Karma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karmasoft
Karmasoft
33 Followers

"Nothing, dear," her mother replied. "Your father was just bragging that he's a better dancer than me."

Keli heaved an inward sigh of relief. "Oh I'm sure you are both equally good dancers," she said diplomatically.

Mr. and Mrs. Koon exchanged a quick glance and then Mrs. Koon moved to fill up everyone's drinks while Mr. Koon passed around the appetizer tray. Mrs. Koon dimmed the living room lights slightly and started the play list on her ipod, the crisp trumpet of Miles Davis bathing the room in sound. Laughter and conversation increased in intensity as the four adults and one teenager settled into their comfortable surroundings.

After several more drinks and some finger food, Mrs. Koon suddenly blurted out, "Why don't you be the judge, Keli?"

"What are you talking about?" Keli replied.

"See which of your parents is a better dancer. Dance one song with each of them and then you can decide definitively who is more accomplished on the dance floor."

Keli looked at her parents and could tell from their expressions that each of them was feeling both tipsy and confident in their abilities, so she nodded her head slowly.

"Deal. But I don't want any arguments after I make my decision."

Mrs. Koon quickly moved across the living room to put on an appropriate song. "Who goes first?" she asked.

Keli's mom stood up and walked over to where Keli was standing. "I do," she said. "Ladies first."

Mrs. Koon put on a spicy Cuban flamingo-style song and sat down on the couch next to her husband to witness the contest.

"Ok, let the competition begin," she announced.

Keli's mom took her daughter in her arms, one hand resting lightly on the small of Keli's back, while the other held her fingers slightly above their shoulders. Keli could feel her mom's firm breasts pressed gently against her and involuntarily thrust her own chest forward imperceptibly, feeling her nipples harden inside her dress. Her mom began spinning her around the living room floor, leading her through a series of dance steps that Keli would never have guessed she knew.

Gradually the two women fell into a rhythm; one moment only touching finger tips, and the next their bodies floating together and pressing against each other as the sensual music propelled them across the floor and back.

At one point, Keli's mom dipped her, placing one hand behind her neck and the other on her thigh, just inside the hem of her short dress and nearly cupping her soft, tight ass. Keli shuddered as she felt her mother's hand slide slowly along her thigh, her fingers seeming to caress her while her thumb trailed dangerously close to Keli's bare pussy.

As she remained bent backward, her mother leaning over her, Keli felt her mom's hot breath graze her neck and the slight peck of her mother's lips kissing her just underneath her earlobe. Then the song ended and both women stood up, faced their audience and bowed theatrically.

Keli saw Mr. and Mrs. Koon and her father staring at them and clapping gleefully at the erotic performance. Keli smiled warmly at all of them, filled with love and also a tingling sensation that she couldn't quite explain.

Mrs. Koon stood up and walked over the ipod dock, shuffling through the songs. "That was pretty good, ladies. On to the next contestant!"

Keli's father stood up somewhat shakily as a much slower, softer song emanated from the speakers. He took took his daughter in his arms and pressed up against her, encircling her small waist with his strong arm and holding her hand aloft with the other.

She immediately felt his hardness pressed against her as the two of them starting dancing slowly, heat quickly building between them. She could not help but to press her body against him, feeling the full outline of his enormous cock rubbing against her stomach.

Her breasts ached with longing as she thrust them against him, and because of their height difference, she could feel the head of his cock bump against the bottom of her breasts, as if it were trying to slide between them and penetrate her cleavage.

As they swayed together, Keli felt his hand slide down her lower back until it was resting on her ass, his fingers lightly tracing circles as his hand cupped nearly her entire cheek. She felt him gather up the fabric of her short dress and slowly pull it upward, until her bare ass was completely exposed, his hand slipping inside and under her dress until it rested on her bare ass.

Gasping, Keli looked over at her mother and the Koons, who were staring shell-shocked at the lewd display that she and her father were putting on. Strangely excited by their expressions, Keli turned so she was facing away from them, knowing they could see her father's hand which was now sliding down the crack of her tight ass, his middle finger nudging her small pussy lips.

Keli felt, more than saw, Mr. Koon get up from the couch and walk over to her mother. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him sit down close to her and without pretense drape his arm over her mom's shoulders, letting his hand slide down inside her mother's tight dress.

At that point, Keli somehow knew she was being given carte blanch to seduce her father right here on the dance floor, and as the knowledge bloomed she arched her hips back against his hand, giving him better access to her bald, soaking wet pussy. Her dress had now ridden up above her hips and she knew everyone in the room was watching as he slowly sunk his middle finger inside her.

Mr. Koon stared enraptured as he slid his hand further inside her mother's dress, while Mrs. Koon surreptitiously opened her legs slightly and let her hands fall between them, rubbing gently against the wet spot that had begun to form there. Keli took this in as she felt her father finger-fucking her gently, his long firm digit penetrating her like a small cock, her wet cunt yielding to him like a fragrant flower accepts a bee.

Slowly and quietly she reached out with both hands and began to lower her father's zipper, reaching inside his pants to haul out the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. She pulled it out through the hole in his boxer shorts, and began to stroke the firm hardness of his penis with both hands.

The song had ended but nobody seemed to notice as another soft love song filled the air with warmth. Keli bent down and slowly enveloped her daddy's pulsing hard cock in her mouth, stretching to accommodate the large mushroom head between her lips, feeling his shaft with her tongue as she tried to suck as much as possible into her mouth.

As the wanton girl sucked her father's cock, Mr. Koon had slid the straps of her mother's dress down off her shoulders, exposing her bare breasts and hard nipples while still watching the couple dance. Mrs. Koon had slid her dress up over her thighs and her fingers were inside her tight, red g-string panties, obviously enjoying the show she was watching.

Feeling the excitement in the room, Keli slowly pulled her mouth from her father's cock and turned away from him, bending down and planting her feet on the floor, her legs spread open invitingly and her dress now almost totally removed. Quickly she reached up with both hands and pulled it over her head, leaving her completely naked, her large breasts swinging pendulously as she presented her father with her soft wet pussy.

He groaned and thrust his body against her from behind, causing Keli to reach out to the floor to steady herself as she felt him enter her, his large cock slowly slipping between her tight wet lips.

Inch after inch he guided himself inside her until he filled her completely, her small bald pussy opening to accept him. He reached down and cupped her breasts with his hands as he began thrusting, fucking her in earnest and she could feel his pulsing cock splitting her open, his balls slapping against her thighs.

As she held the floor and thrust her ass back against her father's huge cock, Keli looked up and saw that her mom was also naked, and that Mr. Koon was kneeling between her legs, his tongue deeply inside her pussy.

Mrs. Koon had pulled down her red panties and was plunging a finger from each hand inside her throbbing cunt, her head back and her chest arched upward in ecstasy.

Taking in this exciting tableau, Keli felt herself start to orgasm, tingling feelings spreading from her toes, up her legs, until she felt her pussy get even wetter as it pulsed against her father's invading cock. She squeezed against him and felt him start his own orgasm, his molten cum beginning to burst out from his cock into her sucking wet cunt, filling her with his huge load of sperm. Just as she felt him erupt inside her, his hips pressed tightly against her and his cock spurting jet after jet of cum, she looked up and saw that the front door had opened. Framed in the doorway was the Koons' son, standing with mouth agape as he witnessed the incredible mind-blowing scene in front of him...

To be continued...

Karmasoft
Karmasoft
33 Followers
12