Kasper's Den Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me," I begged and turned to face him. His lips found mine and he let go of my cock to rub up to my pecs. He slid his finger out of my hole and used both hands to knead my pecs, twist my nipples as his hard cock rested between my cheeks and his chest warmed my back.

His tongue slid into my mouth and he started to hump my ass. He wasn't inside, but it felt just as good. His thick shaft strummed back and forth over my hole, each time sending a rush of chills through my body as he played with my nipples.

"The things you make me feel, Kasper," Amir said as he pulled his lips from mine. He went back to kissing up my neck, over my shoulders as his hands worked my pecs and his cock slid between my cheeks. He was pressing into me and holding me back against his chest as we stood on our knees on the bed.

"Your cock feels so good against me. Fuck me, yeah," I pushed back against him as he rubbed himself on my hole. He sped up, bucking his hips to pound against me.

"Oh! Uhh! Huh!" Amir suddenly pulled off of me and pushed me down against the comforter.

I looked back up at him with a sad whimper. I needed his touch.

"Baby I am so close. The things you do to me," Amir took a deep breath and sat back on his heels as his legs spread out on the comforter with his fat, hard cock resting between his thighs. He gripped it and wagged it at me. I licked my lips.

"You are so hot. Please fuck me," I begged and wiggled my ass for him. I was on all fours, looking back at him with desperate need. His eyes narrowed with a look of shame that he couldn't give me what I whined for.

"I will Kasper, soon. I don't last long with you," he admitted and let go of his cock.

"Oh," I said and let my lips rest against the pillow.

"This tight little pink hole begs for me. It is so perfect," he said and reached forward to graze his thumb over it. I pushed out against him and a smile spread across his lips.

"It needs you. I need you. You rescued me from the shoot. It was epic how we left." I turned and crawled over towards him. He laid down next to me and brought me into his side. My cock was hard and pressed against his hairy, muscled thigh. I put my hand to his chest and started to hump against him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Come to me," he said and kissed the side of my forehead. He pulled me up and over him so our cocks were pressed together between us.

"You feel so warm," I noted as his heart beat against mine. I felt so protected in his arms. He rubbed my back with one hand while the other slid down to cup my ass. His finger found my hole again and he rubbed around the ring as I started to hump against him.

"Fuck, baby. Every inch of you feels like magic," he whispered as I slid my body against him. I was between his legs and rubbed my cock against his stomach. His firm cock lodged between us and rubbed against my smooth, hairless tummy. We wiggled together as our lips found each others and wrestled. His tongue slid between my lips and he held me against him as I bucked my hips, sliding our cocks together.

"Mmmm," I mumbled as his tongue slid around my mouth, wrestling my own into submission as his finger touched the magic spots inside my hole.

"Hmmm!" he agreed in a loud moan as his finger explored me, our cocks sliding against each other lubed by his sweaty, muscled abs.

"Kasper!" he said as his lips tore away from mine. I knew he was close. So was I. I let my lips wander down to the side of his neck and I kissed, inhaled his cologne, and licked his skin.

"Me too," I whined and sped up, rubbing against him. His finger jabbed deeper into my hole. It was dry and hurt, but there was nothing that could ruin the magic of the moment.

"Fuck," he cried and I felt his body spasm against mine. I felt hot spurts of his thick cum shoot between us. His finger pushed up to the second knuckle and hit this spot in me that sent my body over the edge.

"Ahhhh Fuck!" I yelled as my body began to thump and writhe on top of him. He brought his lips back to mine to keep me quiet as our bodies jolted and our cocks shot. I felt my own cream coat our slippery chests as he held me against him and fingered my hole. His tongue pushed back inside me as our lips pawed at each other in desperate attempts to gasp for air between excited moans of pleasure.

"Mmmm," I cried as his finger pushed in deeper, taking advantage of my hazy ecstasy. He shot out a last volley of his seed with a loud "Ahh." I had four quakes left in me as I gasped around his tongue in my mouth. He held me protectively as he recovered his breath and let his finger lazily rest inside me.

"Huhhh," he said weakly as our bodies relaxed together, our chests glued by the gallon of cum we'd emptied over each other. We were both spent, exhausted, sated, happy. I pressed my face into the crook of his neck, my lips resting on his shoulder. We both nodded off in a hot, sticky heap of flesh.

Amir woke up first. I felt him struggle under me as he tried to balance me on his chest and slide over to the side of the bed. I didn't know what he was up to so I pretended to still be asleep. He got to the edge and then put his feet on the floor. He tried to stand up and keep me against his chest. I made a sleepy groan and slid my arms around his shoulders.

I didn't know if he could lift me, but he sure seemed intent on trying. He sat up and I slid my legs around his chest, pretending like this was just normal and no cause to awaken.

"Baby," he whispered and his hands slid down to cup my ass. He kissed my cheek and then slowly began to rise. Realizing that I wasn't as heavy as he thought, he quickly got to his feet and carried me across the room to the bathroom.

"Family not home?" I asked when I realized the hotel suite was silent. They must have still been enjoying the motorcycle place.

"I don't hear anyone, but we have to hurry," Amir whispered. He set me on my feet and turned on the shower. I yawned as he grabbed my hand and pulled me in with him. We hurriedly soaped each other, took a minute to kiss, and then rushed to wash off the cum that glued us together. It was like scraping off a hard layer of gunk. My chest turned red from the rubbing.

"How long did we sleep?" I asked as I gripped his hard cock with a soapy hand.

"I don't know. Hopefully not too long," he said and pushed my hand away. Now was not the time to get hard again.

We quickly washed each other and then he wrapped a towel around me while he hopped around pushing beads of water off his handsome, muscled frame.

"We must be quick, Kasper! Come!" He barked as he hurriedly pushed me out towards the bedroom. We fumbled with our clothes. I couldn't put the thong thing back on, but luckily I'd stuffed the briefs in the pocket of the shorts I'd been wearing. We quickly dressed and hung up our towels. I stopped to fix my hair while Amir dashed out to the living room. He'd messed it up pretty crazy and I had to just put it up in a simple pony tail.

I heard Amir yelp in surprise and then a string of Arabic that made no sense to me. I froze in the bathroom mirror knowing we must have been caught. Sure enough, I heard Mr. Hamad yell something short in Arabic at Amir who quickly quieted.

I was fifteen floors up so I couldn't exactly sneak out of the window. I wondered if I should hide somewhere. I decided to just stay put. No good could come of me leaving the bathroom.

"Kasper," Amir said and then suddenly appeared in the doorway to the bathroom. "Please come out. They want to talk to us." Amir looked upset, my brave alpha Arab was once again humbled by the one thing on earth he bowed to; his parents.

"No... I can't. They'll throw me out," I said feeling a sudden wave of anxiety.

"I won't let them. Please trust me," Amir said with wild eyes. He offered his hand and I took it. He squeezed it to let me know he would protect me like he swore. I walked just behind him and to his right. He led me out to find his parents and brother sitting in the living room looking solemn.

He didn't let go of my hand when they saw us. He didn't let go of me when we sat on the couch to face them. He put his arm around me, brought me into his side. He let them know with his body that I was his now and he was mine. We were ready for whatever they had to say.

++++

Comments appreciated. :)