All Comments on 'Kasper's Den Ch. 07'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I didn't want it to end......as usually beautiful work....please keep it coming. ...PJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A fem bottom like Kasper topping a masc top like Amir just ruined the entire story. It doesn't go together. It doesn't work for him to talk this way. Total boner killer. Well written but thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

To the annon who wrote about the fem bottom?... did you not read the first few chapters? I think this was a masterfully written chapter. What a wonderfully fluid way to move this couple to the relationship that meets both of their needs.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 7 years ago
MORE STARS NEEDED

This story is soooooooo good! I voted for 5 stars but it definitely needs to be more than that. I am so glad there was equal amount of dominance in both amir and kasper for this story. It allows the reader to see how much each is willing to go for the other. HIGH PRAISE TO YOU EM!!!!! Please keep the stories coming for I, as a reader of your sagas, really enjoy them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Looking forward to see what comes next for your characters in this and all your tales.

ACLASSYLADY

canndcanndalmost 7 years ago

Ok... very hot. Personally I give Amir credit for being so secure. But I'm finding it so sweet that they Have this duality to their relationship. I can't say i wouldn't have appreciated maybe a blow by blow pun intended of the events in the other room but I'll just have to wait for the wilder Ali's story which I really hope you do. I wonder if the boys should talk about how he feels about amir's past. It seems like he feels a bit insecure about it but better to discuss now maybe? After the family rejection he may fear Amir could leave him for someone with a shared life experience .

I found the idea of he and emi working on projects together to be quite adorable . Why couldn't he do that? He seemed to like it. Are the boys back at college yet? That kids parents are money grubbing jerks. Ali needed to stop pushing that night but he was right in being angry and defensive about the father's clear desire to exploit his kid. What a Jerk.

Emi just keeps making me aww all the way through the story. I say he and Ali have another kid. Get him that girl lol. They can engineer that shit.

canndcanndalmost 7 years ago

The comment about fem bottom... can't agree. First if you read the whole story Ali was open with kas before they left Africa. He spoke about not being the total lion personified. We knew this about him. Second kas may be best up but he had a strong personality in Africa. He's not a shrinking violet and I think her can play bottom when they choose just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I read the whole thing in one night it's soooo amazing.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 7 years ago

I just worry that Amir's trust in Kasper is misplaced. I could see Kasper getting angry and blurting out that Amir likes to bottom sometimes, just to hurt him. And because Kasper's not exactly a deep thinker, he won't consider the consequences of such an admission.

I've read your stories from the beginning. While I find the "cubs" frustrating, your best idea ever was to age the main characters and pick up their lives later. It's fascinating to see how they turned out. You're doing a great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES