Kaska - The Last Fallen Tribe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was wandering the very last hall I noticed a pool outside, along with a weight room that I didn't go in I just saw from the glass walls letting me look into it. This was the fun hall I concluded. There were two more doors I hadn't opened yet before a yell of my name got my attention. I rushed to open them but the first was locked, so I pouted and opened the second room flipping the light on revealing a small pretty room with chairs and empty baskets in it. The walls were a soft blue and a cradle rested in the back corner. It seemed old, rustic. I furrowed my brow at the nursery while I made to leave flipping the lights off and closing the door behind me. While walking back I remembered the locked door. No other door in this entire house was locked. Why is that one so special?

As I was going through theories as to what was behind it I walked back to the front room where my master and a group of people stood drinking either tea or coffee to keep them up at this late an hour.

"Vivi, this is the butler Mr. Polik, and his wife Mrs. Polik. They will be attending to you when I'm otherwise busy when we stay here." He smiled tight.

"We wont stay here all the time?" I sounded almost whiny.

"No, I live primarily at the compound, coming here for breaks or small vacations." He ruffled my hair and then introduced the terse looking couple. I had hoped their sour faces was because the time of night but something told me they were shitty people 24/7. I smiled politely and moved to shake their hand when the woman gasped and slapped my palm away.

"No slave touches me or my husband as an equal you dirty Kaska scum." She looked like she would've spit if we hadn't been in the presence of Graylen.

I screwed up my face angrily at her making sure she knew her mistake. I moved behind Graylen before I got the urge to break her back over my knee. He finished the introductions of the helpers around the house and I remembered friends from foes. The friends were a housemaid's twins named Lina, and Lana. They were around my age and training to be housemaids also. There was also the footman named Opa, he was a blonde man who seemed genuinely happy about me being here, going in to even shake my hand. The foes were the Poliks and their close associates meaning anyone over the age of 50. I nodded at the solid group. I could deal.

Graylen said goodnight and sent them all to bed. Stopping a housemaid and asked to bring up a full platter of food for dinner. She curtseyed replying 'Yes, my lord' before leaving for her duty. I was herded up the stairs and into a set of double doors at the end of the hall exposing me to a room the size of a continent. It was very open and welcoming completely contrary to what anyone would've expected from Graylen. I assumed he crawled in a fiery pit for a good bit of a nap.

The back wall spotted another set of double doors but these ones were glass, left slightly open to let the breeze shift the white curtains under the moonlight. The California King was also white with blue satiny sheets peeking out the bottom of a mild silver bedspread. I roamed around touching the beautiful mantel above the fireplace and the blue and grey stained dressers by the bed.

"Beautiful." I mumbled.

"Yes, expensive also." His low voice came from the corner of the room. I blushed remembering his presence before the awkward tension set in. I busied myself pretending not to notice it by looking over everything as I walked up to the balcony door peering through the curtains to look out above the pool and farther out to the glimmering lights of the city just a few miles out.

"This is extravagant to say the least." I waved my hand around. He chuckled walking up to stand beside me looking over his kingdom with me.

"The very least." We both laughed at that. His arm wound around my waist and pulled me to him. The gesture was very boyfriendly. Too boyfriendly. I pulled away and I had to ask him.

"Why did you buy me?" I crossed my arms to show I meant business. He eyed me wearily.

"You will gain permission before asking questions." he shrugged me off of him, clearly put off that I had ruined the moment.

"Okay, but will you answer?" I somewhat pleaded to gain back his good side. He fisted his hands.

"Because Tibecka's a bitch." He began undressing. "and having a slave under my strict, overbearing command didn't seem like a chore. So lets call it two birds one stone."

"What do they mean when they say you want 'revenge for your family'." He paused unbuttoning his pants and stood still. Anger turned to rage on his face.

"She didn't tell you." He said it like a statement rather than a question.

"No?" I wasn't sure to answer or not so it came out more like a question. His fist connected with the beam on the bedframe faster than I could blink shattering it under his force. His breath was ragged as he stomped off into a set of doors. He emerged half naked gripping clothes.

He took a deep breath hooking his arms under my pits and bringing me up face to face with him. I swung my feet around trying to gauge the distance between my body and the floor, huffing when I came to the conclusion I was at least 4 feet off it.

He smiled at my obvious tantrum at his ability to manhandle me. I had to remember his mood swings, he was Jekyll and Hyde underneath those rouge features.

"Will you tell me?" I asked again.

He contemplated briefly and nodded. "No. You need a bath, you reek."

My mouth popped open at his rudeness. If he hadn't shown me he could kill me with one hand I'd probably have slapped him. "That was rude."

"Your stench is rude." He carried me to the bathroom like a dirty pile of laundry dropping me on my feet before starting the shower. "You usually will get a bath but you're so dirty now I'm afraid you'll just get nastier."

My temper flared to cover up how embarrassed I was. I wasn't really angry, I just hated to be criticized.

" Undress." Graylen commanded.

"Excuse me?" I turned to look at him.

"Do you intend to shower clothed?" his tone was extremely condescending.

I narrowed my eyes. Spitting on him was a fleeting thought. He lifted his hand as if to punish me and I hurriedly began undressing turning around to keep my body from prying eyes. Once disrobed I cupped my breasts as best I could mostly just hiding nipple from how big they were and started to the shower avoiding his burning gaze at all costs.

I rinsed off facing the wall wiping away days of hardship off of me. The warm water felt good running down my back caressing my spine like a mother would to its child. I leaned into the feeling when realizing instantly it was Graylen's finger. "Why?" Was all I could muster staring shocked at him.

"It is my body, no?" He shrugged reaching a hand out to stroke the side of my breast. Shockingly there was more room for embarrassment. I fumbled for words of privacy to rebuttal that question.

"Definitely not!" I pulled my arms around my body again.

He yanked me to him by my collar forcing my arms away from my breast and pinching my nipple hard. I gasped and when I tried to push him away he knocked me back against the wall and slapped me hard on my pussy. I cried out half from shock and the other from pain.

"Don't fucking move." He grabbed me by the throat to enforce his threat. I nodded and he slapped my pussy again. "What do you say?"

I didn't want to give into him but I was worried that he'd do some damage down there. I couldn't quite explain the pain I got when he did it but it still nonetheless was there.

"Yes, master." I breathed.

"Ask for forgiveness." He squeezed my throat harder. I whimpered but acquiesced to his demand.

"Please, I didn't mean to offend, master, I only wished for privacy but you've shown me the error of my mistake and I beg for another chance." I tried to keep the sarcasm out of my voice but his evil little smile told me I didn't do well.

"Privacy?" he said thoughtfully. He released me and traced my pussy lips up to my clit where he flicked it viciously before retreating out of the shower. I shuddered and almost buckled. Hate boiled in me to the brim.

"Its been that long?" he laughed at my reaction.

"What?" I said back when I regained myself.

He raised his eyebrows as if in gesture.

"I don't know what that means." I shrugged turning back around.

"Its been a while since you've had sex." He gritted out.

I made a note that he didn't like to explain things, at least to me.

Sooner or later he was going to need to know I was a virgin. I opted for later.

"What does that mean?" He was referring to my silence. I just rolled my eyes to the wall mouthing my anger.

"What you think it means." I turned back to glare at his narrowed disbelieving eyes before returning to rest my forehead against the wall. I scrambled when his fingers found my pussy and plunged in. I tried every way to move away but he hopped in behind me wrapping my hair around his wrist holding me in place. The stretch was very unwelcome and I told him as much. He prodded around in there making me bite my lip from screaming at how unpleasant his fingers were. I tried pressing my hips to the wall to limit how far his fingers could go in but he just followed me gripping my hair harder.

"That fucking hurts! Stop! Please!" he said nothing back and just pushed his fingers deeper I grabbed at his wrist in my hair slamming shut my thighs deciding if I should just let him rip some out to get away but he released me before I committed.

"You still have your maidenhood." He said wiping off his hand on his soaked jeans.

"You are jerk!" I snapped releasing loads of pent up anger. He slapped me hard knocking me against the wall causing me to loose balance and fall to the shower floor. I hit with a loud thud and he made no move to help me up. It was very cloudy in my mind. I saw light spots and I almost resulted to tears then.

"This has turned out to be just as I expected." I muttered against the drain not even bothering to stand up again.

"Get up." Was all he said.

"Fuck." I nodded my head left. "you" I nodded my head right. He grabbed me by hair lifting me to my feet.

"That's it I'm fucking cutting it. Watch. Tomorrow all of my hair will be gone you psychopath."

"You will do none of the sort." He threatened.

"Watch me." I smiled still holding his wrist in both my hands to get him to release. He smiled at the dare. Fucking smiled. So I smiled back. We'll see who wins. He released my hair snatching soap from the bar squeezing it in his hands and began washing me from my neck on downwards fast and somehow menacingly also. I just moved my limbs the way he wanted me to washing my own cooch to keep him away from that region as far as possible. He dictated how I did it but I got to do it myself nonetheless.

"I need a drink." I stated as he started on my hair. He shampooed and conditioned it rinsing it all out. He stopped the shower and I had to stop him. "Aren't you gonna brush it out?"

"What?" he leaned down taking off his pants.

"My hair? Its needs to be brushed or it'll knot up like dreads." I tried running a finger through it getting it through half a centimeter showing him the damage already done.

"You're cutting it anyways does it matter?" he stood up straight allowing me a good look at his penis. I blinked fast tearing my eyes away from the appendage. I should've put money on it. My thama would've lost.

"Yes," I finally blurted it does matter. He raised his eyebrow at my unintended innuendo. "That's not what I meant."

"Yeah okay, Vivi." He turned the shower back on grabbing a brush from a drawer on his way back in. He started on the train wreck but was failing miserably at the entanglement that preoccupied my head. I started giving him pointers like start at the bottom, separate pieces, use conditioner and it was smooth sailing from there. About 15 minutes later he was done and my hair was a wet plank running down my back from the water weight.

He started removing the hair from the brush so I took the opportunity to rinse of the straggler hairs. When we were both done he nudged me out the shower and into a fluffy white robe that wrote "Mrs." On the back in pink. I noticed his had a matching "Mr."

"You were married?" I smoothed the robe sleeve.

"Ask before questions Verglasia! Jesus Christ." He shook his hair out letting it stick out like a child would. He was roguishly handsome. He had dark black hair that framed these strict blue eyes burned like an open blue flame. His mouth was full but the way he squished his lips together so angrily made them seem thin, unpleasant. He was also ripped, skin wise and muscle wise. He looked as though war was his lover, with his scars that crisscrossed leaving no uncovered skin behind on his body. He was a 7 maybe 8 foot tall man, it was insane to think another man got close enough to even put a scratch. Much less a scar.

His eyes caught mine in the mirror. He ticked his jaw bringing his eyes to himself which I hadn't seen him do the whole time he was standing in front of it. He stared hard for a slight few seconds before moving away rubbing his hands down his face the whole walk into the bedroom.

"Can I ask some questions?" I sat crossing my legs at the edge of the bed watching him move around readying for bed.

"Make them quick,"

"How old are you?"

"32."

"You are Ropu right?" I pretended to absentmindedly draw circles on my sleeve. He grunted his response.

"Do you let people hurt you on purpose?" I said gesturing to his scars.

"What makes you think that?" he paused looking at me with wide blue eyes.

"You are in fact competent. Ropu's don't get scars. Ever. No one has fell a giant during battle. To think one could even slightly harm it is hopeless fantasy, yet you are covered with scars. So I think its purposeful." He thought for a moment and then went back to the closet.

"Have you ever considered that I may not be full Ropu?" his eyes slid towards me. I smiled at the answer there.

"If you're not full Ropu why do your eyes change color?" I gestured and he smirked.

"Observant. Have to remember that one." He continued pulling out clothes.

"So?" I pushed.

"Its not of your concern. Next question." He sat down at the table settled in the corner of the room. I huffed but moved on.

"Were you married?" I started. "Is it my aunts fault that she is gone now?"

He features darkened. His eyes saturating from brown to purple. Purple is anger.

"That is enough questions for tonight." He stood up slamming open the doors screaming for a Josette. When a small voice answered back he became livid.

" Bring up fucking dinner!" he stormed back in the room slamming the door shut behind him.

I thought this was the best time to ask anything important cause he seemed extremely impulsive when angry.

"Tibby, didn't kill her did she?" I looked up at him afraid of the answer.

"She did. And I watched. She murdered my wife, and my 2 children right before my eyes." He became solemn but he held his anger.

The truth punched me hard in my chest. I wheezed with tears spilling over at the evil that my aunt had possessed.

"No, No. Not Tibby. There is a mistake. Tibby cant kill." I rushed.

"Tibecka is a war general, Verglasia. She most definitely can kill."

"Are you gonna kill us to get her back?" I whispered.

"Us?" He probed.

"Her family, or what's left us at least."

"Exactly how many of you are left?" he leaned forward. I fell silent then, I wouldn't be the demise of our legacy.

"Fine." He got up and went a dresser that clattered with whatever was in it when he threw it open. He popped a lid rubbing it around his hands before slamming it shut and turning towards me. I tried to scramble away but his hands came down on my ankle pulling me down the bed exposing some of my bits as the robe flew up the bed. He opened my robe fully exposing me to the cool open air spreading my thighs and shoving two fingers in my alma. I screamed slamming my thighs shut but my fucking thigh gap let him in quite fine. The fucking traitor. He laid his chest against mine holding me down with the unused arm.

"Now this can go two ways. One, you tell me the answers to my questions and I take your pussy virginity tonight and we can forget that you asked a question without permission, and that you also ignored a direction question from me, and finally that you didn't address me as master. Or way two as in you don't answer me and I fuck you in your pussy how I want and then also take you in your ass directly after. Your choice." His fingers moved in me and I scramble to get them away.

"We'll see. First Question, why do you want to know about my personal Shit? Did Tibecka ask you too snoop?" his eyes blue once again burned into mine.

"No, I've never even heard of you before today. And Tibecka was in labor the better of the day so I don't see how she could ask if such a task." I muttered.

"Oh, so you're just fucking nosey, okay." He started moving his fingers in and out of me making me squirm. It did not feel how I thought it would. But then again he could just be hurting me purposely.

"Why did you try to get Tempa to buy you?" He fingered a little rougher.

"A favor for a friend of a friend." I sputtered out as his thumb grazed my butthole when I tried to not answer.

"What friend." His eyes narrowed.

"I don't know. He wanted Freina and he promised he'd keep her child if he got her. His claim was lower than Dalo's so he needed help."

"Riron Baya, is who you speak of, he is a treasured friend. I offer my thanks to you for helping him." He paused his torture momentarily before withdrawing altogether. "The threat still stands but I will keep my hands to myself for your reward of bravery."

"Thanks." Was all I could muster.

"Thank you, Master." He corrected tapping me on my forehead. "You must remember this or I will have to punish you to remember it. I don't like punishments, do as I say."

"Yes, Master." The title rolled weird off my tongue. He just chuckled.

"That's an awful start." He smiled laying down on his side next to me. He began caressing my breasts squeezing them in his palm like they were nothing of size.

"Your breasts are very large." He mewled. "I've never had a woman fill my palm with their flesh like this before."

"Well, wait till I regain back my weight. I am a heavy woman all around." I laughed.

"You've lost much weight?" he stilled his hand and looked at me square in the face with green eyes.

"Yes." He looked confused so I explained. "It is a three week trek from Tiberius to the border. From there is a two day boat ride to the borders of Kan'kwai and a six day process to get us all through at the border. That's when they split up the men and woman."

I remembered the screams and tears. The promises of a happy return. 'I will see you again.' Was what stuck with my heart the most. I wanted to call out to someone but no one loved me. I was ushered on the bus first. My brother had passed into Dahwey a couple days before, he would've promised me another day together then, but his days are up. Its just me now.

"Um," I cleared my throat. "then of course it's the 2 week trek to the Cianai capital, and so a month and a half roughly of a daily diet of water and occasion bread is sure to knock ya down a few pounds."

He nodded. "I didn't think they'd keep tokens of war in such shitty condition." He began sliding his fingers up and down my slit. "You must still be hungry?"

I nodded eagerly. Food would be extremely nice right now. He got up and led me to the table which was filled with food. I didn't even notice anyone come in , I realized horrified.

He sat silently as he watched me eat. He wasn't how everyone has made him seem. I concede he is brutish but he gives up being mean as soon as he started.