All Comments on 'Kat and the Succubus Costume'

by Sylphetamine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My wife has gone to costume parties in less than

this. She knows how to conduct herself to stay out of trouble and doesnt start the evening drunk nor does she drink to get herself drunk. And I never let her get out of my eyesight or hearing. Stupid people do stupid things, both he and she of this story are very stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Weak premise, weak execution

I have to agree with the earlier comments: the scenario is a little too recklessly implausible, even in a modern Western society that practically trains women to be raped. It felt very jangled and disorienting to read, so if you wanted the reader to feel as drunk as Kat, you succeeded. You get a bonus star for spelling and grammar, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad.

Could have been more believeable towards the end. But feel free to ignore anyone ignorant enough to say that western women are practically trained to be raped, as they obviously know nothing of women in other societies OR our own.

Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
I was at the wrong

restroom. Why am I always down the hall when those hot opportunities appear. She had more sex in that men's room than most women have in sixth months at home. What a party!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not bad at all.

I do enjoy the fantasy of a girl succumbing the way she did. Pretty much breaking her mind (however temporarily), to the point where she actually insisted on it... not bad. Still, it was a bit clumsy in execution I think. Drunk or not, I think she gave in a little too easily. If she had fought a little more, it might have given it some realism.

That said, I suppose if it had gone the way such a situation would realistically go, she probably would have called a cab and went home around the time her heel broke. Never would have even gotten to the good part. So for that much, bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gamer.

Very Clear inspired by Warcraft, but not based in the universe. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was really good, and I enjoyed that it wasn't realistic. I loved the language that was used; the desciptions were well crafted. I'm a woman and I enjoyed picturing my costume unravelling, and playing with the idea of being lured into cheating. I don't think I would have enjoyed a story such as this if it had been realistic. The human mind is a strange thing. :) thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Missing the obvious

Seems like atleast one person here fail to realise that her boyfriend set her up for this, presumably as revenge for her unfaithfulness those nights she regretted.

wd56wd56over 1 year ago

hot as hell, wish it was explored more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous