Karma - Kindness of Acquaintances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it's so good to hear your voice. I'm sorry about what I did. I'll make it up to you."

"What do you want?"

"I made a mistake and I want to be with you."

"What do you really want?"

"I just want to be with you."

"You want something else. Since I'm not hearing it, I'll end this call and you can call back..."

"Please don't hang up. Please don't hang up." and she started crying.

"What do you really want? I don't have all day."

"I've gotten in a little trouble."

"What kind of trouble Marcia?"

"I..I..I.. need to make bail and..."

"Who's taking care of Pat?"

"My mother's taking care of Pat."

"Your mother's not home. She in police custody. She's being charged with theft and a couple of other things." He waited a few seconds. "Where are you?"

"I got caught up with a couple of things and I ..."

"Need bail too. You're being charged with ... let me look at the list... theft, drug possession with intent to sell, child endangerment, child abandonment and I think that there are a couple more. Just to make it clear, if Pat has any problems because of the drugs you gave her to be quiet so you could go out and fuck, I'll do all I can to see you in hell."

We heard her continue to cry. "Rich..."

"Don't bother. I'm not going to do your bail. You'll have to find some way or somebody else to do your bail. At this point, with the grand theft and child endangerment charges, your bail should be out of reach. Looks like jail and Public defender time.

"I paid my mortgage this week so there's only $300 in the checking account. Our credit cards were cancelled yesterday evening. You still have yours, but I haven't made a payment on it so you are less than $200 from your limit.

"My lawyer was going to be in contact with you concerning our daughter, But now with the charges, I've been told that you'll have an order of protection placed against you for her.

"By the way, your mother was arrested for drunk driving again. But that was the least of it. She was with someone that was buying stolen weapons. That's a federal crime this time. She's not going to be of much use for you.

"Marcia?"

She stopped crying long enough to answer him. "What Rich? I'm so sorry..."

"My lawyer will be speaking with you concerning the divorce. I think that it'll be a slam dunk for me getting child custody."

"But wait..."

"You're on your own now because your lover won't be able to make bail either. By the way, don't you think he's throwing you under the bus now for less time? Good bye."