Kaska - The Last Fallen Tribe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It could be a trick' my mind mewled. I didn't doubt it but I didn't agree either. It was a mystery.

"Penny for your thoughts?" he leaned forward resting his head on a propped arm thieving a grape from my plate.

"Just remembering." I lied smoothly.

"Don't. It only makes your time with me worse. You're not to talk about before or cry about it." He swallowed another grape. I nodded my agreement.

"Tssk." Was all I heard before he swooped me from my seat and placed me back on the bed. He kissed my mouth firmly before swallowing mouthfuls of my breasts, switching back and forth between the two leaving deep red splotches across them.

"We are gonna play a game called 'Yes, Master.'" He sucked up my nipple biting down hard. I whined out but still he pursued. He finally released with a 'plop' before returning to do it again. "What do you say?"

"Yes, Master." I breathed.

"Good girl." He purred.

"Do you want my cock in your cunt or ass?" he grabbed my asscheeks and squeezed nudging his cock in between our bodies. I froze because it wasn't the right question to ask. He either didn't think it through or he really thought it through. He smacked my thigh hard as his mouth bit down on my tit.

"Yes, master!" I cried out. He flipped me then on my knees.

"Stay." He put my hands crisscrossed above my head.

"Yes, Master." I groaned as he tugged on my nipples.

He leaned away and I felt his breath on my ass so I reached my hand back to hide my alma but he tossed my hand away spreading it to get a better look.

Heat creeped into my cheeks again flushing all the way to my shoulders. My hair was still dripping and I was cold. I wiggled uncomfortably and he slapped my ass. I stilled instantly but he slapped it again and again raining hits on both cheeks. I moaned finding comfort in the pain as he began slapping my pussy lips as well. The hits never ceased until he began flicking my clit, hard. I squirmed moaning louder but he held me still and kept up his barbaric torture.

"Oh no please!" I squeezed my thighs together if he didn't stop I was going to cum.

I remembered the times I would play with my clit, not nearly as rough as he was obviously, but in those few stolen moments by myself I realized I cum a lot, too much even, and I didn't want him knowing that little fact.

"Please, please!" I begged.

"Please, what?" He grunted.

" I can't cum please you don't understand." I gritted. He stopped playing with my alma making me think id won until he, in one smooth movement, was diving into my spread legs. His tongue met my clit with fierce swipes bringing me to near screaming. His finger found my hole stretching it pushing in. I had cringe at first remembering how abusive he was in the shower , but relaxed as I felt he was being nice. His tongue made one final lick up my slit and I lost it. I came shooting liquid from my pussy. He shot up watching my pussy quiver and I almost cried from the embarrassment. My hands covered my face and I pretended he wasn't there, that it didn't happen.

He fingered his way through my hand barrier opening me up to a brilliant giddy smile. "You squirt?"

"If that's what you wanna call it." The enthusiasm radiating from him was not what I was expecting.

He smiled even wider. "By the gods." He jumped from the bed. "A virgin, and squirts!" he shouted incredulously. "Do you realize I paid less than a third of what you're worth little one?"

"I didn't realize that it was a good thing." I mumbled.

"You'd have known if a man had touched you." He looked me up and down.

"One had. He didn't like it." I replied.

He placed his hands behind his head flexing every muscle he had. "I said a man, not a boy."

I relaxed a bit at that. He liked it. I sat up eliciting a new wave of blushing when I saw the wet spot on the bed. He laughed outright at that.

"That's not gonna be the last one baby." He came crawling to me then spreading my legs rubbing his chest against my back while running his hands up my thighs. He began kissing me deeply palming my breasts easily with his huge hands tweaking my nipples bringing my body back to life again. Soon I was a moaning mess underneath him, even taking to urging his penis into my pussy every time his dickhead got caught in the beginning of my hole. I almost begged when he began pushing his tip in, it was the most erotic thing I've ever experienced.

My hole stretched almost impossibly to accommodate his shaft, I gripped the sheets as he wrapped a hand around the back of my neck pushing me down as he pushed in. I began panting through the pain as he kept slowly impaling his cock. I tried to close my eyes but the fact that he was still pushing in made me wonder how much was left. I looked down underneath me to see but all I got was a firm look at his heavy balls. I presumed he wasn't even halfway in yet before my eyes rolled and I found myself starting to cum again.

I began moving my hands up and down the bed to find a good gripping spot as Graylen started pushing in faster and I gasped as pain ripped through my alma.

"Fuck." I whispered harshly.

"I know baby girl, I'm sorry but its gonna hurt a little longer okay?" He kissed my neck as I nodded spreading my legs wider allowing him better accessibility. He thrust in in one movement and I cried out, was it from pain or pleasure I didn't know but it did not feel good. He groaned and stilled long enough for me to accept him and began moving.

At first it was slow and then it was fast, and it was hard and it was amazing. The pain melded in the pleasure and I was lost gripping onto him as he held me in place commanding me to open my eyes and look at him fucking me the whole while. I tried to crane my neck but it was a fail. My eyes rolled back as my belly fluttered and my alma contracted around his cock as I came screaming his name and other nonsense. He picked up the pace sitting up and pulling my thighs to my chest making me flush with his as I nearly blacked out from the intense pleasure.

He pried my legs apart and watched as his cock pumped in and out of my pussy so fast that my tits were out of control flopping everywhere under his force. I pulled my hands up around his neck when he picked up his pace again. I couldn't help the screams escaping my mouth or the moans that came from hearing his balls slap against me, I couldn't stop the begging for more, the release I got when he fucked me through an orgasm.

"Fuck baby! One more time, cum again for me one more time." He grunted. I moaned in reply my ears lazily registering his voice. A few thrusts later I was lost orgasming again for at least the thirteenth time that night. Graylen soon followed after me spurting his red hot serum up and in my pussy grunting every time a new shot was layered in me. I moaned again relishing the feeling of his warmth in me.

"Mine." He whispered before he bit my shoulder deep enough to draw blood. I screamed at him but he held me down and finished the mark. When he released I was oozing blood and I passed out in shock.

I awoke an hour later according to Graylen. He motioned me to kneel at his feet and he put a glass of water to my lips. He refused to let me hold the cup and feed myself afterwards. When I was done he rose from the table and set me up on the carpet in front of his couch which he plopped down on spreading his arms across the back. I looked in awe at him. He was genuinely gorgeous.

"Like what you see?"

His harsh voice threw me out of my assessment. I stumbled for an answer but ended up giggling out of discomfort. I then remembered his reaction when I called him fat in the car. He had self image issues, I could use that as an angle.

"Yes, in fact I do." I folded my arms around my naked chest and smiled.

He frowned and leaned forward as if angry.

"You lie." He spat.

"No, I didn't. You're gonna sit there and tell me you think you're unattractive?"

"Well I know I'm no walk in the park."

"Well no but you're not keep in the attic of a church either." I rebutted firmly. Assuring him of his looks is gonna be harder then I assumed. He rolled his eyes.

"What's your game here?" he shook his head.

"What am I not allowed to notice my master is gorgeous without some kind of game plan?" I narrowed my eyes. His jaw ticked and he settled on staring at his hands.

"No." Was his final answer. I narrowed my eyes.

"May I ask a question master?" I bowed my head.

"Sure." He flicked his hand.

"Was your marriage arranged?" I got nervous as soon as I asked. I began fidgeting wishing I could take it back.

"Yes." Was what I got as he went to bed. I followed him and curled against his side, I thought he was going to hold my hand when he clipped a chain to my wrist.

I groaned and rolled over he didn't deserve my comfort. I tried to tell myself I didn't want his either and that I shouldn't get too close. Just cause you had sex doesn't mean this is okay! Ill be leaving soon, I chided, you don't wanna go complicate things for yourself. So I drew a line. Sex was okay, his life and insecurities and other nonsense was not my problem nor business. I had to steel myself or I was going to lose this mind game. I had to keep myself together. I had to.

"By the way, you suck at playing 'Yes, Master.'" He chuckled.