Kasper's Den Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be fine. Really, I'm just going to watch some TV and go to the gym," I assured. Emerson smiled at me and kissed my other cheek before his husband nudged him towards the doorway.

"Really, anything at all. Even if you're just bored. Emi and I have our phones on and yours is fully charged," Mr. Hamad said as he took the phone they'd bought me from the counter and slid it into my hand.

"I'll be fine! Don't worry. I can take care of myself for a few hours until Amir comes home from school. I'll go workout in the gym and then take a nap," I assured them. I'd never had overprotective parents. As annoyed as I probably should have been, I felt a warmth spread out from my heart across my body at how much they worried for me.

Emerson signed something to his husband and looked at me with concern.

"I know," Mr. Hamad said and signed back, "But he would be bored at the stockholder's meeting, and we'll be back in a few hours to get ready for the dinner tonight with the Tahirs."

I got another barrage of hugs and kisses with Mr. Hamad messing up my hair before they finally left. They closed the door and I realized I was alone for the first time in weeks. The cement and stone modern house seemed instantly cold and eerily quiet.

I shivered as I walked to my bedroom and changed into a pair of running shorts and a tank top. Emerson had bought me a new pair of running shoes. I was sure they cost more than my entire wardrobe back home, and I was itching to break them in. I'd been somewhat trapped in the compound the last few days since the last modeling job. Everyone had been so busy with work and school so I just tried to stay out of the way. Using their state of the art gym was becoming my daily outing.

The Tahirs had put off the dinner for a week. Reza's father had said that he had urgent business in Cairo, but Amir told me he thought Reza probably had a bruise from where he punched him. I was just glad to put off the awkwardness for awhile. Amir had been tense thinking about it. He also seemed sad. They had been friends for years before this. There had to be more to the story. I set off for the gym.

The Hamads have an awesome treadmill with this virtual reality headset. There's over a thousand different places you can go walk. Each walk features an endless set of options depending on which way you go. Yesterday I'd run six miles along the great wall of China, and today I wanted to race through the streets of Paris. I hadn't worked up to trying the hike through the Hollywood hills or running the beach path in Santa Monica. I knew it would make me homesick.

I put in my earphones as I crept through the main house and downstairs to the gym. I put on some music and was ready to get lost in a good long run. But when I pushed open the door to the gym, I found it already occupied.

Amir's uncle Zaid was there with the two guys I'd heard about but never seen. They looked like bodyguards and stood on either side of Zaid as he warmed up on a stationary bike. They grunted when they saw me as they pumped free weights over their heads.

They looked younger than Zaid, but older than me, possibly the average of our ages. They could have been twins with dark skin, hair, and eyes. Their muscles bulged in similar patterns, but their faces gave away their lack of familial relation. One had a rounder face with soft, boyish features while the other was sharp and angular with eyes that bored into me.

"Kasper! They let you out alone?" Zaid laughed. His two men closed in on either side of him, but he shooed them away with an annoyed huff.

"Everyone was busy today, and I wanted to use the treadmill," I said with a harmless smile I hoped would ease the tense looks I got from his guard dogs.

"Treadmill? No! It's a beautiful day. Why don't I take you up the trail? There are beautiful views of the Gulf from the peak," Zaid said and hopped off his bike. Bodyguard B handed him a towel and he wiped the sweat from his face and arms. He looked so different from the other Hamad men. Sure he had their large eyes and pronounced nose. He had their soft lips and dark, wavy hair, but he was smaller, thinner, more compact.

"I don't know... Mr. Hamad said not to go anywhere. I know Amir'd be upset if I went without him," I begged off. I was trying to be good here. As odd as it felt being treated like a child sometimes, it somewhat made up for the care and over-concern I'd missed out on growing up. I didn't mind my leash... sometimes.

"Nonsense! I'm just as protective of my brother's boys as he is, and I'd never let any harm come to the love of my favorite nephew. We have Azim and Bashir here to protect us and the trail is within the walls of our neighborhood. Come! It is perfectly safe and the fresh air will do you good," Zaid insisted as he came towards me and put his hand on my back. I nodded and let him nudge me out the door.

We found a bottle of sunblock in a drawer near the door and we rubbed ourselves down before heading out into the blinding Arab sun. Zaid took me around the other side of the house to a gate that read his faceprint before unlocking.

"Woah, cool. Will that work for my face too?" I asked. The Hamad world was out of a sci-fi movie sometimes. I always marveled at the things Amir seemed to take for granted.

"Doubtful. They don't like their boys escaping," Zaid laughed in a semi-maniacal tone that sent a little shiver through me. There was definitely some truth behind his joke, especially with the way Mr. Hamad protected Emerson.

I followed him through the gate and his two men came silently behind me. I would have forgotten they were there, but the one behind me put his hand on the gate when I went through as if it might close on me. We went up a sandy pathway between desert shrub and a few parched shade trees.

"Tell me about yourself, Kasper. I only know what Ali (Mr. Hamad to me) has shared in your file," Zaid asked.

"I have a file?" I perked up.

"Yes, you don't think they'd bring someone in without a full background check and history, do you? But it's pretty bland. You haven't done much, have you," Zaid observed.

I started to tell him about my family, my childhood. It all felt pretty uninteresting considering how these people lived, but Zaid held a slight smile of genuine interest as I prattled on about it. He listened and nodded or asked little questions to keep me talking as I got into the trouble I had in South Africa and how Amir helped me. The trail grew steadily steeper. He added encouragement like "That must have been hard for you," or "I'm glad my family helped you through it."

"I can see how happy you make Amir. I know you're exactly what he needs," Zaid said when we came to a stop on the trail. He pointed behind me and I turned to see a beautiful view of the city with the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf behind it. I hadn't realized how high we'd climbed.

"Wow, it's so beautiful," I said. He waved to a large rock and we went to sit on it to look out over the city while his two men walked around the side of the peak while talking in Arabic.

"It is... we have been here for thousands of years. My ancestors roamed these mountains with sheep. They were smart enough to settle and claim this land when outsiders began to find it," Zaid said. His eyes glowed with pride as he told me the proud history of how his family helped build this kingdom. I listened while watching little cars and trucks move like ants across the city.

"You know, everyone acts like you're some troublemaker guy, but I just don't see it," I noted when he finished. I suddenly realized that might not have been something he knew, but looking over at him I saw a sly smile cross his lips.

"Oh I can be quite the problem when I want... but I love my nephews and I respect their... pets." He rubbed my head gently and chuckled.

"Oh I'm a house pet, am I?" I laughed, but there was some truth to it.

"You have the potential to be. Hamad men can be bulldozers if you let us," he said with a slight tone of warning in his voice. "Just make sure you make yourself heard every now and then; even when you don't think it's important. Even sweet, loving Amir will eventually stop asking your opinion if you don't voice it."

I started to respond, but Zaid's watch suddenly chirped and a man's voice spoke in Arabic. Zaid touched a button and responded with a curious look.

"An old friend of the boys is at the gate! What a nice surprise. I don't think either Amir or Ali are home yet though! Do you know him?" Zaid asked as though I had understood his Arabic conversation with the guard. But I had a sinking feeling in my stomach that I knew who it was.

"It's Reza? Yes... we met," I tried to not clench my teeth as a sudden twist hit my stomach. I took my phone from my pocket. I needed to send Amir a message, but we were too far from the compound of a cell tower. I had no signal, no chance for help.

"You don't seem too thrilled. Is there something I'm missing? The boys grew up together," Zaid started. I shook my head. If he didn't know anything, if Amir hadn't told his closest uncle; it wasn't my place to breach his trust.

"Well let's head back and see what he wants," Zaid said. He waved for his entourage and we set off down the trail. We made it halfway back to the house when I saw a black sportscar slide into a parking spot near the oversized garage. I wished Amir was home. I got an uneasy feeling. We hurried down the trail towards him.

"Oh he's grown up quite a bit since I last saw him," Zaid said as we paused to watch Reza step out of his car. Reza stretched his arms up over his head and twisted a few times as though he'd been driving awhile. He had on a tight white tank top that showed off his bulging muscles under almond skin. His black, spiky hair framed a handsome face with full lips and big sunglasses. He smiled when he caught sight of us and raised a hand to wave.

"Hello, uncle!" Reza called up and bounded towards us in a pair of small red shorts that showed off his thick thighs and perfect ass. I cursed at myself for admiring him, but this country seemed to have an endless supply of beautiful muscle.

"The last time I saw you, you were just a skinny boy on the edge of blossoming. And you have certainly finished with that," Zaid said without realizing how pervy it sounded... or maybe he did realize but didn't care. I saw a slight blush settle in over Reza's cheeks as he came to hug Zaid.

"Yes, I've been working out and making gains. I think it's paying off. What do you think? Feel that, pretty solid," Reza said as he pulled away from Zaid. He flexed for him in various poses and leaned in towards Zaid who lit up and happily rubbed his hands over Reza's impressive progress. Reza turned to look at me and leered as if to say he had Amir's uncle under his spell. Zaid was happily entranced with his exploration of Reza's body.

I cleared my throat.

"Oh... and this is Kasper, but I hear you've already met," Zaid said as he collected himself. Reza came towards me like he wanted a hug, but I slid behind Zaid.

"Yes, we met," I said. I looked around as if Amir would suddenly show up. "I thought you weren't coming until tonight."

"Oh, my mother sent over some things for the dinner. She asked me to drop them off. I think she wanted me to hang out with Amir and Ali. Where are they?" Reza asked.

"The boys aren't home yet. You're welcome to come inside though. I'm sure we can entertain you until they get home," Zaid looked him over like a hungry lion. Reza smiled deviously at me.

"Sure! Let me get the stuff out of the car! Kasper, can you give me a hand?" Reza turned to look me up and down appraisingly. The look in his eyes made me feel dirty and I hugged my arms across my chest. Reza tried to put on a happy, nonthreatening expression, but I knew better than to trust him.

"I'm supposed to go workout before they get back," I said and started back towards the house.

"Kasper, don't be rude. He brought things for the dinner. You can give him a hand," Zaid called. I stopped and turned back towards them. They were both looking at me and Reza had that smile that said he knew I was going to have to go along with whatever he wanted.

"You'll come with us? I need to call Amir, he's expecting me to check-in soon." I fumbled for a plan in my head. The best I could think of was to get to my tablet and text him. He'd be furious.

"Sure," Zaid smiled. He was completely misreading this situation and only thought of his chance to spend more time ogling Reza. I sighed and went with them to Reza's trunk to bring in the bag of vegetables and bottles of wine his mother had sent. Zaid said something in Arabic to his men and they went off in the other direction. I guess he didn't need an entourage to help him flirt with Reza.

"You sure have a cute little ass in those shorts," Reza noted from behind me as I carried a small bag towards the little Hamad house in the back. I turned to the side as though I could hide it.

"Looks good from that angle too," Reza laughed as though it was an innocent joke. I felt my cheeks glow red from anger not embarrassment.

"My nephew has good taste," Zaid said as though Reza had offered a light hearted compliment. I ignored both of them and hurried down the path towards the front door. I had to get to my tablet. I would send Amir a message and he'd think of something to get me away from Reza.

Mr. Hamad had added me to the face recognition so the door opened when I waved my head in front of it. I went straight to the kitchen and set the bag down without looking to see what was in it. I wheeled around and found Reza directly behind me. He held a box of vegetables and used it to pin me back against the countertop.

"Look in the small bag! It's for you and Amir," he said and poked me in the stomach with the box.

"I will, but I seriously gotta pee!" I pushed against the box and he backed up with a surprised chuckle. He nodded to let me know I had his permission. I hated that I needed his permission. I tore off towards Amir's room where my tablet was charging. I swiped open the messaging app and typed out "Reza is here in your house! Help!"

It took maybe two seconds before Amir's face appeared on the screen. He had his phone held up in front of his face and I watched him rise and grab his bag as a professor droned on in Arabic in the background. He held a finger up to his lips to tell me I should be quiet as he made his way out of his class. I nodded, our eyes said enough to each other. He was pissed, worried, annoyed, a flurry of angry emotions.

"What the fuck?" Amir said when he made his way out of the building. "Are you ok? Who let him inside? What does he want? Did he hurt you? Did he touch my baby?"

"No, I'm ok. Your uncle let him in. He came with some stuff his mom sent for the dinner tonight and he flirted his way in. Your uncle is pretty much drooling over him," I noted.

"Yes. I'm afraid that Uncle Zaid loves anything young and muscular. He never lost the hunt for his prey of choice. I'm so sorry baby. You must be scared, but Zaid won't let Reza harm you. I'm rushing home. Go out there and make sure you stick to Zaid or else Reza might try to get you alone. Don't worry baby. I'll be there as fast as I can," Amir assured as he started to run across the quad. The picture bounced and I got a nice shot of his heaving pec muscles before things went dark.

I started back towards the living room, but before I could get to Amir's door I heard a knock.

"Kasper? Are you in there?" Reza's voice sounded from the other side of Amir's door.

"Uh just a second. I'm having some stomach problems," I lied. It was the first thing that came into my head. I hoped the thought of bad smells might ward him off. It didn't.

"Oh, can I get you something? Are you in pain?" Reza asked. I lunged towards the door and checked that the lock was secure.

"No, I'll be fine. Amir's coming home to take care of me," I said. I leaned back against the door and slid down to the floor.

"What's going on?" I heard a second voice join him behind the door. It was Zaid.

"Kasper's sick. He's locked the door. I'm worried about him," Reza said. He sounded convincing.

"Oh these doors don't really lock. It's just to let you know they want some privacy. You just jiggle the handle backwards two times." Zaid jiggled the handle. "And voila!" The door cracked open and hit me in the back.

"Is he sitting in front of the door? Kasper are you ok?" Zaid asked. I froze and said nothing.

"I don't like the sound of that. I bet he passed out! He must be very sick. We better get in there!" Reza urged. They started to push on the door and I lunged forward as they pushed it open. I landed on my hands and knees, ass towards the doorway.

"No, I just dropped something here," I fumbled around. "Ahh here it went." I felt around under Amir's side table and my hand found a cap to a water bottle.

They came in and saw what I had apparently been looking for. They looked at me like I was some sort of psychotic kitten.

"I lost it this morning! Don't want to be a litterbug," I joked and tried to look sincere.

"See? He's talking nonsense. We better get him checked out," Reza said with genuine concern. His tone threw me off. He didn't sound like the leering, angry monster Amir knew.

"I'm fine, just..." I started to say.

"He's fine! See! Kasper, get off the floor and come back out to the living room," Zaid said without care. He put his hand on Reza's shoulder and nudged him back towards the hall. Reza turned back to look at me with sympathetic eyes.

It was just a moment of eye contact, but his face seemed to tell me a lot. He looked like he genuinely cared and seemed upset that I was acting so strangely. I felt bad for a minute about calling Amir to rescue me. I got up and followed them back towards the main living area.

Zaid and Reza sat at the kitchen bar sipping water bottles. They'd made themselves comfortable in the little Hamad house that had become my home. It felt wrong to me.

"Don't just stand there," Zaid said to me with an annoyed look, "Come, come. Stop being weird."

"I suppose Amir will come bursting in the door at any moment," Reza said when I went around them to the other side of the bar and picked up a banana.

"Um, what? I don't... no idea," I said as I peeled it and looked down at the marble counter.

"I'm guessing you texted him for help as soon as the guards let me in. I'm sure he filled your head with all kinds of nonsense about me, right?" he laughed.

"What's the deal with you two anyway? You were such good friends as boys." Zaid noted.

"Just some joke that went wrong awhile back. I guess he never got over it. You know what a baby he can be when he loses," Reza said. I took a bite of the banana and hoped he'd share more of his side of the story. I wondered if he had a different interpretation of the events than Amir had. I realized he'd grown up around this family, probably eaten many meals at this counter. I wondered if maybe Amir had made more of it than Reza had.

"Well there's nothing that can't be worked out between brothers. You're certainly welcome to visit me anytime you wish," Zaid said without any attempt at veiling his lust for Reza.

"Thanks. Now that I'm back full-time, I hope I can work things out with Amir. We could be friends too, Kasper. I'd like to get to know you... Maybe you even know someone so I can find someone as beautiful as he has," Reza looked over at me and winked. I choked on a piece of banana and turned my head as I coughed.

"I... I don't um..." I fumbled for words and then just shoved the banana back in my mouth.

"I make you nervous, don't I? That's so cute! Your cheeks are pink and it makes your eyes so beautiful when you're intimidated," Reza's eyes lit up as he realized the power he held. He seemed to enjoy it for a split second but then shook his head as if it wasn't right.