Kasey's Confession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers

My phone rang and Bob asked if I needed to answer it. I said I didn't, that I'd just let the answering machine get it. My machine was the type that let you listen to the message as it was being left, and after the beep the message was broadcast through the apartment.

"Hey Kasey, this is Tony. I got your number from Mike. He said you were looking for guys to hook up with so, yeah, give me a call. My number is..."

"How about a shot or two of that tequila," Bob said with a nervous laugh, referring to the tequila I bought that afternoon that was sitting on the kitchen table.

"Sounds good," I told him and strutted into the kitchen wiggling my ass as best I could. "Do you want lime?" I asked him from the kitchen.

"If you have one, sure."

"How about salt?"

"No, that's okay."

"Would you like me to put on my high heels?"

"Definitely."

I went to the closet and slipped into my platform heels and strutted back into the living room with two shots of tequila with slices of lime.

"What do you think?" I asked, turning and posing for him in my heels.

"I think I might have a heart attack," he said and took the tequila. "If I can be completely honest with you, Mike hooks up with a lot of guys like you, and sometimes he offers to introduce me to them. I am happily married, but I do like, well, a little kink from time to time. What I am trying to say is, the crossdressers Mike usually introduces me to are usually out of shape balding fat guys who like to put on a dress. I know you're not even all dressed up and you don't have makeup on or your hair done up like you probably do when you go out, but with those legs and that cute ass of yours, you are hot even without all that stuff."

"Wow... I am... flattered..."

"I'd really like it if we could be friends, and be able to hang out like this," Bob said.

I sat down and said nothing, crossing my legs and looking down at the floor feeling like I had just been given the 'let's be friends' speech by a guy.

"I don't think that came out right," Bob said, sounding apologetic. "It isn't that I'm not sexually attracted to you, Kasey. To be perfectly honest, I've had a hard-on since I walked in here. I just want to be able to do both."

"You mean you want to, well, be my boyfriend?"

"No, that's not it either, no, I don't mean that. I mean more like friends with benefits or something like that. You know, like we can hang out like friends and sometimes we..."

"Get benefits?"

"Yeah, something like that."

I stretched my legs back across his lap. "Benefits?" I asked with a grin.

He picked up the bottle of oil after running his hands over my thighs a couple of times. Then he stopped and looked over at me. "Do you have a towel or something? If I get this baby oil all over my pants my wife will kill me."

"Just take them off," I said with a shrug. "If that's cool with you."

I pulled my legs off him as he took off his shoes, undid his pants and pulled them down and off. He stood for a moment in his boxers, trying to straighten himself out and being unable to hide the erection he was sporting. I just smiled.

"Take off the boxers," I said, "for me."

He stood uncomfortably, fidgeting and saying something about not wanting to "go too fast."

"If you don't take them off I am going to pull them down on you," I said. "You are making me crazy trying to hide your boner from me."

He sat down and slowly slid his boxers down, acting almost shy about exposing himself, hiding his cock under his arm as he got them down to his ankles and kicked them free. Once he did I put my legs back across his lap, loving the way my smooth and soft legs felt against his hairy, many thighs.

He took the oil and slipped my heels off my feet. As they dropped to the floor with a pair of thuds, his cock became exposed, springing out from between his legs where he had hidden it after removing his boxers. It was extremely hard, but smaller than J.J. and Mike's cocks.

"I have this problem," I told Bob as he opened the bottle of baby oil, "I want so BADLY to go down on men. I fantasize about it constantly, but I also worry that if I keep doing it I won't be able to be a regular guy anymore. I don't want people to look at me funny or hate me or not want to be around me."

Bob squirted generous amounts of baby oil on each of my thighs, so much that it dripped onto my carpet. He started rubbing it into my legs with both hands. They felt so good, especially on my thighs, and I loved the way oil made my legs glisten and shine.

"Maybe you worry too much about being the kind of guy you think people want you to be," he said. "Sometimes you just have to be who you want to be, who you know you are."

My own erection was straining against my shorts so hard I had to adjust it. Bob smiled and continued to massage my legs with baby oil. His cock was now freely rubbing against my oiled calf, and I willingly rubbed back against it.

Bob moaned, and I told him, "I love being able to get men hard with my legs. I love being able to get men off, and I love sucking cock."

"Nothing wrong with that," he moaned as his hard cock and my leg continued rubbing against each other.

"I want to dress up sexy for them and make my face and hair pretty for them," I said as I moved my legs so I could hold his cock between my calves and squeeze it. "The first time I went down on a guy I didn't know if I'd like it, but as soon as I put my lips around it I knew it was what I wanted."

My phone started ringing again.

Bob moaned as I rubbed his cock between my calves, his eyes rolling back and then closing as he breathed out the words, "Then stop fighting it..."

The answering machine picked up. "Hey, this is Neil; I got your number from Mike. Give me a call sometime, love to hook up..."

I pulled my legs off his lap and slid quietly down onto the floor on my knees in front of him. I took his oily cock in my hand and stroked it.

"I'm going to explode," he moaned.

I slipped it between my lips, and while the oil tasted nasty, I loved the way it made his cock slide so easily into my mouth. I barely had time to start sucking on it when he sat forward, his body stiffened and he moaned out my name. His cock seized up in my mouth and I felt the wonderful sensation of his orgasm and his cum firing into my mouth. I managed to catch it all, and swallow it, by the time he regained his senses.

"Damn," he said with a smile. "That was unbelievable."

"I agree," I laughed.

I got up and brought him a towel, figuring he'd want to clean up the baby oil that was all over him before getting dressed. He thanked me and did so, then sat back in the chair.

"So," I said, "friends with benefits?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "Definitely."

"So we can hang out and it doesn't have to feel uncomfortable? And you won't get all weird about me hooking up with other guys?"

"You can even tell me about them if you want," he said, "but you don't have to. I know you are going to be meeting a lot of guys, and that's cool. I would like very much to be your friend... with benefits."

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers
12