All Comments on 'Kasey's Legs'

by KaseyLegs

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Great story please write the next chapter I know where this going and want to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

He puts on a dress,

Gets hard as a rock

And fulfills his ambition

By suckin' on cock!

He wants to be girly

With panties and skirt

So someday up his asshole

That cum will high squirt!!!

thongpantythongpantyalmost 9 years ago

Loved the story. Please let be true?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Some1 should have warn kasey once you play with fire you get burn. you get first taste after play tease with real man you just wants more!!! he keep shave them pretty legs gonna need knee pads!!!

MaidpaulineMaidpaulinealmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Loved your story, Kasey is so so lucky. Hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Revealing story

Often Halloween is the opportunity for those with the desire to dress up. When one receives compliments and encouragement it can lead to transformation.

andyorlandoandyorlandoalmost 9 years ago
So true

I knew a Kasey once used to go out all sexy loved showing them legs dressing up all girlie flirtin and wearing all them slutty clothes

What a tease in his heels and his skirt always said no I don't do that, no I am straight as an arrow, just having some fun. I swear he gave the best head when finally gave in. Only just this once he says okay I said it was good. Came back again and again and blew all my friends! Said no I don't do that no anal no anal no anal please. I swear he was the best fuck I ever had. Cried when I fucked him I love it I love it I love it he yelled at the top of his lungs. Came back again and again and again! Said no I don't do that just one at a time. Well maybe just maybe two maybe just three maybe just four at a time. He sucked two, he sucked three, he sucked more every time! Got fucked by two, then by three, let more guys fuck him every time! Happy so happy a cock in either end! He sucked and he sucked and we fucked that ass raw!

Please continue so true so true so true maybe it you?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

the reality is that it would be a first and last time. no communication, did she even check to see if he was clean?, I doubt it, why, because their is no connection or caring between the two, no marriage that could be busted, no trust. did he enjoy it, yes, I would too. but id be gone the next day. he was much too trusting of a woman, who he knew did things behind his back. I'm not going to ch2, this story is too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great 1st chapter

This really turned me on and reminded me of the first time I sucked a cock. It was also with my girlfriend encouraging me. She knew I was a CD and that I'd always wanted to try it, so she set it up with one of her male friends from her work. He was so hot and his cock was long and thick. I didn't think I'd be able to take it in my mouth but once I started I couldn't stop. Now I'm a cocksucking slut CD bitch who sucks and gets fucked by all my girlfriend's male friends. I can't wait to read your next chapters in your story.

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
What a Great Story!

Really enjoyed and looking forward to reading more chapters

Thanks so much xx

donnaeliza25donnaeliza25almost 9 years ago
Great Start

Can't wait to read some more chapters. xx

alicia08alicia08about 8 years ago
hot

great story look forward to more x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Loved This Very Sexy

I loved your story very sexy and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

I got hot reading how a straight man sucked and loved giving a blow job to another man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

loved it as I also crossdress.love bikini panties.i have never sucked a cock but think about it a lot.i have eaten my own cum when I masturbate into my bikini panties.

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaover 1 year ago

Loved it looking forward to more hun..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaseyLegs@KaseyLegs
362 Followers
I really do put on a miniskirt and heels, meet men, and the best kind are the ones who know how to bring out the true Keith. I started sucking cock when I was 32, and started bottoming like a bitch soon after.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES