Kasper's Den Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will handle it. Emerson thinks it would be a good idea to call your father. It's late morning in California. Give me the number where we can reach him," Mr. Hamad said as he took his phone from his pocket.

"Oh uh... can't we wait until it's fixed? He'll be pissed... He gets so mad at me," I begged. I went towards Mr. Hamad with pleading eyes. He didn't understand my family. It wasn't like his.

"Kasper, it must be done. He is your father. He should know what happens with his child," Mr. Hamad shook his head as though I was being silly. He smirked in confusion.

"Please, I can't... I keep letting them down. You don't understand. My brothers all have their lives together, college, careers, family. I'm the screw up, they'd probably prefer if I just disappeared here. I can't fuck up again... seriously they'll be so ashamed of me," I admitted as I sank down in front of him. I honestly don't think my father could handle one more let-down.

"Oh, Kasper it can't be that bad," Mr. Hamad whispered in surprise as he bent down and slid his hands under my armpits to raise me up. He put his arms around me and brought me into his strong chest as we got to our feet.

"Please, I can't," I whispered as I pushed my face into his shoulder.

"It's ok, little one. I'll contact him for you. I'll straighten things out and tell him we will look after you. He will understand." Mr. Hamad assured. "You'll stay with us while I sort things out with your show. You shouldn't be here on your own. We'll send for your clothes tomorrow... and don't worry, Kasper. I have a legal team that will tear this show apart. I'll get you out of this and compensated!"

"My bed is big enough for the both of us!" Amir said excitedly and signed. I noticed that they all signed when Emerson was in the room. It was so natural how they included him and looked over to see his responses. I wished so badly that I could sign too.

"Your bed is big, but you are still a boy. Kasper's purity has been trampled on enough already. Your dad and I will not support anymore of his demise. He will sleep on the couch in our room so you won't be tempted in the night," Mr. Hamad ordered.

"Yes sir," Amir relented. He was always the good boy, following his parents' orders.

"Taj! I have to let him know! He will worry for me if I don't make it back to the dorms in time for bed. He looks out for me. He will be so angry to find all of this out about the show and website." I suddenly remembered him. He would be upset.

"Taj... Yes, he is on my show. A very promising young leader. He will do well. Invite him for dinner. He has been your protector. He deserves a reward for protecting you. The concierge will contact him for us. But first I will speak with your father right away." Mr. Hamad went with his husband to their bedroom to make the calls. I had no idea how my father would react to them.

I was nervous, angry, confused, but sitting with Amir made it seem ok. He put his arm around me and pulled me into his chest. Ali came and sat on my other side. He offered his brother a hopeful smile and put a hand on my shoulder to squeeze it gently.

"It will be ok, Kasper. Father can fix anything. He is very persuasive when he needs to be. Your father will be made to understand." Ali whispered softly and rubbed my arm. They were all so nice and supportive... so different from my family. I relaxed into Amir's arms and closed my eyes against his heartbeat as Ali rested his head on my shoulder. They were worried for me. They would protect me. I was safe here.

+++

Comments appreciated. This is a continuation of Emerson & The Lion series with their sons grown up. Thank you for your patience. The crazy semester is nearly over. :)