KARMA - Squatters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good enough. Anyone who saw the video would swear she was dead-on serious.

I unzipped the crotch of my jumpsuit and pulled out my semi-hard cock. I moved closer to her face and pressed the head against her lips. She opened her mouth and dipped her head down, taking me in. Her tongue teased the underside of my dick as it slid towards the back of her throat. I groaned at the sensation. She pulled back with suction until the mushroom head was by her teeth. She pressed her head forward and I felt the back of her throat, then it gave way as she took me all the way down until her nose was against my crotch. I groaned at the sensation. She then started moving back and forth, and it felt amazing. I took her head in my hands and began thrusting in and out of the warm tunnel. When she bottomed out, her tongue would snake around towards my taint. I thrust harder and harder, as if I was inside her pussy.

I knew I wouldn't last long. I slammed her head down into my crotch and held it there for a few moments as she struggled to breath. I controlled myself and ejaculated a bit into her throat, restraining myself so I could finish in her pussy. I pulled out of her mouth, a string of cum following. I know she could feel me as I came in her throat and could now taste my juices as it slid out over her tongue. She gasped and panted, trying to catch her breath.

Before she could have a chance to say anything, I removed the loop that tied her knees to her wrists and laid her back on the ottoman, ankles still tied to the legs and arms still restrained behind her back. I kneeled down in between her legs and placed my still hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. I thrust forward and easily penetrated her as she was still wet from cumming earlier and her saliva coated my cock. It was a warm, delicious sheath. I settled in and started thrusting, causing her breasts to bounce on her chest. I cupped them in my hands, marveling once more at their perfection. By this point, she figured to herself that the sooner she got me to cum and the harder I did, the more likely (in her mind) that I would leave. So she started putting on an act for me.

"Yes...yes...fuck me ...do me..."

"You like this, do you?"

"Si...si...I like it. You feel so big inside me, senor.... Ay, me gusta!"

She started to move with me, encouraging my thrusts. I knew it was an act, but I let her continue as it was turning me on regardless.

"You like it when someone takes control, don't you?"

"Yes...fuck me... I like it... I want it... take me...use me..."

"You use people all the time to get what you want, don't you?"

"Yes...yessss... I'm a whore...I'm a puta... I'll be yours... oh....oh... you're gonna make me cum!"

I knew it was a lie, but I figured I'd see if I could actually get her turned on. I picked up the vibrator again and put it between us, pinning it to her clit with my pelvis as I laid on top of her. She yelped when she felt it, and I could feel her respond a little differently, move a little more and try to keep the vibrator locked onto her clit. Her breathing deepened and her words became more unintelligible.

"Yes...ye.... mmm...uhhnnn... f...f-f-uuhhhh ...uck.... m-m-meee....ay... ay.....mmmhngh!"

It started to become easier to slide inside her as she started making her own juices. The combination of how amazing she felt and the fact that she was getting stimulated brought me close to the edge. I started thrusting harder, practically moving the ottoman across the floor. I could tell she was close to cumming. The vibrations from the hard device between us resonated down my cock through my prostate and I exploded, shooting jets of cum against her cervix. I collapsed on top of her, spent.

"No...nooooooo," she moaned, "so close...so close."

I pulled out and sat back. She struggled with her arms restrained to sit up as my cum oozed at her labia.

"You...you BASTARD!" she cried.

"What, a little turned on, were we?"

"Go fuck yourself. You think I actually liked what you did to me?!"

I pressed the vibrator against her clit again and she shuddered and groaned. She whined when I stopped and put it back in the bag.

"Yep, I think you liked it."

She let loose a string of expletives in Spanish. Her voice got higher and shrill. I took her thong and shoved it back in her mouth. She tried to resist to no avail as I resecured it with the bra strap. I then tied her knees back to her wrists, keeping her legs wide open and chest thrust forward.

"Now we wait for your sister to come home. And then it's time for act two."

"MMMGHHHHNN... NNNNGHMMMNHHHGGGHGHH!!!"

I could tell she was pissed. I started preparing for the next activity. I moved a futon mattress into the middle of the living room floor in front of Yasmin and the ottoman.

Before long, I heard a key in the door. I picked up the knife, showing it to Yasmin and put a finger to my lips, indicating she should be quiet. She glared at me and nodded her head in agreement. I shut off the lights. Sonia came through the door and locked it. She turned on the hall lights and went straight into the bathroom. I waited while she took a shower. I looked through her wardrobe. For the most part, she had a fairly bohemian but fashionable style. I was intrigued to discover a drawer in her dresser with a studded dog collar, some restraints, various strap-ons, and some floggers. I also found some pictures of her in some very compromising positions, tied up, being whipped, sucking on a strap-on, even a couple of her licking her girlfriend's ass and being fucked in the ass on all fours, dog collar around her neck and a leash held by one of her girlfriends who was pounding her from behind. That gave me some ideas.

The water in the shower turned off. I got into position. Sonia dried off and came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She walked into the living room, drying her hair when she saw her sister, tied up, gagged, naked, eyes pleading for help. She gasped and I came up behind her, covering her mouth with a chloroform rag and and taking her face down onto the futon. She struggled for a moment and then went limp as the chloroform put her to sleep. I pulled the towel off and tied her wrists to her elbows behind her, just like her sister. I bound her ankles together so she'd have some flexibility without being able to resist or get very far. I sat back and waited.

After a short period of time, she began to wake up. I got up and once again sat behind Yasmin and began feeling her breasts from behind. Yasmin seethed as I played with her nipples, getting them hard. Groggily, Sonia came to, confused, trying to figure out what was going on. She feebly struggled against the restraints and then managed to turn and get into a kneeling position. Her breasts sagged a little for their 38DD size but still looked amazing. As she began to focus on what was happening, she saw me. Her eyes lit up in surprise, then shock, then anger.

"What the fuck! What the fuck is going on? Yasmin, is he one of your 'dates'? Whoever you are, you better untie us you sick fuck. I'm gonna kill you!"

"Not likely," I said. "No one's doing any killing, that is as long as we all cooperate. As you can see, Yasmin and I have already had a little fun."

Sonia followed my fingers down to her sister's pussy. Her lips glistened with my cum as I played with her clit, causing Yasmin to squirm.

"Stop touching her, you prick!"

I ignored her. "Now that you're here, we can have some family fun. Here are the ground rules. I am in control here, not you. Although from those pictures I found in your dresser, I think you like it when others are in control."

"You fucking asshole!" she screamed. "Let us go!"

"As I explained to your sister, your apartment is soundproof. No one's going to hear you. so make as much noise as you want. Eventually you'll get tired and it will only prolong things anyway, so I suggest you shut up and follow directions."

"Fuck you."

"Don't worry, Sonia, you will." Her eyes glared as I said that.

"If you cooperate, I won't need to use this on your sister here."

I picked up the knife and lazily drew the tip across Yasmin's cheek, who finally held still.

Sonia cried, "don't you dare hurt her! How the hell do you know who we are?"

"I've been watching you two for some time now. I know all about you two. I don't want to use this, but I have no problem doing so."

I put a little pressure on the blade. Not enough to draw blood but enough to draw a muffled scream from Yasmin. Sonia's eyes went wide, perhaps for the first time with fear.

"Stop! Stop!" she cried. "Okay, okay. You win. What do you want?"

I just want to have a little fun. Just the three of us. I've had the pleasure of your sister here. Now it's your turn."

Yasmin struggled against her restraints and tried unsuccessfully to voice her protest through her gag. Sonia's fear turned back to anger.

"No way. I don't do men."

"Well, you will today."

"The hell I will!"

"Okay, should I take it out on Yasmin here, instead?"

I moved the knife to her breast and drew a tiny, superficial line of blood near her collarbone. Yasmin's eyes widened in fear and I saw a tear form at the corner of her eye. Sonia saw it too.

"Stop! Fine, just leave her alone. Don't hurt her anymore."

"Good choice," I said.

I put the knife away and stood up. I took off the jumpsuit and walked over to Sonia. I pulled another ottoman over and sat on in in front of her, making sure Yasmin could see everything.

"Come here and get up on your knees."

Reluctantly, Sonia got to her knees and shuffled over to me. I spread my legs apart.

"Closer."

She shuffled forward until her shoulders touched my knees.

"As I told you sister, how well you perform will dictate what happens next. I saw from your photos that you know how to suck cock. At least a fake one. Let's see how you do with a real one. Have you ever given a real blow job?"

"Once," she scowled. "I hated it."

"Well," I said, "you seemed to like giving head to your girlfriend's strap on. Let's see how you do on me."

She gave me the evil eye and paused, looking at my hardening penis. Slowly, she bent forward and took the tip into her mouth. It only took a second to realize she was tasting my cum and her sister on the mushroom head. She moved back, her face scrunched up in disgust. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to look in my face.

"You taste cum and pussy, don't you? There's a first time for everything. Well, you're used to the way girls taste. Maybe not your sister, but now you know that too. Get used to the flavor."

Her eyes widened as she realized the implications of what I said. I pushed her head back to my cock and told her to lick it all over. She stuck out her tongue and gingerly started licking around the head.

"Everywhere. The whole thing," I said.

I pulled her hair tighter. She winced, but the delicate dabs turned into licks and soon she was running her tongue all over it, all the way to the base. I pulled her face a little lower and she reluctantly started licking my balls, scrunching up her face. I leaned farther back to give her better access. She knew what I wanted her to do, but resisted, pushing back against my hand. I pressed her face into me and felt her lips rub against my anus. I gripped harder, pulling her hair. She yelped into my crotch before I felt her mouth open and her tongue swipe across my ass. I pulled a little harder and felt her heavenly tongue play over the opening, circling it, running back and forth across it. I released a little tension when I felt the tip of her tongue press against me, trying to force its way inside. Damn, she was talented. Her girlfriends were lucky. I let her rim me for awhile, turning me rock hard.

I pulled her back and she glared at me.

"Damn you are good, girl!"

She muttered something under her breath.

"How's that?" I asked. "Oh, you want to deep throat me. Okay. Have at it."

I released her hair, making it obvious that she had to do it herself. I wasn't going to physically force her to do it. The glare continued as she lowered her head back down and took it into her mouth. She slid me in and out, almost touching the back of her throat, just short of triggering her gag reflex. She pulled back.

"That's as deep as I can go," she firmly said.

"Oh really? Those pictures in your dresser say otherwise."

Her eyes burned into me as she swallowed me again, this time taking the tip to the back of her throat. I held her head in my hands and stood up, forcing her to look up at me. Her head hyperextended back as I leaned over her. I pressed down against her and she gagged. I withdrew and pressed down again, the soft palate of the back of her mouth massaging the head as it passed through the opening into her throat. She gagged again, struggling against me. I withdrew and she gasped, trying to breathe. I sat down and pulled her forward so she leaned over me and again forced my cock into her mouth and down into her throat. I thrust in and out, feeling her bottom teeth ever so lightly scrape the underside of my shaft as she struggled to take it, breathe when she could, and control her gag reflex. It felt heavenly, and if I wanted it to end, I would have kept going. But I had other plans.

I pulled her off of me and she sat back on her heels, coughing and gasping, drooling as she panted, trying to catch her breath. I leaned forward and cupped her large breasts in my hand. They were much larger, softer and more pliant than her sisters. The nipples were larger as well and were both pierced with rings of silver. I took the rings in my hand and pulled up on them, pulling her forward against me. She gasped as I did so, eyes widening. Her saliva provided excellent lubricant as I grasped her tits firmly in both hands and wrapped them around my cock. I I squeezed her chest together and began thrusting up in between the mounds. I pushed my thumbs through the rings to hold them tighter to me, which caused the pads of my thumbs to rub across the tips of her nipples. As I would thrust, this would tug on the rings, and scrape across the hardening tips, drawing moans from her. She bounced up and down, eyes closed and head to the side in shame from the pleasure she was getting from my actions on her sensitive nipples. No wonder she had them pierced. The feeling was unbelievable. I thrust harder, pulling the rings tighter and squeezing her tits harder. When she began moaning, I couldn't take it anymore. I thrust hard, pulling her up onto me and came, filling the valley of her cleavage with cum. We both lay there for awhile, panting. She slid off of me onto her knees with a foul look on her face. I sat up.

"So, you have sensitive nipples, I see. I've heard that piercing them makes them more sensitive. I guess that's true."

"Go fuck yourself," she growled.

"I have a better idea. How about you fuck her?" I gestured towards her sister, who

"What?! You're a sick fuck!"

"Maybe so, but that doesn't change the fact that I want to see you make love to your sister."

"Not going to happen, asshole!"

"Oh really?"

I picked up the knife and leaned forward, grasping one of Yasmin's nipples in the other hand. I tugged it taught, causing her to wail, and placed the blade ready to slice it off. Now, I would never have actually gone through with it, but neither sister realized it. Sonia caved in.

"No! Don't, I'll do it!" she pleaded.

I let Yasmin's nipple go and sat back. I pulled the gag out of her mouth. Yasmin looked at me, her eyes begging me to change my mind.

"Good. Now Sonia, come here."

She shuffled forward in front of her sister, a sad look on her face. I reached out and pulled her closer, so she and Yasmin were inches apart.

"Now, kiss her and work your way down. Don't neglect those pretty breasts of hers."

Sonia looked into her sister's eyes, both welling up with tears.

"I'm sorry, mi hija. Just pretend like it was when we were kids."

Interesting.

"So, this isn't the first time you've fucked your sister, then?"

Yasmin hung her head.

"Yes it is...but when we were little, we...experimented...a little bit."

She leaned in and kissed Yasmin briefly. Then leaned in and kissed her a couple more times. Yasmin started to kiss her back. Tentatively at first but then her mouth parted slightly, giving her sister permission to take things further. Sonia's tongue touched her sister's lips, then met her tongue, caressing it. Yasmin opened her mouth more, allowing Sonia to probe inside. Their breathing deepened as they continued to french each other. I moved closer to them to watch. The walls they put up started to melt away as they shared intimacy they never expected to experience with each other. I grasped their hair, pulling Sonia down and Yasmin's head back. Sonia's mouth left her sister's and traveled down her neck, across her collarbone and down to her left breast. She nuzzled it and kissed it. Yasmin breathed deep, causing her chest to thrust out more.

"Flick her nipple with your tongue." I ordered.

Sonia's mouth opened and breathed hot air across the aureole. She flicked the nipple back and forth.

"Ohhhh....ohhhh," signed Yasmin.

Sonia became more aggressive, taking the nipple into her mouth and rapidly fluttering her tongue across it. I cupped her other breast in my hand and brought my mouth to her other tip, mimicing Sonia's actions. Yasmin moaned, trying unsuccessfully to fight the sensations. I pulled back and pulled Sonia by the hair again. I looked directly into her eyes, which met mine with poison. I stared her down, and the acid in hers melted away into dejection. I released her hair, and on her own she kissed her way down Yasmin's slim belly to her thighs. I slid around behind Yasmin again so I could watch from above. I pulled her back against me so Sonia would have more room with which to work.

As gently and lovingly as she could, she began kissing Yasmin's pussy. She knew my cum was still oozing out of her, and tried to kiss around her lips. I reached down and grabbed her by the hair again. This time, I did not need to force. Sonia opened her mouth and her tongue swept up and down her slit, running across her clit and down into the opening inside her. She reluctantly swallowed the cum she took into her mouth. Yasmin's eyes closed once again and she leaned back against me. Her sister must know her better than I thought as her moans continued. I let go of Sonia and slid one finger up inside her sister, feeling for her G-spot. A sharp gasp let me know I found it. A groan that turned into a wail let me know that Sonia found the technique of loving her sister's clit. Yasmin started to undulate between us.

"Oh...oh...oh god... dios mio... uhh...nngh... ay... mi hija.....MI HIJA!!!!!!!"

She screamed as the orgasm wracked her body. I felt her vaginal muscles spasm around my finger, verifying that this was no act. As her convulsions subsided, Sonia collapsed at her feet, breathing heavy, defeated. She rested her head and shoulders on the futon, causing her ass to be upturned in the air. I couldn't resist and got up from behind Yasmin, whose head flopped forward, barely sitting up.

I grasped Sonia by the arms and pulled her up so she was leaning over the ottoman, resting her chest on her sister's lap. I knelt down behind her, straddling her knees. Knowing that some lube was required for what I had planned next, I pulled some KY from my bag of tricks and generously coated my cock. I rubbed my slick fingers over Sonia's pussy and ass from behind, noticing her clit was pierced with a barbell.

"No...fuck NO." said Sonia.

I grasped the barbell and twisted it, drawing a wail from her.

"Yes...fuck YES." I said as I lined my cock up with her pussy. I pressed forward and eventually made my way inside. She winced as I went deeper through small in and out thrusts. Her hymen was lost years ago to an aggressive dildo. I almost bottomed out when I felt her cervix, knowing I had reached my limit. The lube allowed me to slide in and out easily, although I knew she was not enjoying it.