All Comments on 'Kasper's Den Ch. 03'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I really like how this story is developing! I have checked out your new website. Very nice! I also follow you on the other site where you post, so want to add that your update to Emerson and the Lion is not only appreciated but helpful in understanding this story. You have created an impressive saga. Thank you!

tarzanacidetarzanacideabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you! This story takes place about 21 years after the first chapter of Emerson and the Lion... by my calculation, but I hate math. People were asking for a website or blog to keep my stories together since the Hamad saga is up to three series now. I should make a giant timeline or something.

Hopefully the next Emerson one posts soon. It took Literotica a week to post this chapter, but I do write long chapters and they have to read every story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I appreciate the long chapters. I am beginning to understand why you are writing a story for each of the characters. I was loosing hope that you would stop writing Lincoln and Emerson. After reading your comment it makes me happy and I thank you for putting together your stories nicely and not rushed. I will patiently wait for all your new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Your stories have caused me remember my time on the Arabian Peninsula. I was a skinny blonde kid straight out of boot camp and tech school, and naive as hell. That is when my first lover entered my life and my whole world changed.

Thank you for the trip down memory lane, and your great stories. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The whole thing with amir showing up. Sweet and how hot but come on Kasper. How could you let him near it after all the Hamad did for you. He proved he needs 2 dad's and not one! Seriously, did he not think about would be fucked when that played out? Seems a bit ungrateful after everything meet Hamad did and how accepting they ask are. I love Emi lol the PJ's s were too cute!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES