KARMA - Squatters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not really enjoying this, are you?" as I thrust into her, pushing her into her sister.

"Fuck you," she growled, "Just get it over with and leave us alone!"

"Oh, so you want me to get it over with. Okay, I can do that."

I withdrew from her pussy, applied more lube, and pressed it against her anal opening.

"No! Fuck, not there. Please? Just finish in my cunt."

"Why not? I know you like to take it in the ass."

"I...I... she reamed me really hard yesterday. I'm still sore, okay you asshole?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that." I stood up and started to untie Yasmin's ankles from the ottoman. "I'll just finish in your sister's ass instead."

Yasmin's eyes opened wide. Sonia saw the fear in her sister's face and looked up at me.

"Please don't! She's never done that!"

"Last chance, your choice, your ass or hers."

"No, no one's ass! Why are you doing this to us! Just get out!"

I sat down behind Yasmin and pushed her forward across her sister's back. Her perfect tight ass arched up, beckoned to me, starfish exposed.

"Sonia, please do something!"

"Leave her alone, dammit! You've done enough damage already!"

I ignored her and lined my cock up, pressing it against her anus. I pressed forward against her. Even with all of the lube, she was still tight. Her brown eye opened, allowing me entry.

"Sonia, ayyyeeeeeeee!!!! I can feel it, he's inside!"

"He'll stop. He won't do it, he'll do me instead."

I stuffed her panties back in Yasmin's mouth. Yasmin screamed into her thong as I slowly slid into her heavenly dark tight tunnel. It was so tight it was almost painful. Yasmin wailed into her panties.

Sonia begged, "Please, stop! Stop! Fuck me instead! You can have my ass, put it in my ass!"

I ignored her, spending a little more time inside Yasmin's heavenly place. She eventually stopped fighting me and relaxed, accepting defeat. It was enough to have overcome her. I pulled out and she groaned. I walked around and pulled Sonia, who sobbed quietly like her sister, down onto the futon, face down on her stomach. Her ass would have beat J Lo's in a contest. Still slick with lube, I kneeled astride her, sandwiching her knees between mine. I spread open her meaty cheeks with one hand and guided my cock to her ass. I pressed forward and she opened easily to accept me into her. Her head lifted off of the futon, eyes rolling back into her head. It then flopped down again, eyes scrunched tight.

"No..." she moaned. "Oh god.... oh god...."

I bottomed out against her ass, my thighs spreading her cheeks apart. I began thrusting back and forth.

"Fuck!" she cried.

I saw how hard she was pounded in the pictures, by a dildo much bigger than I am, so I knew she could take it. I pinned her down to the futon, grinding my cock in and out of her ass. I reached under her and filled my hands with her tits, squeezing them and using them to pull me deeper into her.

"Shit...fuck...shit... oh...oh...damn.... hurts....uhhh.... nnnngh....ohhh," she panted in time with my thrusts.

I thought I'd see if I could get a reaction out of her from the vibrator, so I pulled it out and slid it underneath her. With every thrust I made, it ground it against her clit.

"Uuugh....ooooh... hmmmph...uh...oh... god....no....no..."

She began panting. I returned my other hand to her breast. Finding the nipple rings, I twisted them, pinching her nipples tight between my fingers, dragging them across the fabric of the futon cover.

"Shit....don't....please.... no....not right....not right..... uhhhhhnnnngn... gggrhhhnnnnuuughhhh!!!!" she groaned.

"No....please..... can't.....no.... can't......please....... ayyyy....bastard.... ayyyyyyy!!!!!!!"

She started thrashing under me. It took everything I had as I laid my whole body on hers, her hip gyrating and pressing back against me. I came for the last time, coating the inside of her rectum as she convulsed under me, the throes of my orgasm timing with hers.

"Shit! I can feel it.... feel.... it!!!!" she panted.

I kept at it as long as I could, thrusting away until she lay still under me, moaning about how sore she was. My cock softened eventually and I withdrew. I got dressed and started packing up the cameras as Sonia lay there motionless on the futon, eyes half open. Her sister was still leaned over, weeping softly. I untied them both. Sonia didn't move a muscle once she was freed. Yasmin just laid down next to her sister.

As I walked to the door, I said, "Just remember, I have everything on tape. A little creative editing and it will look like you wanted all of this to happen, the way you begged to let you suck me and fuck you like that. The way you were so intimate with each other. I wonder how that would look out on the internet. I wonder how your acting career would change, Sonia. I wonder whether those Fortune 500 types would want to be seen with someone with such a reputation, Yasmin. I guess you'd have to go into the business of making porn films. Sister acts are always a hit. And now that I know where you live, and the things you are willing to do for me, I might have to stop by now and then for a repeat performance...."

With that, I walked out of the door.

I stuck around the city for a bit to see what would happen. The sisters moved out the following morning and went back west to be closer to their family. I monitored the landlord and the college student over the next year. He received a humanitarian award from an "anonymous donor", along with the shelter where he volunteered. They both benefited, as each award came with a $250,000 check. The college student mysteriously discovered that she was the beneficiary of a $1.25 million trust fund. Her remaining education was covered and she went on to graduate medical school, eventually establishing a foundation for breast cancer research.

My work with them was done. On to the next one.