Karma Comes Due Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward looked up and locked eyes with me "You owe me and the Finance department. You are going to spend all day Saturday in our offices." He stared and smiled as he let the impact of his order sink in.

I stammered silently, ready to argue before thinking better of it and going silent, simply nodding acquiescence. Edward knew damn well that Saturday was the biggest day for sales! By taking me off the sales floor for the day, he was really killing my chances to repeat as a top salesperson! Edward's smile turned to a soft chuckle as he waved me off, dismissing me. "You may go - see you Saturday."

Saturday arrived and I made my way back to the Finance section. I had not really spent a lot of time back there as I was usually doing my best to avoid Edward and his team. As I walked through the cubicles, I could not help but notice how buff and muscular they were as a group. It was almost as if they were over-compensating for working in such a classic desk job. Edward was there, drinking a coffee and chatting with the men. Looking up, he gestured at me and simply said "There is your bonus, boys! Keep her busy all day and enjoy!" Before I knew what was happening, they were on me, pulling at my tight spandex work dress, ripping it as it was pulled down roughly. Pulling me into the small office in the back corner beyond all of the cubicles, they pushed me in. I saw a mattress on the floor. Pushed down onto my hands and knees on the mattress, the first one began to unbuckle his pants. His cock was already mostly hard when he pressed up against me, pulling my head back, arching my back as I knelt on the mattress. He groping at me and soon fully hard.

The others had gathered around the door, cheering him on. I could hear Edward's voice over them all, yelling suggestions. The first one was rough, pumping and gripping at my body with his strong hands, pulling me back and forth, positioning me where he wanted me. His hands pulled my hips back and held me in place before him as he rammed his cock in and out of me roughly. It didn't seem that long before he came and stood, high fiving the others by the door and another stepped forward for his turn. So it went for hours, though the crowd at the door soon dispersed and found their way back to their desks, getting some little amount of work done. I was left alone for minutes, but never very long as they could see when one was done and someone was always ready to go. I lost count, but it soon seemed obvious that some of them were going again and that others beside Finance were involved. They were all so indistinguishable and interchangable with the button up dress shirts and ties, clean-shaven, and short, professional haircuts. At some point, I realized it didn't even matter what I did, really. I just focused on kneeling until I was too tired to kneel, then I lay on the mattress, face down, and arched my butt raised up for each new one in turn. If they wanted me in a a different position or pose, they simply moved me and I complied, exhausted and hopeless.

Time and numbers really meant nothing after a while. At least they had all agreed to use condoms or the whole mattress (and me!) would have been a mess! One after the other. Semi-expensive cologne and grunting breath up against my ear. It seemed late in the day. I couldn't really tell in the ever-present fluorescent office light. I was just relaxing, enjoying a small break when I heard someone at the door. I mentally prepared myself for another round. When the person just stood at the door, I finally looked back over my shoulder to see Edward staring at the sweaty mess that I was on the mattress. He stepped in and began to undress. That was a new twist. All the others had simply pulled down their pants and had their turn. I disliked Edward intensely, but had to admire the great shape he was in. Perhaps that was why he chose to undress. Who ever knew what Edward was thinking? I knew already that he was decently hung, with both a long and thick cock. It was already thick and hard as he knelt down, sliding up behind me, his strong arms lifting my hips from the mattress.

I think the sad sight that I was aroused him more than any foreplay would have ever done. Seeing me humiliated seemed to make him happiest. His cock slid right into my hot, wet pussy and he began to pump me harder and even more angrily and energetically than any of the others managed. His right hand shot out and grabbed my hair tight, pulling my tired head up, arching me back painfully as his hips rammed up and against my exhausted body. His thick cock rammed into me tirelessly. My mind wondered as he drove into me relentlessly. Why had he waited? Why had he wanted this? And then, for the first time a the dealership, I felt my body responding to the use, tingling and throbbing. The day had really been a punishment and not exciting to me at all. Any time I did start to feel it, the guy would finish and I would be left frustrated, starting again with each new cock.

Then, sprawled out on the mattress, exhausted, sweaty and sticky, Edward kneeling over me, my head pulled back and forth as he gripped my hair as he mounted me like I was some trophy being claimed, I felt my body quiver, my hand sliding between the mattress and myself, pushed down as he rammed into me, I was fingering my clit as my hips circled, meeting Edward's thrusts with my own as I rose up from the mattress. Finally, I felt myself coming powerfully, my eyes shut tight against the overwhelming power of it, pent up from a day of teasing and use, delirious and exhausted, released by Edward's strong fucking. Collapsing, breathless, shaking on the mattress, but Edward did not relent. He seemed to grow more fierce in his use of me, fucking me even harder as he felt my orgasm subsiding, pounding me even harder, driving into my sore, aching pussy. My hips raised up off the mattress by my exhausted legs, just as my head and upper body arched backward from Edward's hand in my hair pulling me backwards. I was tired and used up. My heart was racing from the force of my coming. Edward's strong body was driving me into the mattress, pushing me off the edge of it onto the floor with the force of his thrusts. It was so primal and natural, all I could do was moan and wriggle needfully beneath him, murmuring. "More...more...God, yes...more..." Not caring that everyone in the office could hear me moan and beg like a whore. At this point, what did I really have to hide? I found I was wincing involuntarily, afraid that if he knew I enjoyed it, he might hit me. But no blow came.

Maybe it was my begging, more likely it was everyone watching as he wore me down with his brutal fucking but Edward finally came inside me, his hand almost doubling me backwards as his hips pressed hard into me, strong arms flexing and locking tight for long moments, his taut body trembling up against me, then relaxing a bit. All this was fuzzy for me, lost in another orgasm, but not so lost I didn't realize Edward was whispering in my ear "Slut" when he did finally relax his iron grip on me. Sliding up over me, he wiped his cock in my hair and stood, dressing. Once he finished, he tossed me a towel that was big enough to wrap around myself, if barely. I dried off and cleaned up, then covered up since my dress was far too torn to wear anymore. I made my way to the door on wobbly legs. A sweaty, sticky mess. Mascara running, hair matted to my cheek. I focused on the door at the far end, avoiding eye contact with anyone. I got about 5 steps when Edward started clapping. It was a slow, sarcastic clap. The others in the office starting laughing and clapping along with him. I felt angry tears welling up, but made my way along, determined not to run. I wouldn't give Edward that satisfaction, at least. I got in my car to drive home, but the clapping echoed in my head as I drove.

I stopped and changed clothes, cleaning up before heading home. It was just a part of the routine now. I was worn out and tired from living the double life and hiding the things that happened at work from my husband. I suppose at some level he at least suspected something srange and bad was happening, maybe from the first days. He never said anything though, just took care of the children and home. I think at some level we were both just going day to day. Maybe that was why we didn't touch or kiss anymore. It suddenly occurred to me that maybe he saw the bruises on my hips and thighs. From that point on, I was careful to shower and bath alone, dressing in another room.

The days continued to crawl by and I was sort of back to my normal routine. Greg seemed more distant and we rarely talked. Maybe he was embarrassed by how he had been using me at the lunch hour sessions. Maybe he knew knew that he had been fucking me at lunch. It bothered me a little as I had like him a lot and appreciated how he had mentored me. The sense of betrayal made me withdrawn and shy around him. I didn't push the matter and left him alone as much as possible. I passed the time by just being focused on trying to win the salesperson of the week again. It helped to make the time go by. It seemed less awkward and personal to make it a game. Just a game...but it wasn't even halftime yet.

To be continued

12