All Comments on 'Kasper's Den Ch. 06'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kasper has my heart

I don't think I have the words to express how profoundly your writing moves me. I look forward to every chapter and wish for updates on all of your stories. For whatever reason Kasper and his raw, innocent emotions have completely taken my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo

Sheikh-Shack?! I love it! Absolutely genius!

p.s. I'm a sucker for wordplay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Congratulations on ur 50th chapter

Am so glad I didn't give up when I read ur first ever chapter .....I was a bit confused but decided to read the next chapter....I don't regret that decision.....I remember all de mean comments.....u almost gave up....thanks for not giving up....please keep writing. ...love. ...PJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incredible

Constantly re-reading in love with this story in love with you're writing, my only issue is write faster!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Love it. Love that you are slowly starting to infuse feminity into the cubs. Pink panties are a great start. Calling the cubs ass as pussy is amazingly hot. They are like girls, Emerson, kasper, Lincoln, Noah. There for their men, pleasing them. Give adding more.

canndcanndalmost 7 years ago

I could go on and on but I know I already love your writing. I'm really impressed with this one bc you put that explanation about the lion cub thing on and it would have been great to add to earlier stories. Even after all of your books we didn't know the history and I have to know if that had any basis in truth since I know this lifestyle had a reality based beginning in your life. Obviously these two are hot together. But I love that duality in amir that makes him more versatile as opposed to the older lions who were so uptight. Hmmm I'd like to know if Rory slept with either or both of the boys. I love how emi and Ali are with him. It is sweet how it is based in emi having wanted another kid. I wonder why they didn't have another child when nothing is out of reach for them. something that shows your talent is equating that game which I have to see if it's real, to his situation as in the men helping him beat his monsters. I like this story alot. But I like all your stories.

Sweet to that Linc and Samir have twins. I'm curious if zaid ever settled down?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

I love your stories so much I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
188 Followers
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES