All Comments on 'Kasper's Den Ch. 04'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

First of all, I love the new website! When this story started I went back and re-read all of the stories in this series and Noah's Starship. It's the first time I read everything together and I was struck by just how gifted you truly are. You weave rich, expressive stories with depth and your characters are not only well thought out but relatable. Even if we don't have a similar life or tastes, you have the reader walk along side them. This story particularly tugs at me, though. I was raised by the same type of parents as Kasper and made like minded 'mistakes'. I was also made to feel at fault and left to fend for myself in much the way Kaspers father did. But then I, too, found my love at age 19; he was a similar age like Amir. It's been over thirty years now. He and I are equals but through the years and especially in the beginning together he also guided me, parented when needed, took the lead other times and let me figure my life out in his safety and love. You are wise beyond your years, dear author. Thank you for sharing your talent.

WickedlittlemeWickedlittlemealmost 7 years ago
More...

I have read every single one of your submissions. You are by far and away the best author on this site (at least in my opinion). Please keep writing!

tarzanacidetarzanacidealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thanks for all the support and kind words. I have so many ideas for this series! I appreciate all the comments and messages from readers. It helps me know people are actually reading what I write which is pretty humbling and awesome.

-Emri :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A female reader fan

I don't know how really I ended up reading this type of stories 'gay stories' curiosity perphaps, but somehow dear author, your story about Emerson was what hooked me to reading more of male/male stories. I'm 37 year old woman and I do love your writing style and I am very, very intrigued by your stories. Maybe is also about how you approach the eastern culture in a way that adds more to my piqued interest. But I also get turned on by your stories... 😊 .. I miss Lincoln updates though..

Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES