All Comments on 'Karma - Kindness of Acquaintances'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 7 years ago
Mehhhh...

I love a good btb story but this felt a tad too bland. Too many outside forces working together and not enough of an emotional investment here. Heck the bitches weren't even subtle about any of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Meh, this could have been great, but it was mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Liked the grounded approach. The start was a bit too convoluted for my taste though. Too many new characters introduced in a very short time without any progress in the story. The lack of emotional turmoil made it a bit bland as well. That being said, I really liked the plot. Maybe you could do a second pass at the story and intertwine the lives of the do-gooders with the husband's a little bit? Maybe flesh it out a bit more? 4*s nonetheless.

mordbrandmordbrandover 7 years ago
Confusing

Too many players and scene changes for a short story. 2*

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
If Only

If only people did the right thing and life turned out for the best, but then we wouldn't have tragedies.

I like the idea of bystanders helping out.

It pointed to the sad truth that unless drug use and criminality are involved, the mothers always get custody of the children.

Good idea, tough to execute three story lines within one plot - it got a little messy to read.

5 if only for a victory instead of another tragedy.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Too many cooks

Wieliczka , I appreciate most of your postings. But I'm afraid you went just a bit overboard here.

I am not a skimmer , I take my time and usually when others are moaning , I usually have no trouble following along. But this time I did. You simply had too many characters , and I found the jumps between to be confusing . I really think you could have done better with fewer folks. IMO.

Thank you for your story, and I will be eagerly awaiting your next.

3.7 = 4*'s in Literotica bucks.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
It's a good story...maybe with a lot of characters, but...

It's a good story...maybe with a lot of characters, but soon we know who they are and what they are doing...Those characters must have a lot of stories of their own, but in this they were stepping in to help a man and a child, and to get justice over an injured friend...Good reading...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SICK

Why anyone likes a horrible wife hating story just blows me away.

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Good story

Loved the way you jumped from one scene to another, but advanced the story every time. 5 stars

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
If only

The baddies got their comeuppance and the good were rewarded; the world would bearable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
random curiosity

i've seen mentions and comments using an abbreviation "BTB", but no clue as to it's meaning .. perhaps i'm unfamiliar with Literotica jargon, but can someone enlighten me?

shaman43shaman43over 7 years ago
Well done

Appreciate the plotting and how the author fit it all together. Do not like BTB stories usually. This one though was so great. The baddies got their just dues because of their own choices and personalities. The revenge being carried out by someone other than the injured party was a creative gem. The handling of the different plot lines were handled well with enough hints in the prose so the reader could connect it to the others. Gave it a five.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
That worked really well! 5*

The interweaving of the different plots as they moved toward the one conclusion?

That was a classic!

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
Luved it.

Great how you added layers of story interlacing connections as you developed new characters combining to a conclusion. TK

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Quite entertaining

Thanks for this tale Wieliczka, it was completely enjoyable.

Karma truly can be a bitch to deserving assholes.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why not

Just call the cops. Tellum mom drugs the baby, leaves it to go out for a night of doping and stealing shit. And, tellum she just left to do it again and the addy?

Jumping around with no explanation. Seemed like a different story started and the first had ended in success. 4

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Clever

This was very clever. Several groups of people wanting to do good help bring these scumbags down. They worked together without knowing and their combined efforts, saved the baby and dad. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Clever?

They let the mother go ahead and drug the babyy,theyre stealing tags,sounds like all of em are trailor trash.The writing,was like the ramblings of an old busybody

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
I liked it

The dialog was a bit stilted, but the plot was great, and that covers a lot of ills in my book. The story was slowed by so much of it being carried by dialog. I think it would have been better with the help of a narrator.

Any way, a 5 from me

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

I enjoy the different characters. They were developed enough for some depth to be added to the story.

The plot was a fine joke. A "Rube Goldberg" machine. People reading this should exercise their sense of humor, I did,😂❗

Gave you 3*s wieliczka. It's nice to read about actual streets and places I've been at, in a fictional story.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some Merit

This was an interesting story with some creative ideas. The main problem with this author is that he really needs help to learn how to write. It reads as though it was written after having a couple too many glasses of wodka. There were too many scenarios that were not well integrated. The dialogue did read like some parts of Chicago but connections of the scenes was not easily made. There were too many people involved and you needed a "scorecard" to remember who was who and how were they connected.

Also, for having a Polish title (Wieliczka), you should lean to spell the name Stash and not Stosh.

Please take a night course in creative writing at one of the schools in town.

Tiny Tim

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Pretty nice story, actually

Slow start, but once it got rolling, pretty sweet. Well written, interesting circumstances, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
read it twice......

not because it was good, but i did not get the dialogue speed, i got the story as a whole. after reading it i closed my eyes & tried to recall the story again & play it as a movie in my head, guess what, then it made audacious sense, it was like OCEANS 14 but with relationships.

you as a author of this story give me hope, you dont have to write a good story, you could have sold this to some publication, ofcourse you still can, you could just be lazy & write some smut to get some decent ratings, yet you choose to be a better writer, & post good stories.

sometimes when the night is cold,

& seems never ending,

memories & dreams,

warm even the coldest of hearts,

that is why the written word,

will allways inspire,

from dawn,

till end of time.

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years agoAuthor
Wow, what a wonderful collection of comments. I am humbled.

I don't write for ratings. I write for the ideas and story and to say what I'd like to say. All that comes out of our mouths (or keyboard) is about our values and substance. Sometimes we (including me) go for the cheap shot. This story one was not one of those. Many of the commenters saw that. There are things more important than us in life. Thanks,

Wieliczka

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years agoAuthor
BTY Stosh is a nickname for Stanley

Different names in differnt neighborhoods?

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Pretty good.

Thank you for this and write some more soon. Four stars.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Well done.

Very nice consistency in the interlocking stories. That kind of thing is not easy and you handled it well.

Easy to read and follow. Well, I did have to go back a few times to see who was who again, but that can't be helped with this type of story. I have had to do that with well known authors in their books as well, but that is the nature of interlocking type story lines. A lot of characters to keep track of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

Nice story, I liked it.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryover 7 years ago
5*

Well written, thanks for writting

matlovermatloverabout 7 years ago
3 *

Story not great and grammar SUCKS. Get a proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun read

I enjoyed seeing the smaller stories come together. And not a,6'6", 240 pounds of pure muscle, uber connected, retired specwar operator with an 8"cock (when soft) in sight! Thanks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
I'm with you on your lead in comments

Except for the squirting. I've enjoyed that twice. It's real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost good..

but too much jumping around from character to character, hard to keep track of all of the players and who is narrating at any point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

When a plan comes together.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
I'll

go back and read the story now. Just to answer your comments before the story, if you don't believe in squirting I beg to differ. I've had two lovers who did.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Well

I see it took a year for me to forget I commented on this. More later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
incoherent and illiterate garbage !

Any relation to JimBob ?? 1* of course,

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

I liked it, favorited it, but it was really hard to follow in some places. A beta would have been a big help. Good stkry though.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Loved it.

A little black or white,

but wonderful plot

and characters.

In my mind, really doesn't

get much better than this.

Top ratings from me.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Fun

That was fun, keystone cops kind of BTB. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a bad story and the characters involvement was easily followed

However; needs completion.

Marcia was sentenced to 15 years prison for her crimes and never saw her daughter again as her ex-husband would not bring the child to the woman's prison. She was treated like shit there because of the Child Endangerment charge. She was made Big Bertha's bitch.

Jason got 20 years but did not survive his time. He owed some people money for the stolen goods and the drugs, which of course he was unable to pay. They got to him in jail and he was beaten severely. Then when he still was unable to pay he was beaten again and this time shanked in both kidneys.

Kathleen and Bill were both sentenced to 20 years in jail for the firearms crimes and Kathleen was given an extra 2 years for the DUI and driving without a license.

Rich was awarded full custody of Pat and raised her to be a nice polite young lady. She never asked about her mother even though she was aware she was in prison. He passed his degree course and got a well paying job, which helped him raise his daughter. Naturally he divorced Marcia and got everything in the settlement. He sold the house and made quite a bit in equity. He eventually married an Army widow and had 2 more children.

Pat eventually married a well respected Army veteran and have given Rich 4 grandchildren so far.

Andre recovered fully from his accident and together with Brian and Al they formed an electrical company and are doing quite well for themselves. The main contractor rewarded the 3 of them well for discovering and preventing the thefts from the work site.

Dorothy, Greg, Robin and Dan still tell the story of the night they brought down an irresponsible mother and the saving of the childs' life. The story has grown in the telling but it is fondly remembered. When Rich heard of this he wanted to meet the 4 of them and introduce Pat to them. The 5 later 6 adults formed a firm friendship and the Dorothy, Greg, Robin and Dan watched as Pat grew into a lovely woman. Oh they were also Pat's God Parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Different and clever. Thanks.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Great story. Somewhat disjointed, make sure to pay attention.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

It needed an Epilogue to tie up the loose ends/sentences - making a complete happy story as well as Rich graduating into a real good job while enjoying his daughter.

/

4*, Hooyah

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This was extremely well constructed. You have talent.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

That was real fun.

5/5

opheliusopheliusover 2 years ago

That was brilliant. Five stars, easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's rare that I stop reading after a page. Plot may be great - don't know. Very confusing and hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Convoluted but fun, is there more?

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Good story, but short. Add a Part 2.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

This week we overheard that Marcia's husband walked in on her screwing her lover Jason. Then the bitch kicked the husband out till he asks HER to be forgiven

Yeah once I realized you were the usual brain dead "Women are entitled, dumb, cock hungry bitches" I stopped wasting any more of my time.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

First of all, amazing BTB! Totally on board with it being even sweeter without "magic" convinient deus ex machina. Easy 5 stars.

Having said that... what's with the hate on squirting? :) It's not a myth - some women actually do squirt. A lot. As in "oups we got the floor wet and it took 10 double paper towels to even start drying the mess" squirt. It may not happen to every woman every time she has sex. But it's quite realistic and does happen, and not an exaggregation or old wive's tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This one is really fun!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There was a lot going on in this story. And some of it was interesting, more or less. But if there was a point to the whole thing, I guess I missed it. Maybe I’ll read it again later on to see if I can figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh what a tangled web we weave... I like it.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

I liked the idea, but it was a bit confusing in parts,.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not bad at all. Would have liked to have read the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It jumped around in a way that it seemed like I was beginning new stories in the middle of this one.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was all over the show. Worse than that I just didn't care for any of the characters. I tried to get through it but I couldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Was this the transcript from a Jerry Springer episode?

Hugo999Hugo999about 1 month ago

Very silly but enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

LOL love it Karma really is a bitch sometimes (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...