All Comments on 'Kasper's Den Ch. 05'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I cried several times when I read this. I first read this, twice, on the other site you post stories and then again here. After writing this comment I will read it again. It's your best chapter so far. Full disclosure? I am not a crier!!! I cried over Kasper's pain for the loss of his family and his father's cruel words. I cried over the depth of love and quality parenting by the Hamad's. I cried over the emerging love between Kasper and Amir when Kasper realized that his life and his world was quiet and safe in Amir's arms. And then I ugly cried with joy, laughter and the best sense of peace learning for sure (briefly mentioned in an earlier chapter) that Samir and Lincoln were married, happy and have two children together. Oh for Pete sakes, I am tearing up again. I have fallen in love with this whole family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I needed Hamads...

When I came out. How many of us could have used a wealthy Arab family to rescue us when we came out and weren't accepted?? They should have a shelter for street boys who were tossed out for being gay. You touched something so real here in your wild fantasy. Beautifully done. 👍🏼🙌🏽👏🏼

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You are hands down my favorite author on this site. I love these stories and can't wait to see where Amir and Kasper's journey goes.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 7 years ago
You did it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story is so wonderful and I can't wait to read the next installment of this beautiful saga. I hope with the telling of Samir and Lincoln's kids, that it will be another spinoff story for us to read about. Now you have Ali jr's story to write. Zane's story and Bashir (Spelling might be wrong)story to write as well. I so look forward to seeing a new chapter come out.

I am also wondering if Navid's story is through, or if their will be more to it as well. Please keep writing for a long time to come. Emri you have really outdone yourself with these sagas. Can't wait for more.

ACLASSYLADY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES