Kasey's Confession Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
362 Followers

"This next one is one of my favorites," Masters said, turning towards me. "The wife in this scene is really hot. Check this shit out."

The scene opened with a young woman, who looked to be in her early twenties, wearing some kind of Catholic school girl uniform with a white blouse, vest, pleated skirt, white socks pulled up to her knees and black and white shoes. She was sucking on a lollypop and looking very sad.

"She's cute, but the wife is fucking hot, keep watching," Masters said.

A man and a woman walked into the room. He was wearing a t-shirt and running shorts. The woman was wearing a transparent short black robe that barely covered her and through which her black panties were clearly visible.

It was Chris and Erica. I stared, speechless, as I looked at the woman I loved. While Chris sat down next to the young woman, putting his arm around her and acting as if he was comforting her, Erica untied her little robe and let it drop off her shoulders and to the floor. She was only wearing black panties underneath, and seeing her bare breasts for the first time, small but full and firm, completely exposed and in a video seen by who knows how many people, I was horrified but very aroused.

"Isn't that blonde incredible?" Masters asked as I stepped back into the room, my eyes glued to the television screen. "Those tits are nice, but look at those legs! If I saw her walking down the street I'd probably drive into a tree."

I just stared at the screen, unable to look away as Chris began taking off the other woman's shirt after removing the vest. He was slowly unbuttoning it while saying, "There's no reason to be alone, pretty girl, you have friends here..."

There was apparently supposed to be a plot to the video, but it didn't make a lot of sense, much like most porno movies. Erica was leaning towards the other woman, who was apparently supposed to be a young girl but looked very obviously like she was of legal age, while Chris slowly undressed her and made vague reassurances about her being "in good hands."

As more and more of the woman's uniform was stripped away, and both Chris and Erica groped her, she looked more like someone who was close to thirty years old than a teenager. They eventually worked together to get her completely naked. Chris started making out with her and fondling her breasts while Erica helped her up to a reclining position on the couch before kissing her way up the woman's legs. She started with one leg, kissing up and around her calf, knee and thigh before starting again on the other leg and doing the same thing before putting her head directly between her legs and skillfully working on the woman's pussy with her tongue.

"Oh shit!" I called out as I saw Erica go down on this woman. My mind was effectively blown.

I stared, completely frozen, as the camera went in for a close-up of Erica's tongue sliding between the other woman's pussy lips, gently licking at her clitoris, and then lifting her head up with a big smile.

"Baby, you taste like cotton candy," she said before going back down on her.

Another man walked into the shot. He was acting as if he was outraged, yelling about his "innocent daughter" and demanding to know "what you people are doing to her." He was a big man, probably six foot three, and had large, muscular biceps.

"Loosen up, man," Chris told him.

My attention had been too focused on Erica and her skill at eating pussy to notice that the other woman was massaging Chris' cock with her hand under his running shorts. She looked up at the man who was supposed to be playing her father and told him, "I'm just having fun, daddy. Why don't you join us?"

I was very uncomfortable with the whole "daddy/daughter" theme, despite the fact that the man playing the father was no more than a few years older than the girl. I kept watching though, as Mr. Masters continued to make remarks like "look at the ass on that blonde" and "she loves munching that rug."

The man playing the father abruptly dropped his whole upset about his "daughter" being violated bit and walked over behind Erica. Her beautiful round ass was up in the air, covered only by a pair of panties, and the man put his hands on her ass and began eagerly fondling her ass cheeks with reckless abandon. Then he grabbed her panties in his fist and roughly tore them off my beloved Erica.

"This slut's been in a lot of amateur shit," Mr. Masters said as the camera came around behind Erica and gave a close up of her clean shaven vagina. I looked longingly at it, so smooth and like a perfect flower. Then "daddy man" started rubbing it with his finger and I looked away in disgust.

"She could go pro in a second," Mr. Masters said as he kept watching while I looked out through the glass door at the outside sky. "I've seen her take two in the cunt, one in the ass and one in the cunt, and even two in the ass once. People call her the queen of double penetration."

I snapped. "I have to go. I can't do this. I'm leaving."

As I stormed towards the balcony to get my sneakers and the rest of my clothes, Mr. Masters grabbed me arm.

"You're crying, sweet thing, what's the matter?"

"Nothing," I stammered, trying to stop myself from crying but realizing it was a fruitless effort.

"We can turn off the movie if it bothers you. I just thought we could set the mood a little, that's all."

"I just... have... to go..."

The movie was still playing, and while I was looking away so as not to see what was happening, I heard Erica saying, "Fuck me, baby, put your big cock in me," and I pulled away from Mr. Masters and ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

I pulled off my stilettos and threw them at the wall. I fell on the floor with my back against the wall, sobbing uncontrollably as I tried to reconcile the Erica I saw in the amateur porno with the Erica who insisted she wouldn't make love to me because she wouldn't cheat on Chris.

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
362 Followers
12