All Comments on 'Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 02'

by jsmangis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Great Next Chapter

Hope there is more to come! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story and I hope you will continue with it. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Another great chapter please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Does Kassandra also like mystery stories?

Love reading this story with my boyfriend... really LOVED it... wanting more, of course... knowing another sequel from you will bring us yet other climaxes... then he drove me home and I wanted to tell my husband all about you... alas, he had fallen asleep watching TV waiting for me to come home from "a business dinner with a client"... ended up re-reading your story in the hot tub, sipping white wine, and pleasuring myself with you all over again... OMG you are hot, really hot!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Remarkable

You did it again, another wonderful chapter. I am worried about all the women and just him being able to keep up, of course this isn't real life. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

The author's efforts on Chapter 2 equals his outstanding effort contained in Chapter 1. Every major character has been properly developed. The maturity and self-confidence of the major characters can only be found fiction. If humans were as self-assured. reasonable, mature, and ego assured, the real world would be much better off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmangis@jsmangis
I am a seventy-two year old professional photographer who has decided to put down some of the perverted ideas that have been rattling around inside my head for years.