Karmic Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommyz
tommyz
1 Followers

I felt it going in deeper and deeper. No words can explain how much pain I felt. My body went into shock! He relentlessly started pounding my ass with his cock! I felt his balls slapping mine. No matter how much I screamed no one could hear me. He just kept fucking me and fucking me.

Yeah u want to pay well are yeah prick? U feel my pain now. I couldn't even hardly hear him my eyes even seemed to stop working my body was freaking out. I swear I saw a light then all went dark!

I woke up oddly enough I was at my place! I barely could move my ass hurt so bad. On my chest was an envelope. Here is the paper u signed Dumbass!

It said Tony you fuck if ur reading this you are just waking up with a much larger asshole! We are even you fuck! Just to show you what kind of friend you were. Here is a check for 2 grand what you owe in rent. I feel bad! But I don't if u know what I mean!

Brad

Just as he said, there was the check. Well it took weeks to heal I couldn't sit. I kept thinking did I really deserve that? Had I gotten that bad? that's what had to happen me! But the money I could not get over why he did that. You could argue it was a pay off! But it wasn't I know brad. That ain't him. Neither was that night. No I did that!

I decided to go to his house. I knocked he answers jerks his head back as if to say what the fuck! He looked puzzled why the fuck r u hear? He asked. Karma! I replied can I come in? Ok fine he opened the door we sat and talked.

He said ok we are even debt paid what's your problem Tony? I looked at him and said. I got a present for for! brad looked puzzled again he said for me What? your check uncashed I moved out I reached into my pocket retrieved the letter. My shit is in my car I will not be taking your money because I truly took enough from you brad!

Brad asked ok where r u going to go? What r u going to do? Yeah know I admit I was rough on you Tony but u were always my friend! I will not see you on the street! No you won't I said. Ok what's your plan.

Well I was hoping u could help me? Really Tony? After all that you want a place to stay? No asshole I replied I want u to take care of this. I pulled my dick out it was rock hard! He said huh? Remember when I fucked you wife? Ur going to bring that up now brad said? Yep I replied. I'll admit I thought about you busting in and catching us. You fucking me. I'll never forget it. When I came I wasn't thinking of her I was thinking of you both. I never thought I'd admit that. Brad said ok you wanna fuck buddy?

No I want u to sign this. I pulled out an envelope.

He read the contract. It stated I was to be brads sex slave for the next 15 years and I signed it. Sign it and lets fuck! And he did! Jessica keeps wanting to come over but that is totally a different story! I know your thought all gay right. were your reading are u ribbing me. Did you Remember Jessica? I guess you have to call us...

Byetesticals or something like that!

The End!

tommyz
tommyz
1 Followers
12