Kasper's Den Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was silence again. Emerson was signing.

"Exactly! We can't lie to him, not about his family. He is just a boy and it's easy to want to make decisions for him to protect his little heart. He has become our youngest boy, but it is not our choice to make. We will support him through this," Mr. Hamad said with an inflection of sadness.

"I won't let you do it. He's mine..." Amir proclaimed, but he already sounded defeated.

"Who's turn is it?" I said and came around the corner like I hadn't been listening.

"Ours," Amir said as he cleared his throat. He didn't look up at me. He studied our cards like this was a crucial moment in the game. I came towards him and he instantly pulled me back into his lap. He held our cards with one hand and had his other arm wrapped protectively across my lap. He held me a little too tightly and I felt his pulse racing through his skin. The fun of the game was over. We finished the round solemnly.

I had so many things racing through my head, but my emotional bank was cashed out for the day. I'd laughed, cried, napped, shot my seed, and enjoyed some pasta. I pushed the impending awkwardness out of my head for the evening.

I got my potion cards and defeated my monster.

Everyone at the table helped. There was eye of newt from Ali, parcel of sage from Rory, a few Unicorn hairs from Emerson, Lemondust from Zaid, and the protective hold from Amir. His arms let me know I'd be ok. I would belong here. I could stand up to any monster as long as he held me.

+++