All Comments on 'Kass Attends a Master/Slave Party'

by rogo46

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The official rating stars are too kind

Even one star is a mark of 20. These on this chart are more accurate. However even 00 is too kind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pardon Him, Theodotus.

It is too often this way. No sooner do I find a good maledom/femsub story with good characters and an arousing story than some Commissar from the People's Republic of Egalitaria is first on the comment field, spewing bile. I do not know the sex of this person, but hir panties are in a twist about the mere existance of dominant men, and (s)he is in an apoplectic hissy fit at the chutzpah of some women to _want_ to be submissive to them. Now, I'm not thrilled about homosexuality, but you don't see me commenting on the Gay and Lesbian stories, harshing their buzz. I simply avoid neighborhoods in which I will not be comfortable. I suggest Der Kommissar do the same with BDSM. It's a little think called "civility". It will be a glorious day when Der Kommissar learns to practice it. As it stands now, to quote Julius Caesar via George Bernard Shaw,"Pardon him, Theodotus: he is a barbarian, and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature."

rogo46rogo46almost 16 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Sir or Madam, thank you for reading my story. I am not sure why you waste your time to send an anonymous comment that you don't like it (as you did on one or two others). I have no respect for ANONYMOUS critics. But please vote your conscience. The lady I wrote for loves it. I hope others do too, but don't worry if they don't.

Why don't you write something and I'll be pleased to give you my opinion, but I won't be anonymous when I do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous