All Comments on 'Kasey's Confession Ch. 21'

by KaseyLegs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This could send Keith to becoming Kasey full time?

I think you more than established that Erica won't be with Keith at all, and I think Chris won this one. Keith has lost his male identity, so this might be the time for him to be Kasey. I know he does not want to be someone's girl, but I get the feeling Kasey wants to go back to being the coma Kasey (Minus the lack of IQ and it is of her own free will) of being a smart type of trophy girl to a man, but Kasey makes the man she is with a stipulation that she is independent by making her own money as well. Keith does sound a lot happier to be Kasey deep down, and I want the character to be happy as Kasey. This is just my observation, and not everyone's journey is the same in real life, but for the story to have a happy ending IMO Keith should be Kasey full time.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 9 years ago
Or...

It could bring them together.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
It's not cheating...

...if you do it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is perfect thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaseyLegs@KaseyLegs
362 Followers
I really do put on a miniskirt and heels, meet men, and the best kind are the ones who know how to bring out the true Keith. I started sucking cock when I was 32, and started bottoming like a bitch soon after.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES