All Comments on 'Kasper's Den Ch. 02'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Totally Amazing

EMRI... you have out done yourself Again... this is a wonderful chapter... I love Reading all your writings. .. completely enjoy how you find ways to interweave them together. . Have an Amazing Easter... you are Loved an missed... Jacquelynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A surprising turn of events. Well done. Please continue the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I hope you are seriously considering or at least contemplating a career as a writer. You really are that good. Well written, as always.

jacksjoojacksjooabout 7 years ago
A New Story from You !!!!!

Joy, oh Joy, another story from You, HURRAY!!!

You write so beautifully and clearly. All details woven into wonderful tales that captivate the imagination and stir the heart.

The characters are so 3 dimensional, their values and inhibitions are both complex and simplistic at the same time. The pont, counterpoint of different cultural dynamics is fascinating.

Thank You!

HeifelHeifelabout 7 years ago

Love your stories.

I like that Amir is different than his father and uncles. He seems more like Zaid. A lion in his own way but only out of bed. He will no doubt protect Kasper, but he seems to be a buttom-boy ☺

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I adore your writing and have been a fan from tour first story. I think all the stories have been interesting with great char development. This one is a bit special though bc it's nice to see characters you liked later in life. You make your ability to develop your characters seem very natural. Ali out of your stories rubbed me won't for ignoring emi's desires. Even years into their relationship in LP you seemed to sense a sadness in emi effort that could have been in terms of if he'd taken more control or asserted himself with Ali a bit more. I like how all these years later he seems a bit more assertive and while his lion may not take his advice lol he at least is giving it.

The other thing I like is again the change with the show. I feel bad for the friend getting on the Hamad shit list. I'm a bit unsure... Is Michael making out by putting his show on the porn site? As a producer does he make money on it? Must bc he avoided his friends on purpose so he knew he was wrong. I don't know if staying in Ali and emi's room is smart lol I can't imagine 20 yrs has cooled their sex life.

I love how amir is different and not the typical lion. While I found them and the lifestyle to be hot it makes it interesting to see how he may balance his dominance in business if he is like his family in that way but being a lot less dominant on the bed room. I really wanna see email go Mama Bear on Ali at some point bc clearly his fathey won't accept that his sons are anything but Lions. He doesn't really know amir all that well. That said it isn't surprising bc he kinda did that with Emi. It's based on love but he has to be more open to others needs. I'm glad he listened to Kasper.

You softened Ali jr a bit when he comforted kas at the end with his brother. As his twin does he know amir for who he is truly? Emi does I'm sure. He'd notice the differences.

I look forward to more about them all and esp the push and pull of expectations vs who amir is, on him. I hope kas can make him accept himself and let his loving family know him..... Not his bedroom preferences lol but allow him to not have too always play lion with kas in front of them bc kas won't make a well behaved Cub 😎😋

Cannd

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
First time reading you!

Because of the great ratings of this story, I started to read KD from Ch 01. Previously I had not read any of your writing, now I realize I have much in front of me to read. I like your style, a lot.

I really like stories that contain more emotional and romantic content, with just enough sex to keep it interesting. I am wondering though, now that I've opened this can of worms, will I ever get back to finishing my own stories. Great writing here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES