascinating pain in chest. He should have discussed that with his doctor. I would not get led into discussing my wife's erogenous zones, but he should be feeling stupid.....

The question is, where will all this lead and what were the wives whispering about?

I have the feeling that we are only looking at the tip of the iceberg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story /waiting for part 2.

she cheating because her husband gave his best friend the code to get into her pants so far she reject him and maybe a one time slip. witch is forgivable seeing how it was set up.. anyone can slip with the right temptation

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Lose, HarryInVa

Harry, what you cite is suspicious, but is NOT proof! It COULD be the conversation you think it is OR it might be a comment that Asshole licked the cucumber slices that went into all the sandwiches! This is author-deliberate ambiguity to create suspense. If SID had intended for Sweetie1 to confess to Sweetie2 (but still not inform her own Hubby) then SID would have just DONE that (in fewer words and NO ambiguity!)

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I wait.

I do not start reading I wait the last chapter. The posters' discuss about the selfaccusation persuade me to wait. My opinion some husbands who have children a divorce decision is very difficult issue. The short time disturbed behavioral may be result of the prompt discovered affair. In FrancisMacomber's story "The Six O'clock News Slot", the husband became disturbed after the prompt developted affair and the answer of the impertinent cheating wife. However that main character husband HAD A FRIEND. It may be something/somebody dislocates him from this disturbed state. If it will not mappen I saved my time for the last SS06's enormous pages..........

DunaDunaover 11 years ago

I am sorry I pushed wronk key If it will not happen I saved my time for the last SS06's enormous pages..........

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very interesting storyline

A lot of mistrust between him and his wife Julie.

It would have been so much better if Julie would have confessed to her husband that she was a bit drunk and was taken advantage of, but that would not have made the storyline work.

I'm interested in how he is going to reconcile with his wife, and have her confess to how she screwed up, and ask for his forgiveness.

Thanks for the well written story and good read...

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
1*

I don't like reading about a criminal that commits violence and armed robery.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
What a Poor Little Non-Man You Must Be!

All of a sudden it's HIS faultshe's a slut?

Jebus Cripes! You really hate men that much?

I feel sorry for your husband, although I'm sure he didn't hang around for long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You're fucking kidding me? His fault? You must really be a dumb ass to even consider writing that! Just sayin!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do not understand

Do not understand why he keeps his firm and provable knowledge of the incident a secret. WTF. It serves no purpose not even to move the plot along. And contrary to so many others he did have some blame. Why the hell would he share such info in the first place. But I know here it is always blame the whore. Wish those bozos would get a life.

robinsimpson1robinsimpson1over 11 years ago
What the fuck

This guy is with out question an unmitigated melodramatic fuck up .

He comes of sounding like a whiny fucken bitch . O me o my stick a finger in my eye .

My heart sank ,My chest was hurting ,felt my heart ,was turning to puding !!!!! And whats with all this massageing shit ? I realized if I went to prison for killing or hurting him, my two kids could suffer , nothing in this story has me Bleaving that this prick has the balls to kill anybody . This guy is a Emotion filled basket of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Inane,incompetent Garbage.

Thank God for 1* !

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Good start

He is NOT to blame - he was indiscreet, foolish even but they did what they did he made no offering or otherwise endorsed the behavior.

gyjunkiegyjunkieabout 11 years ago
What???

It was mainly his fault? Are you kidding me? This was a fair story up til you came up with that craziness.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

The ending was a bit curious with him blaming himself and feeling guilty for betraying his wife. Seriously? Still, an interesting story and I am looking forward to what happens next. Thanks.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
gets a 1

once again a guy in a story blames him self ..shock..surprise ..plot twist.. really is there just one writer out there? writing the same plot over and over again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
typical sid0604 cuckold bullshit

if his wife did cum during a gangbang he would blame himself.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Slipping

I agree with gyjunkie; the story was going along nicely until the husband blamed himself! He shared something with a close friend; not expecting the douche bag to take advantage of this info. However, she tipsy or not, should not have let him succeed in the seduction. WTF, is she in high school? Will she blame her slutty behavior on being drunk? If she was passed out, it's rape. She was sober enough to make it home, clean up before making lunch, and completed making lunch after she let him bang her. Not his fault, she let it happen...she was not the victim but a somewhat willing participant.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Of course he is part to blame!

I know that the Burn the Bitch crowd will be ready to grab their pitchforks and storm the castle on this one, but I agree with the author that he is part to blame. In one of his drunken bragging moments, he gave a blueprint of how to lower his wife's inhibitions. Without that knowledge, this story would have been over by now. Now I know that all of your damaged people would like to see a bitch burn, and see her saintly heroic husband find true love after he leaves a bloody trail of vengeance. Unfortunately, he shares the blame. I'm not saying that the wife is innocent. She still has a brain that she failed to use. I am saying that her husband, even unknowingly, gave vital information that aided this "friend's" evil intentions. If a terrorist has a successful attack and it is found out that he was given key information by an unknowing individual, doesn't that poor sap still go to prison? Or in the very least share the blame?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

She was hypnotized by his actions....she couldn't possibly say no. Obviously it was her husbands fault for revealing her weakness. What a crock of shit. The guys a moron. I have a bridge I want to sell him. The more he thinks, the more ignorant he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Boring !

Which is about the worst thing you can say about a story...please don't write any more.

I'm sorry but it was dull and stupid. Most of all unbelievable, 1 star for trying...btw, the he man thing was sad, just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3

the things George did to her made her horny they didn't make her fuck him. story dropped drastically with the author trying to get us to buy her husband held any blame in what happened.

brian

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
I agree

with anon 2/25/14. Its bullshit to try to lay the blame on the husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ummm Sid how is it his fault?

Oh right dumb ass plot twist, fucking moronic idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Christ....

"How many times had she cuckolded me? My trust in her was in doubt."

In doubt? Goddamn Gump, you're a fucking genius.

"Now I had to accept most of the blame, but I knew I'd do it in painful silence."

Accept the blame your wife spread her legs for another man? Goddamn Gump it's true. You ARE a fucking retard.

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Oh Oh!

I liked the way this story was going until this last page. She cheated, not him. But it looks like he is trying to put the blame on himself. Don't understand his logic, but he is not to blame. She is the one that let another guy f*ck her. A little booze and kisses on her neck and ear is all it takes??? I don't think so. Does anyone believe that a person is responsible for their own actions? I don't like the way this story is turning, but the beginning was enough to make me read another chapter. She is a cheat, and a sneaky cheat. Instead of confessing to him, she is trying to cover it up by destroying the disc and lying to him. That shows real 'true love'. It is good writing though.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Ok, so she's a complete slave to her body...?

Inebriate it and perform some acts to some of her erroneous zones and anyone can fuck her... little things like her love for her husband or her ability to think are completely subjugated...

Woe is her... if this is supposed to be true, he's just given his ex-friend a recipe to slut his wife out to any and every person he wants. Is that believable...? I don't think so... Or at least I fervently hope it's not... otherwise just divorce her now and accept the loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Now I had to accept most of the blame" What!

"I'd have to live with the knowledge I'd totally betrayed the woman I loved." Hello she was the one who betrayed you!

"As much as I had to accept the blame for what had happened I still knew she wasn't completely faultless and should have tried a bit harder to stop him." Maybe just a teensy weensy bit harder like saying 'NO FUCK OFF, LEAVE ME ALONE I AM MARRIED'

I like reconciliation but such Wimpass statements make me cringe!!!

Like story, writing a little stilted and some thought processes of main character sooo wimpish. Only 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm sorry but this was bullshit.

His wife fucks around, its all his fault, he sits around spying on her like a pervert, he won't confront anyone, what a fucking pussy.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
lol

what a fucking pansy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agreed with EDDBOY.

He IS a fucking pansy. Thinking all the time and doing nothing.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
What Crap

Decent enough story until the end when you came in with your incredible bullshit about being the husbands fault because he told his best friend about what his wife likes. Some of the most asinine drivel ever written in a story. You deserve a kick in the balls for writing it and believing it.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Crap indeed

Even knowing about what turns her on, shouldn't have been enough for George to seduce her if she had a will stronger than wet tissue. Without an underlying attraction being hit on wouldn't work, anything more is just rationalizations.

Crap indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
one person at fault

and it sure isn't the husband. this shit about not being able to stop is just that. she could have easily stopped it. I think they both need to be fried but as usual most authors here eat up making cucks and cheating wives. I think that comes from being a cuck themselves.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 8 years ago
brits

Your wives could fuck the fifth fleet and you'd still want them back. The story was redundant. Four pages of the same shit. On the final page where he said it was his fault, I could read no further. You lost me. I won't bother with the next chapters. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fidelity?

As easy as it was for George to take her in her house, What would make him even think it could have been their first time? Why make it your guilt? If she didn't want it at her house she wouldn't have opened her legs for George. It seems to me up to know that despite what Julie says its George that is being used by this two sluts. And they are trying to make it seem as if hes the bad guy here?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

This was so painful to read.

It was just so so so long and drawn out... there is no way more than 2 pages were needed for this part.

And if it wasn't bad enough that it was way the fuck too long, it ends up with HIM taking most if not all the blame!! That has to be the stupidest fucking thing I have read this week!

I just can't go thru this 2 more times .. at this point I don't give a fuck what happens.

I am done with this story and hope that this is just a one off and the others aren't as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weak effort...

Male lead was pathetic, you Aussie and English really know how to fag and wimp up...

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Glad I saved this long series for last. 5*

I really enjoyed this set up. Epecially the ambush behind the beer store. The cuckold hint to George and his wife were perfect... and delicious. (Grin)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuckold/wimp crap!!! MINUS5*!!!

Only real perverted or brain sick people can write such a crap!!!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Not to blame

I hate that he feels guilty for this. She may have been "tipsy" but not hammered drunk. She let George have sex with her. Julie and George are guilty not James. This guilt makes him a wimp even though until that point he was a tough character. I enjoyed the beating and was looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Itwasa godstoryuntilhe mentioned thathe was partly responsible for her sedicing. That part runed the whostory. It went from a 3 to 5 down to a q2.

You ruined the story when you wrote he was partly responsible for her being seduced. That alone dropped the story from a 3 or 4 to a high 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your kidding, right???!!!!!

You spend 5 fucking pages saying what you could have said in 2!

"My anger was building and every time I saw Julie walk past I wanted to pick her up and....I don't know.... throw her out of the house maybe for her part in what happened; but I couldn't; I could never do that to her. I had mixed feelings and was caught between still loving her so much and hating her then myself for wimping out. I knew I'd have to "man it up" soon or I'd be nothing but a wimp or worse, their willing cuckold and I'd never willingly be either." NO, HE IS JUST A FUCKING WIMP!

But worse is his realization that HE was responsible for what happened to his wife!

This is THE MOST DESPICABLE AND IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR EVER! A REAL MAN NEVER SHARES ANYTHING ABOUT INTIMATE BEHAVIOR WITH ANY WOMAN, ESPECIALLY HIS WIFE, WITH ANYONE...NOT EVEN HIS BEST FRIEND, ESPECIALLY HIS BEST FRIEND! It's childish, immature and egotistical as well as the things mentioned above!

But it sure took you long enough just to tell this much of the wimpish tale!

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
What???

That was a pretty damn good story up until the end of page 5. You must be a Brit or some other species of guilt strickened perverts. How in the fuk did you take this guy from being a real man and turn him into a guilt ridden wimp in just a few paragraphs? Shit!...I hope you wrote a part 2 and fix this blunder damn it. Why did you do that?

It was pretty well written and flowed good up to the last when things went over the falls. 3*s for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CRAP

Pages of Boring crap And in The end je just a pathetic cucky. Even "being Tipsy" Males u responsible for Ur actions. Ur Protagonist should get some ballz! This story is cuck shit

beretta84beretta84about 6 years ago
you gotta be kidding me...

he is taking responsibility for what happened. are you serious? you ruined a believable story into a cuck debacle. now he is going to take her back. i guess the only way you could fuck this anymore would be to apologize to george.

un freakin' believable.

JJ1954JJ1954almost 6 years ago
Tooooooooooooooo long

This could have been completed in say, 2 21/2 pages

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Drew me in...

I found this tedious and hard to follow in the opening pages but it sucked me in almost against my will. Your story is really fucking good. I think that what I was feeling as tedious and confusing is exactly how this would have occurred to James as it was happening. I'm glad I relented. Many of my favorite writers have irritated the shit out of me at times- Annie Proulx is one of them and I love her fucking writing, the bitch.

I get it. I was annoyed that James was feeling guilty at having revealed to George how he seduces his wife. It seems the ultimate injustice. But his feeling that way doesn't make it so. He was indeed betrayed by his best friend and even worse, by his wife. She isn't a machine with an on/off switch and she has to accept responsibility for her own actions...or for her failure to act. I expect it's natural for critics of loving wives stories to be repulsed by James' feelings of guilt, but I think you nailed it, Sid. We can't always control how we're going to FEEL. We even have difficulty managing our thoughts.

So far...this is a killer story. You have me riveted to the screen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a dumb statement to include:

"Now I had to accept most of the blame"

waratahwaratahover 4 years ago
Good, but a bit repetitive

Could almost do without every third paragraph, there alot of repatition, and unnecessary words.

For example "as the conversation continued.." is a bit explanatory.

Anyway, reading on with interest.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Karma Series Info