All Comments on 'Karma Ch. 02'

by Sid0604

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
about as bad

as it gets hard to believe one person could be that dumb and still able to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh dear God...

Does anyone else see a lesbian affair coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He should stop allowing his wife around either of them at this point

George is fucked kick him out of work and tell wife if she so much as says hi to him again she is divorced. Final!

If the friend keeps mentioning swapping or shit after you told her no then tell her she is no longer welcome. Once someone is told no they should respect it if not then they are not truly a friend. Then tell wife she is no longer around them either.

Next i would have kicked the wife out the moment she let my kids stay in the house with a man she cheated with period how stupid can you get.

If she is having a relationship with her friend regardless if its lesbian or not she would be divorced. Gone....Goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kerb?

You lost me at "threw her to the kerb."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pathetic story

about wimp husband-1*

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Interesting

but obviously not resolved yet.

"I should have realized you wouldn't have done it. If only I'd said something to you when I was first told you were." So who told him that?

And why hasn't he got the slack-mouthed bitch from his lawyer's office fired yet?

You've left the story hanging, and I've no complaints about the way its written - its pretty good.

I never judge the morals of the characters in stories - that's for the author to do - but I don't any of them could be called 'likeable' so far. I'll be watching out for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kerb

To the anon who doesn't understand kerb. Have you a dictionary? Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'd just like to thank the author for writing in this category.

One story in this cat. today. Three yesterday (Stangs should have been in Romance) and one the day before.

Still the abuse will keep coming in. Good job the haters are doing. RIP Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is very dry and unemotional story telling.

You need to liven it up with dialogue and action.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
It is obvious

The foreshadowing shows it. George has been fucking julie for a long time. Bet she was pregnant with his baby and had an abortion and that is why the anti-depressants. Fire George and ruin him. His wife Karen knew about so fucking destroy her too. And Julie and her new fuck positions probably learned from George needs to be sold to a whore house.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Like others have said, there is probably something going on that hubby is not aware of, as he hinted in the story. Somehow I doubt it is between Julie and George from her reactions, but there might be something to the depression issue as one poster mentioned. The story just seems to drag a bit and the writing could have been condensed, but that is just my opinion. Overall the story line is fine and the characters are well developed. I agree that the dumb bitch at the lawyers office needs to be taken care of and soon, although her big mouth has served a purpose to let everyone know about the papers without them being served.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Must be nice

It must be nice to be a woman and get to blame all your bad acts on depression, hormones, medication, pms, bad hair day etc. Can you imagine a man trying to justify his adultry because he was depressed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i believe i have it,

julie and karen,have been hitting it,why else the swapping premis,anyway kind of slow,too much of what is going to happen brfore it does,love is blind sometimes,

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
The good, the bad, and the ugly.

The GOOD: I was entertained and my interest was somehow maintained. I usually enjoy your stories, and this was no exception. You are obviously an amateur, but I can appreciate a good amateur story.

I thought the hero's thought/emotional process rang true, despite (or perhaps because of) its muddled quality. I thought after the first installment that James would keep monitoring everyone secretly, but I liked that the situation came into the open a bit (I would have gotten frustrated by a neverending series of secret monitorings). I liked James' planned revenge on George-fucking with his head, even if he isn't fucking with his wife, is a pretty good plan.

I also liked the mystery element of the story. I am curious about George's belief that James and Karen had been having an affair for a year. Similarly, what was with Karen's initial belief that James had discovered evidence of Julie and George having had an affair for some time? Interesting....enough to keep me wanting to read more.

The BAD: I just wish more editing was done-there was a dropped paragraph, and some other minor errors.

The UGLY: I think I am more confused than the protagonist, and he is pretty confused.

The quality of the dialogue was a step down for you-especially that between Karen and James: it was confused and sounded at times like they were a couple of mental midgets.

I am still unclear on who told what to whom and when-especially the reveals between Karen and Julie.

I also thought the anti-depressant angle was a bit of a deus ex machina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some unanswered questions

For Chapter 3, 1st- How did it happen that George was convinced that our hero was fucking Karen ? 2nd- There was a significant question posed in this last chapter as to whether George and our heroine actually had an affair up until the making sandwiches video ? I felt overall the story was well written and strong until in chapter 2 Julie's revenge fuck to make us even came out. This one feeble notion dominated a couple of pages and hung in the air at the end of the chapter. This notion seems antithetical to the hero's moral code which he repeats again and again in the story. It also adds no real drama or quality to the story in it's entirety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh come on

why so dumb. the other couple are either swingers or the two women have an ongoing affair and the have it all planned it just went wrong. and how could he if he believes one man one woman consider fucking the other woman or why is he not disturbed by the fact that the so innocent woman will fuck him anyway and that there is no problem at all ? and why is his wife so eager to let that happen ? really you gave this character a logic mind and now you have us here with 9 pages and he still knows nothing and is rather brainwashed to become a sport fucker than having a real hard word with his wife?? either you finish that game pretty soon or who do you think likes to read about an idiot 20 more pages and in the end the whole town is fucking julie and he lickes her out and is happy with it.

he should send karen and george to hell and eventually Julie as well. he either believes in monogamy or he doesn't but there is nothing between.

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
No, Cantbymy

I'm going to predict that Julie and Karen have had something going on for about a year. I think Karen has been there for Julie since the miscarriage and have developed a strong emotional bond...."I wasn't sure but somehow the two wives seemed much closer now than ever after what had happened. They seemed even more loving than sisters or even just very close friends who'd come through a very difficult time." I don't know but something is just not 100% the same. Just sayin.

user110user110over 11 years ago

julie told george that karen was fucking the retard protagonist after their vacation. karen admitted it. what will retard do? something stupid, undoubtedly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tortuous

Sorry, I found the plot lines in both chapters to be so tortuous as to defy believability. Loquaciousness can sometimes get awfully boring and you turned it into an art form. When you take 100 words to meander through what can be thoroughly explained with 10 words, you are padding extravagantly.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED

dont be chicken-shit........just get you revenge and move on...not down,,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Ok, We Know Where This Is Going

Do us all a favor & don't go there! Instead, change up and make Julie an honorable character. Either way, even though this has been needlessly wordy, the story is compelling...keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this sinister story is still going

so what happened to the secy who let out the divorce petition. she should have been fired but you did not follow up. also julie from all evidence only had a one time mistake and is her friend karen and her having there own thing . knowing her husband julie would never make that mistake .. so where is this story leading to , i think you could have ended it here. with all his survalence and video equipment are you going to tell there is more to this drama.. i thinlk you be making a mistake to let this go further

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
The protagonist is so lame that it is impossible to swallow anymore of this...

....cuck apologist "fantasy". A fictional character with no overt malfeasance about him yet so distasteful I wish him ill.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Fascinating

Though a bit long winded. How did he let George's "when I was told" get by. Certainly the variation in positions strongly suggests that Julie has been getting it on with some one and is quite clear that the only bothered by the idea of multiple sexual relations is the protagonist. I gave it five stars even though he seems fairly slow on the uptake...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh My, what Will I Do?

This is the protagonist's mantra. Page after page of pretty well written ruminations of a wimp husband floundering about ad nauseum when a little firm masculine action would put a blessed end to all the doubting drivel.

uberautouberautoover 11 years ago
good writing and good scene settings but...

...its hard to imagine anyone would willingly live under a video microscope unless they could control it for their own privacy. The 'house wired for video' revelation of infidelity falls flat.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I wonder who Karen was fucking?

If it wasn't James, then it must have been someone else. Perhaps Julie is the elusive sex partner to Karen. After all, they are unnaturally close.

Thanks for the fantastic read.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
if it was julie

if it was julie then karen they they whould have known that julies husband was not fucking karen. george would have known that karen was not fucking julies wife, or he should have known it. besides someone had to get the cow pregnant and then the abortion, not a miscarriage. unless the girls told george that karen was being fucked by julies husband and were doing a tripple with him, but then why try to get julies husband into the mix? destroy all three of them. they are all cheating on him or helping cheat on him and that is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh crap!

I thought this was finally over. This asshole is a vindictive killer, but its his fault his wife fucked his friend? I'm calling non-sequitur bullshit on you! So the bitches are lesbefriends....big deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid story 1*

James is a wimp

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
I like the plot.

At least what I can determine. The story is pretty dry. Better dialogue and plot advancement would help a great deal. When the main character in a story feels uneasy, we all know there is a damn good reason for it. It just has not been revealed yet, but deception and pain are surely coming our way. Why didn't our hero take the time to find out what everyone was hinting at rather than blocking the conversations? His security system seems to miss a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"I'd unknowingly and stupidly betrayed her trust and I knew deep down that Julie would never willingly betray me; never wantonly betray our wedding vows"

What a crock.

She willingly fucked him in her kitchen, you can't get any more unfaithful or wanton that that. Betrayed her trust; fuck that, George and Julie betrayed YOUR trust, end of fucking story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Get even, get even, get even.

Figure out a way to really fuck George that will not hurt Karen or Todd. Yes, I know it is just a story but it is firing me up (no, not that way, silly).

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep missing something -

She said NOW - he said There's no excuse for it now but it's not like you think. You really don't know. Karen and ...and he said - If only I'd said something to you when I was first told you were."

There am mysteries in the air heh - the girls are doing each other? There is a fly out there working to poison the marriage? I wonder where we have yet to go -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

You keep dropping hints that there is more to this than meets the eye.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
gets a 1

once again ahh fuck it it s just another wimp story yeah yeah mans at fault he is evil she is fucking perfect...same fucking story over and over

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you must be a woman

Both these guys are as dumb as a box of rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Our protagonist is an idiot

He wants to blame himself for his wife's indiscretion. He wants to forgive when he needs to destroy everyone but Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
????

Is this supposed to be erotic? This is a good story but somewhere along the way u have lost what ever little possibility for eroticism . Maybe putting Non Erotic in the heading will give ppl a heads up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

James didn't deserve what occurred. But his inability to communicate with his wife, Karen, and George, help to make things so much worse. He has no one to blame but himself for escalating the entire situation. Frankly, George should have confronted him. There should have been a discussion regarding what was and was not happening. As with so many of these loving wives stories, it is failure to communicate that causes the severity of problems, and often an inability to Think Through, forgive, and reconcile that makes the stories somewhat absurd. BTB is an unintelligent, poorly constructed story that is a template used by many writers with little imagination, the only difference being that they change the words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

James being responsible for this problem due to lack of communication is total BS. Julie and george cheated period. Not matter if the whole world miscommunicated, it was Julie and George who cheated. You really screwed up a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Duh

This story IS getting a little on the stupid side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story went tits up right from the first sentence

"Now I had to accept most of the blame". Bull-fucking-shit! He had absolutely no responsibility for what happened. That would be like marrying a beautiful woman and then saying that it's your fault when men start hitting on her. This chapter lost 3 stars just for that first sentence. This entire story is going downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!

This part of your story was very hard to read because, as with the first part, it was laboriously and painfully long!

This is one pathetic piece of shit! First, his lawyers secretary calls Julie and informs her of the impending divorce! That's grounds! He should have called the attorney immediately and had her fired for breech of ethics and interfering in a legal matter!

Second, your character is not only a wimp, but a coward and a real ass-wipe! In the end he really is not better than George!

Karen isn't much better either! She's willing to accept George's cheating! ...And Julie is ready and willing and encourages James to fuck Karen to "get even"! This whole crew is really fucked up!

Oh, and James is truly an ass-hole as he continues his cowardly attitude by essentially torturing Julie about what happened even though he knew in his own HEART HE WAS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED! What a fuck-wad!

Your story stinks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This entire series could have been shortened to one chapter. This was far too tedious, monotonous and downright boring for entire pages.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
OK, but fucked up

It kept me reading, that's for sure. I've read it before, and had problems with it then. He heard from his wife, Karen, and George, that it wasn't supposed to be like that, and he never once thought, well how was it supposed to be?

He had a lot of info on his wife, but obviously not enough. The only truth he got from the others is what they told him, or he would let them tell him. Surely as hurt as he was, he would have seen there is more going on here than meets the eye. If his wife was so innocent, why all the whispers over the table with Karen? He saw and heard it and still didn't think to question it. Something was bothering him from the beginning still he didn't question it.

I think that Karen and Julie are Bisexual, and have been lovers for a long time, and to put George's mind at ease, Karen told him she wanted to set up a swapping scene with James, but he had to be patient. In the mean time Karen and Julie where burning up the sheets. Always close, at each other house all the time. George was a victim, just as much as James.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
What?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you confirmed my suspicion that English isn't your first language. This is so jumbled and incoherent that it's close to unreadable. Wait- It IS unreadable. You took what might have been a very good story and trashed it. Were you drunk or on drugs? Your grammar is atrocious and It's a struggle to figure out what you're trying to say. You needed an editor. If you had one, fire him. If you were your own editor, write a memo to yourself advising you to take up ditch digging. Your story might have been a good one and I'm stunned that you nonetheless managed to fuck it up. I used to think that Nietzsche was the most impenetrable writer who ever lived but he surrenders his crown to you. I reckon you can at least be proud of that.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Finish him

Please destroy George and use Karen for your revenge on Julie.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Husband blaming at its best

next time get a tattoo......I'M A WILLING CUCKOLD place it on your forehead

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pervert ...

What sort of a man puts security cameras in his bathrooms??? I hope he did not have one in his kids bath...this man need to be arrested and made an example of...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Husband ...not a ok character

I some how found the behaviour of the protagonist very despicable...how can any husband discuss seduction techniques of his spouse with someone else...? Never mind it’s his best friend...shows a certain disturbing mental makeup..also hubby has video cameras in his bathroom!!! Can u believe a vouyeur in the making??

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The husband

is the fcked up prick in this story. Were we supposed to be sympathetic to the idiot??

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

So far the husband is emasculated and stupid to the degree; it's humiliating even thinking about it, The mental gymnastics he goes through to keep his narrow avoidance is cheesy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
how old are you?????

you have a uniquely warped sense of responsibility. there are no such things as demons, and MC is not responsible for the actions of his wife or George. Your worldview seems at times to be that of a 12 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author paints James as a complete dickhead, His wife gets a bit tipsy and George caresses her in just the right spot, she gets horny and is uncontrolable, cant stop George fucking her.

next minute he is thinking of getting her nipples and clit pierced which a lot of women seem to say keeps them on the edge from the stimulation from the piercings rubbing on clothes.

I can see it now, she goes out with a few friends on a girls night out, a few drinks, a bit of dancing to get the piercings rubbing, suddenly all the blokes in the bar are into a gang bang.

Get the piercings done I would start working from home in case a boy scout comes around selling cookies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At this point, it looks to me that George and Karen might be swingers and Julie might be wanting to swing. Keren doesn't seem to care that George fucked Julie. One would think that she would be ready to rip his dick off but she isn't.

I find the idea of James blaming himself for his wife fucking someone else to be ridiculous. She's a big girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there a story buried in this rambling string of crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand the ratings. This is pure garbage and get 4.2x stars???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous